>consistently trade stocks well enough to cash out 1500 to 2000/month
>30% annual return on 401k
>could do better than 401k managers
>no house, car paid for
>Diabetes kill me before normal retirement age
>don't want to spend last years working

Attached: before.png (397x477, 491K)

>consistently trade stocks well enough to cash out 1500 to 2000/month

How long have you been beating the market, exactly?

as a person who works in wealth management and manages over a quarter billion with another financial advisor,

I commend your efforts, but be careful everyone is usually a genius in bull markets.

you must understand risk to reward ratios. you are taking on vastly more risk trading.

my advice to you

contribute as much to your 401k up to what your company is matching, if they match (that's free money)

when you turn 59 1/2 see if your 401k is eligible for a roll/over into an IRA, this allow you to have complete control over your investments.... but keep contributing to your 401k in the following years until retirement.

most importantly, i don't know how much you make or spend, if you have children or have any outstanding debt to evaluate whether or not you can retire.

I've been trading 2.5 years, had a lot of beginner's luck, then was down for about six months, killing it past few months.

I make about 60K a year in Western pa very low cost of living...divorced, grown child. Not a big spender. Health insurance is the biggest thing holding me back

In my trading account, I bail when it reaches 1% under my trading account balance...in other words if I'm over an 80 dollar loss, I sell....my upside strategy is a little harder to explain, but basically, I have an average down system, selling partials until I'm on house money...it works for me

56 y/o. Posting on Jow Forums.

I unironically can not understand how someone older than 35 can post on Jow Forums. wtf is wrong with oldfags nowadays?

They came to Jow Forums because of the qanon idiocy, now they're leaking into Jow Forums.

I'm 36 btw, so fuck off.

dont cash out 2k a month, save it while the going is good. the market will turn and you will lose money if you keep playing the same game.

make as much as you can now.

what year/age would you like to ideally retire?

and about how much are your total annual expenses? do you expect that to change in retirement?

>30% annual return on 401k
>1500/month from 8k
No.

Why? This is a finance forum, oldfags finance. Grow up, ageist

no real debt, wanting to use 401k money to trade

I don't think many are seeing the health angle of this...I don't think I'm gonna make it to 65. Had a rough life.

Pretty sure you just don't understand numbers or investment terminology. Also you can take money out of a 401k early, its just gets a huge tax.

>boomer invasion
Holy shit, this. Listen, I don't know what your life circumstances are or where you've come from past what you've provided, but you grew up in a system created by Jews, for Jews (if you can't tell the difference, then I suggest you learn, because this isn't a joke. Head over to pol when you're bored). The goyim like us got fucked. Now the 77 poster, despite having horrendous plebbit spacing, does provide some good advice. It's all about risk reward for you right now AND some of that free 401k money.

My advice, and its free (but I'm retired for a reason at 31), is to take 77's advice by contributing to your 401k to take advantage of the free money and then to rollover to a roth so you have control, and to add to that, I would recommend, very strongly, to not rely on
>consistently trade stocks to cash out
>year to year 30% annual return >555comeonnow.jpg
because that's very risky day to day, week to week, month to month, year to year, etc.

The Jew order will collapse one day. Maybe not during your lifetime, but very shortly. I would put 5k in chainlink immediately. Nah, fuck you. Do it. Put 5k of your robinhood in link in a hardware wallet ($5k - $220 ledger = $4780 in Link = ~14,000 LINK).

Use the remaining RH money as your play money or withdraw completely and as safety. Within your $100k 401k.

>tl;dr 5k in Link immediately. For the 100k, I would leave 30% in stocks in a mutual fund.Put 10% in bitcoin, 30% in real estate (fundrise), 20% in cash to take advantage of crash opportunities, and 10% in physically controlled gold and silver (or 5% physical gold, 5% digital gold etfs).
I don't know your income though so that could change some of this information. Good Luck. Hitler was right. If you don't understand anything I've said, please take the time to do research.

Attached: 1526190760152.png (750x1008, 1.33M)

I'm not sure if I believe in Link as some people tend to shill on here.

a vast majority of Jow Forums members bought massive amounts of chain link, when sibos flopped there were plenty of bag holders after that day. they continue to shill til this day so they can continue to off load their bags without dropping the price so much.

chainlink has a myriad of things that they still fail to address.

sybil attacks can not be prevented by certifications or specialized hardware *yes i read the white paper), this is anti-thesis to permission-less distributed ledgers,

OP I would recommend trying to wrack up a stack of Cardano (ADA) atleast 50k or 100k coins at minimum.

the price could come down to 7 cents or even 3 cents.

sell half that a month and half after a bitcoin ETF is announced.

Praise Kek! I have found here one of his followers.

>reddit spacing
I wouldn't listen to this user here, but if it does come down to a 50/50 between my advice and this guy's, please record both of our suggestions so that when his fails you can look at my suggestions and Sergey's face on TIME and think "if only I'd listened to that drunk faggot on biz on a friday night with his logic and business degrees and not listen to jew anons advice" then you can post about it and we can have a good laugh. We'll share pepes.

Attached: 1522038852011.jpg (1920x2366, 709K)

Type 1 or type 2?

Im not jewish. I'm actually asian. my plebbit spacing is awesome. chainlink may go up to but only due to market sentiment of an ETF approval.

Cardano has better fundamentals.
If you like an emerging markets strategy, this is probably the best one that could provide phenomenal returns. very speculative tho if the cardano team is able to get mass adoption in africa.

its already happening. best of luck!

i'm about to hit 28 and i'm really getting sick of this place. Alot of immature faggots that have no life skills but are willing to tell you that you are wrong. If you say you make so much or have so much you are automatically larping. I don't have time for this shit anymore

I thought Asians were smarter then this.

Cardano, Eos, Stellar, NEO, etc.. dude don't you get it. Theres about 30 smartcontract platforms out there. Let me ask you. How many do we actually need to jump start the smartcontract economy? 1 maaaybe 2.

Clearly, your too young to have lived through the dotcom bubble. These platforms are this eras web portals. Lycos, Altavista, AOL, MSNsearch etch. the titles were endless and all of them were gonna take over the world. AOL killers, then Yahoo killers. Sound familiar???

YOu can't compare fundamentals of Chainlink to Cardano because they aren't competing in any which way. Basically, if Chainlink doesn't work or want to attach itself to Cardano, then Cardon goes to Zero. Every smartcontract platform goes to zero without Chainlink. Yes, even Ethereum. This is called the Oracle problem. Literature on this has been around for 20 years.

Cardano, lol. Good luck with that one.

>Cardano
>africa
>asian
I believe you user and wish you the best of luck, but holy shit if that isn't a trifecta of red flags. Cardano might survive with its platform and tech, but jesus man, I now see why China is moving in on Africa and its not for good reasons. Trust a white guy from america, you should keep all blacks and jews as far away as possible. Best just to build a wall and keep to yourself.

>Chainlink may go up but only due to market sentiment of an ETF approval.
Wew lad. Not understanding the tech in crypto will lead you astray. This is incorrect on the most basic fundamental level. Please do your own research.

Attached: 1515996418776.png (561x650, 709K)

Even young poltard and bizlets get old - you will too. This is the pinnacle of your life - get used to it. Hopefully, the singularity does come and you can upload yourself directly INTO the latest Nth gen blockchain and become one with the internet.

the biggest opportunities is where crypto would benefit societies the most. those are the ones do commerce in mostly cash and physical coins.

3 billion people in the world are unbanked.

now ask yourself, which countries would benefit most from crypto?

enough with the ridiculous racism. and i'm not chinese.

user, chainlink then. and smart contracts.

insurance smart contract for example. how does chainlink verify data that an insurance policy on property would cover a fire.

how would it determine if the fire was caused by an accident or arson?

chainlink claims to decentralize oracles, but there will always be information needed for a smart contract that will need human interpretation.

API feeds for conventional securities like bonds and equities can be programmed into a smart contract platform in another layer you do need a meme 3rd party middle ware for this.

you've obviously spend too much on Jow Forums and all the bag holders desperately finding reasons to offload their bags.

Stay mentally touched. Go take your ass back to some hidden no life forum. We the need crew Jow Forums gang, gang. We are the now. Bye bye old shit.

Attached: billynigga2.png (344x380, 266K)

I like your take on Chainlink. But why Cardano?

larping smart contracts with dot com ISHYGDDT

Attached: goldmine_road.jpg (192x122, 7K)

>56 years old
>posting here
Holy fuck kill yourself boomer. You are a piece of shit and will die soon.

I've been on Jow Forums since I was 27.

I'm now 41.

I was here when you snotnosed zoomers were in kindergarten, and now you all act like you own the place. PSSSH!

I stay because I like the vigor and stupidity of young men.

kys dumb newfaggot

38 here, kys unironically newfag ledditor

38 here lol

>I unironically can not understand how someone older than 35 can post on Jow Forums
You must be very limited in terms of your ability to think

Attached: 1531220566753.jpg (205x246, 11K)

I'm 51. Plenty of oldfags here, user.

>Grow up, ageist

Your generation of degenerates destroyed the planet and let us to deal with the consequences.
Too bad that family ties prevent us from passing a law that will put baby boomers to death, at least we could redirect the funds toward fixing your mess.

which terminology don't I understand?

type 2 but insulin dependent

LOL, hope you can still post at my age, the age reference is necessary for the gist of my post, I could have posted thousands of other places and not given my age, ageist POS

Clueless newfags want to sound good.

What don't you go to your tomb now instead of fighting? You could donate the money to an environment protection NGO. It will never repair all the bad you have provoked by consuming fossil fuels for 56 yo ut at least you would go with a small (although pathetic) honor.

That doesn't sound very consistent.

I was off work for a few months, spent all my time studying finance, did my own DD and made money on stocks like NFLX, KEM, canopy, Aurora, NTDOY, TWLO, ELY,..etc...I played them right, of course I had some losers too, but the biggest difference between now and when I was losing money is that I get out before the loss gets too big. I have three options when I enter a position: win big, win small, lose small. It's made all the difference in the world, judge me all you want, I have 62% return over past three months.

it's an option, but I'd rather do a Leaving Las Vegas, except without alcohol.

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

put 10% into btc, wait for it to go 1000% up
you doubled your retirement fund
move to a low cost environment or even an other country.
you can live off for the rest of your days on $200k in most places of the world.

jesus how the fuck do you have that little in the 401k I crossed the 100k marker three years into working