The next big thing

Right now, my dear user, at this exact moment there's something new, different and too strange, only known in some hidden corner of the web. Something that will reward very well its early adopters, the people who understands it, or who found it by accident. Something that only few blessed people will find in time, and when you find it, user, it will be too late to make it. Probably not related with crypto. It can be literally anything, something in physics, chemistry, math, even related to CS, but it doesn't matter, we'll not find it in time. Let's see what is after some years more. See you there, user, in 2025 (or later).

Attached: satoshi-2009-bitcoin-first-post.png (682x891, 43K)

I think I've found it. Trips and I'll reveal.

That image is quite something.

Bitch I got that Bitcoin Cash

Attached: 9192B62C-B02D-4479-9C58-CE8CDB51025C.png (960x960, 801K)

>they think it's in crypto

pls post sirs

Imagine seeing that shit in fucking 2009. Fuck me.

Stop posting that shit, seriously makes me want to kill myself.

my family hungry

There's always new things, but crypto is so unique in it's ability to make (people like us) rich.

Think about it, it's basically a new asset class (the utility tokens especially, one could argue that currency coins aren't too different from traditional currencies), but it's an asset class that can be purchased and traded anonymously, without requiring anyone's permission or some sort of license, and it can be done instantly from your bedroom. Not only that, but it's extremely volatile so it allows you to make (or lose) tons of money in a flash.

There will be other chances to get in on the next big thing, but missing this one hurts because of the scale and uniqueness of it all, and the fact that you didn't have to ask anyone's permission or reveal yourself to get involved.

SIR
MUCH GRATEFULLY
P OST SECRET

And I don't think there will ever be anything like crypto man. Nothing else has ever gone from under 1 dollar to 20k like that. We all just have to learn to live with the fact that we weren't there to mine it in fucking 2009.

it's DAPScoin

your welcome anons

Was just shitposting user, can you give us another hint?

Does it have to do with ai?
Kindred?

You guys didn't got my point. I don't know too, I'm just predicting how we all will miss that one too (probably not even related to crypto).

We miss them all the time because were not VCs. or Accredited investors. The law thinks were stupid because we don't have 1m or whatever. Crypto made that shit possible with ICOs.

Hmmmmm, tell us more...

nobody gave a shit, i thought i had missed the bubble at $20 and didn't buy any

You and me both
I was broke as fuck so I bought what little I could and then sold at like $12 and then missed the next bubble and thought it was over.
But to your point, I shilled it hard to all of my family and friends in 2011 and every single one of them thought I had fallen for some internet scam.

you would've sold at a few bucks to buy a shitty car or go on vacation and kill yourself out of regret last winter
don't miss out on link

Yea, there's no way I would've HODLed all the way to 20k for sure.

It's probably some VR mmo or VR itself. See ready player one. Futures gonna be so shit everyone wants to be a simulator

If and when something like the tech from player one comes out THE WORLD will fucking change.
I'm not talking about small changes like...hey my friends no longer go out or some shit like that,i am talking about empty fucking streets and only food delivery people running around.