Are the women of your country desperate to be white?

Are the women of your country desperate to be white?

Attached: IMG_20190923_085842.jpg (720x835, 227K)

They're desperate in general

You're more likely to come across some fake tanned white girl here than a brownoid trying to look white

Looks hue

I think that's more like it.

It's kinda creepy seeing those pictures where you can just see they edited their asses and tits to look a particular way, wich gives of the impression that the ones who have the biggest turn ons for it are... Them-sel(fi)ves.

R*sskies (mongoloid) always pretend to be white.

yes, a lot.

Most women who want to be sexy here like to show off their bikini tan marks...

You can't show your bikini tan marks when you are a shitskin

According to you, there are no shitskins in Brazil.

Oh, well...

i wish

what the fuck is that face
that's a literal goblin

This

Same

My brother :)

Unless you are pitch black you can show tan lines

Get off, t*jik scum, shoo-shoo.

I'm 100 per cent mongol Russian, grey and slant-eyed, light-haired.

Yes

Actually I would literally saw it’s the Oppiste here. I have seen tons of white girls spending their time at the beach trying to tan and get darker but almost never a brown girl try to get lighter

That's different tho, a white tanned person is still perceived as white, we are talking about a mixed person trying to pass as white.

There are beaches in Canada?

I'm afraid you're f*nno-ugric scum.

Yes ... also our summers here are generally hotter than yours the average tempature in July in my city is the same is Lisbon and neighbouring cities are on par with Southern Europe

KEK

That is what I mean, tans are a white people thing, I live in a country where it is impossible to not get a tan due to the sun so nobody has the necessity to

t. slavshit
go back to belarus

kill it

Yes

Yes. And it is sad. I've seen multiple braindead women wishing their skin tones were lighter or dying their hairs while having literal red skin, many such cases.Sad.

Is that because israeli men spend half their lifetime in military service?

The woman in my Pic would be considerated white in Mexico tho

White women want to larp as brown
Brown women want to larp as white
Its been like this for the past 20 years, get with the times gramps. There is no creature more self conscious, more easily swayed, or more uncomfortable in their own skin than the modern woman

Yes. Almost every woman here dyes their hair blonde trying to look like aryan.

Attached: 000mwwa2_0.jpg (890x1328, 146K)

no, they get a tan, fill up their lips and wear calvin klein bras in hope of they find someone to get an exotic multiracial child with

If by Mexico you mean Oaxaca/CDMX/Chiapas you might be right.
This is white in my state.

Attached: 1564863465704.jpg (539x311, 44K)

Sinaloa?

nothing more disgusting than the roasties that bleach their hair and get that nasty fake looking yellow color

Tajiks are aryans you mongol.

...for chad's cock

Thankfully NO

Attached: 1564997085131.gif (500x281, 382K)

Yes

Not really, in fact light skinned bitches love to tan their skin when they go to the beach. Also thankfully the dying your hair blonde was never really a big thing here (although dying it red is a little bit more popular).

Attached: image.jpg (420x395, 141K)

That is good. I think your women are the prettiest the way they are. Every brown woman should know that she is good as she is and she is entitled to a white boyfriend (like me) even if her hair is black and her skin tanned.

Attached: 1568970717234.jpg (1080x810, 167K)

Sven get out of ur dreams they don't want you

Ivan fuck off let me have my dreams

Also thankfully the majority of girls that decide to dye their hair here always look more Caucasian than Native American, and I’m pretty sure that they’re not trying to look more white, specially because they never go full blonde and it’s always obvious that it’s a dye. Brown girls here know better because a mestiza with blonde hair truly looks wrong and in social media people always make fun of them.

Attached: B00E17F4-ECF0-4509-929F-153F593B6733.jpg (1080x1272, 253K)

They like tanning brown.

Her body shape is perfect.