You all think there's time. There's never time. In all my years in crypto, people always think theres time...

You all think there's time. There's never time. In all my years in crypto, people always think theres time. But there's never any time. It happens fast. You all think that the reason it pumped to 6700 sat was because of bitthumb, but the real reason the pumps are getting more violent is because theres less link available. Last week there was about 2 million Link up for grabs. Now there's about 500,000. See what I'm getting at? It's counting down. Just buy it and lock it away. As much as you can. That's my advice.

Attached: 1536576005543.jpg (800x800, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/8gcix9/chainlink_as_a_security/
youtube.com/watch?v=nj71KbE6ekg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: image.jpg (900x506, 113K)

You really don't understand Ugandan culture, do you? You think it's all about de way because you saw a stupid fucking shitty video made by a 12 year old on YouTube. Ugandan people don't deserve your white trash so-called 'memes' meant to continue the harassment and oppression of Africans. Fuck you and your white supremacy. When Oprah is president, I honest to God hope she vows to make white people a minority in your own fucking country. Or wherever you dumb little 'edgy' cunts are living. Either your country will drown by higher fertility rate by minorities or you will be fucked in the ass by your own backwards redneck culture. Now you're going to reply about how mad I am. Surprising, I am. I am INSULTED by your racist 'memes'. You think Uganada is all about shitty action movies, big black cock, and poor black people right? WRONG. Uganda is really one of the most culturally diverse and enriched places on Earth. And you just made a grave mistake by poking fun at the wrong culture. You want to 'kno de way', come meet me outside bitch.

How many are on the newest exchange listing?

is it a security?
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/8gcix9/chainlink_as_a_security/

HURRY THE FUCK UP SERGEY

stop throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk

Hey guys I am from Papua New Guinea, and have been selling claims to my “oil” for years. I had a vision, I had a this , I had a that, I really did. It has been going great for me and my family, until this smart contract company came around. Now I cannot promise “this or that” to my investors. Fuck Sergey and fuck chainlink.

youtube.com/watch?v=nj71KbE6ekg

Step Step Side to side
Round and round, Dip it now
Separate, bring it back
Let me see you do the
Love slide

Attached: rkelly-2016-thatgrapejuice-1.png (1200x675, 1.25M)

Attached: LEGENDARY VISIONARY.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

pee pee poo poo

Attached: E821A128-527E-48C8-AD67-D97D181C4C52.png (500x622, 139K)

What race are you? Are you a native Papuan?

Hello Jow Forums

This may be a kind of a weird post here, but I think that if anyone can help me, it is you guys.

I am an entomologist, and I need a reliable way to make beetle cards, just like the one pictured here. These cards are used to mount really small specimens, and are used in three sizes, ranging from 5x9mm to 10x20mm.

I thought about using punches or paper cutting dies, but they can't be made with these little round corners. My currently idea is to cut it with a guillotine, but I have not found a way to round these corners (radius of around 0.5mm).

Can you guys help me?

Thank you very much, and sorry for being kinda off-topic.

Attached: IMG_2750.jpg (620x413, 227K)

Huh???

Brave.

based pee pee poo poo poster

Attached: 1524356248277.jpg (301x299, 20K)

He's referencing a Sergey interview

Based and redpilled

Where are you getting those numbers from?

cringe

you are no maniac poster

ZULUL

buy eeet

Attached: 574683146.jpg (611x497, 59K)

you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit
"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

Based