Do people get pressured to have children in your Country Jow Forums? Over here they do, constantly

Do people get pressured to have children in your Country Jow Forums? Over here they do, constantly.

Attached: 1506081619435.png (316x246, 59K)

i dont know what country i live in

Not nearly enough here. There is a large influx of “dog moms” and other such nonsense. Any person who wastes their biological urge to parent on some dumb animal should an hero honestly.

People are pressured into NOT having children.

Their clocks starts ticking at 21 and at 25 they are desperately to get married
All of them even the crazy feminists in my Facebook are starting to post that having kids and getting married it's ok

Yea, most still don't though.

but why

Good. Life is an abomination. Like ancient greeks said: The greatest winsdom is not to be born at all.

That’s bs. I don’t want kids and people tell me that I’m wrong and it’s important I have kids

This, even in France you're just discouraged to have kids by how the system is made. Paternal leaves are a joke, there aren't enough daycare facilities, and financial help to children get cut by right wingers because muh welfare queens

I’ve never experienced or seen this. Where is this pressure coming from?

>Paternal leaves are a joke
paternal leaves don't even exist in most countries, what kind of pussy wants to be a stay at home husband anyway
>there aren't enough daycare facilities
you have grandparents, right?
>financial help to children get cut by right wingers because muh welfare queens
maybe stop spending money on useless shit
they have the right idea though, someone who can't even make enough to feed themselves and their kids has no business reproducing

Imbeciles like you are why the birthrate is so low.

What if your grandparents live on the other side of the country

Yes. That's the only purpose of life after all

Or what if they're dead or what if they're too old or too sick to take care of children. Liberals cannot understand the concept that someone might not be born into fortune like themselves.

It was in the Bible actualy

Wtf is wrong with firsties?
Do you really think that not gaining free stuff for no reason is a discouragement to have children?

It literally is, you'd know it if you didn't live in a failed state.
The other option to increase fertility is to go back to Niger-tier levels of development but heh

Feminism killed her.

Christinity borrows quite heavily from greek philosophy.

>The other option to increase fertility is to go back to Niger-tier levels of development but heh
This is a contradiction with what you affirmed earlier.

If more programs would encourage reproduction, why do countries with none of it have higher fertility rates?

us firsties are all mentally unstable manchildren that need to be put back into place by strong and masculine thirdies like you

proofs?

Unmarried woman have a huge stigma here

Different policies are needed for different countries. For undeveloped countries, you don't need anything because children work as an insurance of sort. In developed countries, children become a net burden for families since they won't serve as an insurance of any sort, and that is why developed countries need to subsidize families.

> since they won't serve as an insurance of any sort
Why not?

that's your fault for abandoning your gramps
zoomers can't tolerate being faced with literally any hardship whatsoever
>born into fortune
lol

because the state already provides security for the old age so children aren't needed anymore

Natives? No.
Foreigners? They breed like rabbits.

Because in first world countries, children start working later than in developing countries, and when they do they leave the familial household, to the income of which they stop contributing. In developing countries, children tend to work earlier and stay in the familial household, thus contributing to its income and the welfare of parents.
Not to mention that old age caring is done by professionals in first world countries, which does not give them an incentive to have children, while in third world countries it's chidlren who take care of their aging parents, which provides another incentive to have them.

It's our own fault if we aren't having children anymore. We would get outbred by literally anyone at this point

Why even breed then? My life has been awful, I wouldn’t wish it on anybody.

>Why even breed then?
Exactly that's the reason why we are dying out.
I'm not even complaining after all it's out own fault.
But personally I do believe that people without children should be excluded form receiving old-age-gibs

The point is you're supposed to give your children a better life than you had.

I agree. If you willingly refuse to participate in securing the future, what right do you have to take away what others have done?

keep ranting on the internetz or fight the good fight.

>someone who can't even make enough to feed themselves and their kids has no business reproducing
Yeah. But that only applies the whites and you know it.

>fight the good fight
that means having white children that's it.
But 99% of the people here are butthurt incells that will never procreate anyway

>grow up in Bordeaux
>go to university and become a lawyer
>no law jobs in Bordeaux
>move to Paris for work
>get job with large firm in La Défense
>grandparents live in Bordeaux
>that's your fault for abandoning your gramps

Nice..

>that's your fault for abandoning your gramps
it unironically is.
you chose career over family.
not saying that was the wrong decision but you did abandon your gramps

'people who don't reproduce aren't entitled to receive gibs in old age'

Imagine paying taxes for your entire working life to fund the welfare state and some cunt on the internet thinks you aren't entitled to anything when you retire because you didn't have kids

This is why I voted leave

Typical french poster
>Yeah well the government only covers 95% of the expenses and they expect me to do something can you believe that

Nuke this country pls

Reproduction should be illegal. Sterilization should be mandatory for 100% of the global population, no exceptions.

>no law jobs in Bordeaux
please

also:
>ugh i pay my taxes so how come everything isn't 100% free also benefits are too low
>taxes are too high, I can't even afford enough to live!

Fuck off with your individualist anglo mindset

>tfw no longer mourn for the white race anymore after accepting any group that destroys themselves deserves to be destroyed
just another bump in the evolutionary chain
the meek dog eaters will inherit the earth

Attached: 1569219676575.jpg (2732x2028, 2.12M)

No.

And I'm becoming more natalist as time goes by. I cared for my parents as they died. I don't want government workers to watch over my final years. Such a sad image. I want to have relatives with me, even if I have to adopt them.

Hell of a lot easier than paying taxes and for kids. You get what you give, don't think you're entitled to something for doing the absolute bare minimum, living in a society at all is reward enough.

We natalists will inherit the Earth, isn't natural selection beautiful?

The children you raise will be paying taxes to support the old fucks who didn't invest into raising children, instead of the people who raised them.

Tax won't care for you in your old age you absolute fucking mong, people will, and there's two ways of getting new, younger people in your country, either you make them or you make them come in from abroad.
Being a leave voter, surely it's not the second option that you want, so you're a fucking retard if you don't see how the first option is the only way you'll have a retirement at all.

Minors should count as extra votes for their caretakers.

Taxes should decrease the more children you have, and the longer your marriage has lasted. We must provide a direct incentive for people to form stable families.

With this sentence you can shut many LARPing pagan mouths.

>pl*to and socr*tes
>paganism
Pick one. Philosophers were the boomers of ancient greece.