Hot

Hot.

Attached: 3.jpg (497x416, 44K)

Nice.

Attached: images (13).jpg (235x215, 12K)

Hmmmm......

Attached: french-sex-ed-book.png (1024x768, 677K)

based
fuck wh*toids

You brought it on yourselves when you started the idea that "French" was a civic nationality and residents of the colonies could also be Frenchmen.

t.butthurt wh*toid

Algerians look French and it’s hard to differentiate the two at times

What are they gonna say to their cats when they see kids fucking like savages?

Attached: howdowemakebabies3.jpg (900x512, 98K)

Wh*Te boi its over for you.

Attached: 1569190256537.jpg (1074x931, 198K)

Cats should not be in the room when kids are squishing cum all over the ceiling and walls!

This is zoofilic indoctrination!

Based, all f*ench and more importantly w*itoids should be genocided. Only then, world peace will be achieved

Blasian mutts will dominate da world

Post more I'm extremely hard.

>Nice.

Attached: 1542101029442.png (658x631, 426K)

lmao whitey can't compete

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-09-13-at-4.28.25-PM-800x473.png (800x473, 348K)

Girl looks a bit young.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-09-13-at-4.21.16-PM.png (806x500, 710K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-09-13-at-4.21.28-PM.png (600x383, 377K)

is that a subtle underage sex propaganda?

Most couples in France are interracial. They aren't sending a message they are depcting reality.

>tf
>tp
Anyway French is indeed a civic nationality, the idea of France can and will be applied to the whole world. We're not a country, we're an empire of many countries.

I meant children sex
they look like two 15yo teens

Interracial sex between preteens is based and not illegal.
Have sex.

15 years old is a good age to have sex though

I can't, I like men, if I do that I'll go to hell
I don't want to give up on the bliss of eternal life for the sake of feeling good down there in my peepee

Would you want your kid to have sex at 15?

Why are frenchoids like this?

A boy? Yes.

Not my problem as long as the girl doesnt get knocked up.
Same age so its technically haram.

Fucking anglopuritans lmfao, do your genitals not develop until you're 18 or what?

Yes? Average age of virginity loss is 15-16

Attached: 1528963541100.webm (960x540, 3M)

Imagine trying to control two 16 year olds determined to fuck each other lmao.

To be frankly honest, in terms of offspring survival and fitness, it's best that a would-be daughter be a mother as soon as possible, then again she'd need a strong familial network behind her to take some of the burden of raising children and allow her to earn a decent income and avoid the poverty trap.

Yes my same reasoning. Cant have kids if you cant afford it.

The problem with that reasoning alone is that people wait until they're just too old to have children. At 35 and without parents, they just don't have the energy to raise three children and content themselves with a single child who will grow up miserable.

WHY WHY WHY WHY???

Who makes? Who decided to print it??
WHY?

Why not black girl and white boy? Because of that white girls would not associate themselves with black girls while reding this important(pushed in schools) educational book?
But - are black girls associaite them with white girls reading this importatn educating book?

its a clearly attack on white poeple who are LESS THAN 9% of world population. Its an attack on white GIRLS who are teached that being with non-white is NOMALIZED.

kill them user
kill those brainwashers

kill them until they learn

we sould deal with it

we should do

we should become vocal

white women ALSO don't want that.

There's a lot of WMBF couples in these kinds of leaflets, they just don't get posted.

unironically based

Thats societys fault for not granting young people more opportunities.

i would be so outraged if i was a father of tdaughter

WHY
NOT
WHITE
GUY

Please delvied the names and adresses of everyone who made that book.

Look, white girls in schools DONT EVEN HAVE AN OPTION TO CHOOSE a white guys+white grils, as black girls don't have it too. They are all forced to tht.

Is that a freedom West have and accusses Russia of not having? Fuck Trudea and Maron. Faggots who bombed Russia, Syria and ugoslavia, Hague court for them and NATO egnerelas and Ioffe and Mensch and Albright. Or death.

They do.

Attached: 4.jpg (593x386, 34K)

holy based

The dismantlement of the traditional family unit (which is NOT the nuclear family) is a culprit, too.

Well they can even afford to buy even proper homes how can they fucking raise a family and increase birth rates.

>child sex
wtf is wrong with the french

Can't*

All these were drawn by a NORWEGIAN whore.

yes!!!!! kill whitey!!!

Let's make a databesae.

All that book, All names of resposible peole, their adresses, their kids photos. We need to know about them, because if there was a Russian meddling into US they believe, we witness the way more real meddling of them into future of white people(who are already MINORITY of people in the world)

Lesson to non-whites: respect whites or go back to Africa/Asia.
Messsage to coalburners: if you hate white men for any reasons and decide to give an attention/romance to non-white in white counrty(=make him feem omofrotable and welcome) - in a white cournty built by white men - go back to the native land of so beloved non-white men.

White men of NA and Europe should take the control of working places, of law, of courts, of unions INTO THEIR IRON, BUT FAIR, FISTS.

Remember - one migrant is a:
one working place which could be native
one healthcare place which could be native
one kindergarden place which should been native
one school place taken from native kid
one parking slot taken from you
one vote to the destruction of europe(as actual vote i.e. during elections, also as 'collateral' vote like shaping social sphere of conutry)
many more migrants via 'family reunions'

White wombs are to be seeded by black sperm and nurture black babies. KARA BOGA!

Based as fuck.

Message to "white" slavs: shut the fuck up pendejo.

YEAH KILLEM

Traditional family units nowadays can afford decently large houses better than nuclear family units, for the very simple reason that a 500 m2 house is cheaper than two 250 m2 houses and hold more than twice the people.
But because of social pressure, we believe that it is shameful to live with our parents, and that as soon as possible you should live on your own, even if you must rent an overly expensive microflat for that.
Yes, I know countries like Spain and Italy have abysmal birth rates, but people there don't stay at their parents home by choice.

Fuck off it's our right to be replaced. Nothing wrong here.

its funny how you non-whites hate white people and especially their desire to not to mix, yet lust after white girls and want to mix with them, because mixing with a cute wholesome white girl is a 'breed up' from you point of view

i assume you are an asian

fucking BASED

sterilization + dna ancestry tests + eugenics will save europe

Attached: 1543051770519.jpg (640x478, 50K)

Me in the back

YEAH BLACK EM

Lel and if course he's a cuck

Attached: coal burner kek.jpg (640x853, 78K)

why is "elles" being used? shouldn't it be "ils" instead?

Canadians speak their own special brand of retard-french

this is degeneracy. people are not happy like this

shes not white.

>drawings
Never settle for less than the genuine article

Attached: image.jpg (981x604, 121K)

This smells of mass shooter. Are you gonna wear the epic clothing referencing the Columbine incels as well

Holy shit user. You mad

"Personne" is a feminine noun, so "elles" is correct.

Have sex, please

Message to yanks

Attached: 1457747574283.png (612x748, 69K)

What goes through the minds of people who make this?

"I'm a brave revolutionary, this is how we will destroy racism"

That pizza seems god awful.

>Nearly all Russians are churka rape babies
Opinion discarded

We need to rangeban the entire anglosphere

>blah blah blah made up shit

Nice pic.
Wh*toids should stay incels.

Mi hijo :)

I get that her tits expanded because of milk, but why did her areolas get bigger?

Bigger and darker so the baby recognized them.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1569025803941.jpg (720x540, 41K)