Fucking scam coin

Fucking scam coin

Attached: download (1).png (225x225, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8mMEU
archive.is/LUN33
archive.is/V30nG
archive.is/pk03o
prnt.sc/ilv1gl
prnt.sc/ilv0p6
archive.is/Wkgvn
bitsonline.com/raiblocks-nano-bitgrail-epic-fail/
archive.is/CKs1V
imgur.com/a/rOn3Seb
archive.is/RW944
archive.is/DM6Nl
archive.is/acLnr
imgur.com/a/Owlui
archive.is/pC3vC
imgur.com/a/mJMhlx3
archive.is/86eDr
imgur.com/a/aFYpDyk
imgur.com/a/KNg2src
imgur.com/a/o8lIwDz
imgur.com/a/urpgzwv
imgur.com/a/G7fgqWV
imgur.com/a/4YcVEji
imgur.com/a/IWP2thd
imgur.com/a/rFV6BJy
archive.is/bfd0Y
imgur.com/a/ql0cjLP
archive.is/dykfh
i.imgur.com/ddzQlVw.jpg
i.imgur.com/7xwM1Lx.jpg
i.imgur.com/e8n7fWo.jpg
archive.is/lTCkP
archive.is/o1BmU
archive.is/8Md3N
archive.is/f4Q8E
youtu.be/40aufi9oJno?t=10m16s
imgur.com/a/gQmoQv0
imgur.com/a/d8xG4QL
archive.is/MbWv1
archive.is/0R8Qe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your mom

Shitcoin found and pushed by Italian scammers. Dev only has worked full time the last months. Community is the most retarded and gullible in whole crypto.

Oh damn

Nano is bitconnect 2.0

Attached: 23053652-2C8D-44B8-A8F9-7F650B50621B.png (680x568, 337K)

>coin farmed by pajeets buying thousands of captchas
>trying to make a coin printed for free in the billions work as a value token
its like these late adopters didn't learn anyting about how crypto gains value

Top 5 by December.

Delusional. See

Everything about this scam coin is a lie. They promised 7000 TPS dec 2016. Reality was 100-200 TPS. Now they still claim 7000 TPS and reality is 756 TPS, and this with constant node crashes.

>Delusional
How's the weather in Norway?

What on earth are you talking about?

you were supposed to buy this at 10 cents 9 months ago user.

Don't just run away, what the hell are you talking about?

lol

>lol
As expected, seek help, moron.

S.

>S.
Too stupid and too cowardly to write anything meaningful. Let me guess, nano bagholder.

Lol S. think of your blood pressure. Mommy is not gonna like finding you passed out in your chair again.

Arent those tps values from private benchmarks? I dont think those numbers are the cap of nano (tech wise). Anyway, Nano keeps improving which makes me comfy.

Time for you to put down your crack pipe.

So what is the cap, tech wise? Has there ever been a sustained and prolonged period with 7000 TPS? You will never get a clear answer from the Nano devs, and the nano community keep pushing the insane claim of 7000 TPS.

>Grog wants easy answer NOW or Grog continue posting shit from state of mind after Grog hit head with Grog's club

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 35K)

just xmRRRRRRR

Attached: XMR-678x381.png (678x381, 156K)

Yeah, nano bagholder confirmed. How is it going with that cursed shit coin?

>>Grog wants easy answer NOW
Asking for estimated and documented TPS is obviously too difficult for you nano morons, and far too early. Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

>Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?
You sound like either
1. you didn't have 5 minutes to invest into getting a question answered that you shitposted about for 4 weeks
Or
2. You did but your 2 braincells weren't enough to comprehend the non-atomic answer.

Oh look who it is

>you didn't have 5 minutes to invest into getting a question
So why don't you post the answer here then, imbecile? Unless you are insane, you should already know the answer not have to even invest your claimed 5 minutes. Go on, douchebag, provide the answer with documentation. I'll wait.

same

Why didn't you use a wallet? You have only yourself to blame for losing those coins on Bitgrail.

The devs aren't pushing 7000, that's only been set as a hypothetical cap. Tests run around 100-200 at the current version. If you're not getting a clear answer from the devs you're too stupid to understand their answers

I didn't lose any money on Bitgrail, if I did they would be stuck there now, and I would not tell the truth about scam coin nano. I would do the opposite, pumping up the price and singing the praise of nano. However, I was there and got the hell out as I never trusted slimy bomber and Shapiro. I saw how the community treated the Bitgrail victims, and how the devs couldn't care less. So I sold all my nano long time ago.

k

You admitted to it on Discord you fucking moron. And it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that you are mad at yourself but projecting it onto the devs, lmao.

>You admitted to it on Discord you fucking moron.
What the hell are you talking about fuckface? I am not on any nano related discord, but I have friends who are.

So who is admitting what? And don't just run away, trash. Try to be a man for once.

Those voices you are hearing inside your head are not your friends, bro.

Accept you're at fault for not using a wallet and get over your loss.

Yeah, make up your own fantasy world. Don't listen to facts. So what the about the discord, moron? Who said what, where? Don't run away, coward.

Nobody's running away, wtf are you talking about? You've been harassing the devs on Discord until you finally got banned, now you're continuing your crusade of stupidity on here and your obsession with the coin and the devs hasn't improved one bit.

Why the fuck didn't you use a wallet and why the fuck aren't you blaming yourself for not using a wallet? "Don't run away", answer the question for once!

>You've been harassing the devs on Discord until you finally got banned,
Are you insane? If I had money on BitGrail, I would shut the fuck up until I got all my money back, sell all my nano, and THEN start to tell the truth about the scam coin, failed tech, trashy community and criminal/scamming devs.

Smh. You'll never get better until you'll admit to yourself that you are at fault and nobody else. Honestly, you might wanna see a psychiatrist.

Also, how is the weather in Norway?

But it seems you invest time to fud nano, which means that you're either invested in a competitor project or you've lost a painful amount money with nano.

Nano is currently the leading crypto currency for payments, it's fast, free, green, has good web & smartphone wallets, which makes it normy friendly, and the most important thing, it's very unlikely being flagged as a security, which makes it a strong buy before we hit a bull market. Imo it's a matter of time until nano flips litecoin, which would be a 55x @ litecoins ATH marketcap.

Nano’s relationship with BitGrail, their main trading platform, was incestuous and dirty from the very beginning. However, after “Bomber”, CEO of BitGrail found out that his exchange had been hacked for 80% of their Nano assets in October 2017, close to 10% of total supply of Nano, the relationship between Nano devs and BitGrail became criminal.

BITGRAIL PROBLEMS KNOWN BY NANO DEV TEAM PRIOR TO BITGRAIL CRASH
>Insolvency of BitGrail and missing 10 million nano, discovered and made public by the Nano community [1][2]
>Missing transactions on BitGrail, discovered and made public by the Nano community [2][3]
>Single transactions replicated multiple times on BitGrail, discovered and made public by the Nano community [4][3][5][6].
>Millions of Nanos moving out from BitGrail, when the exchange was closed for withdrawals, discovered and made public by the Nano community [7].
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to alleged ‘maintenance’.
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to ‘KYC’ excuse [8] [9]. Hundreds of thousands remained unverified [10].
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks, due to alleged ‘pending withdrawals’, which were never processed [11].
>Nano withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to node problems.
>Customer support ignores tickets - not just for days but for weeks [12]
>Bomber increasingly unhinged and psychotic. Insults his customers on social media for asking legitimate questions [12]. Nano community expressed concern to the Nano devs.

NANO DEVS ILLEGAL & UNETHICAL ACTIVITIES PRE-BITGRAIL CRASH (1 of 2)
>Accounts connected to Nano devs moving around millions of Nano, do arbitrage between exchanges. [13][7][14].
>Accounts connected to Nano devs moving around millions of Nano move assets to safety. Just one of these accounts handled 50million USD [13][7][14][15].
>Insider trading on BitGrail done via accounts connected to Nano Devs. Traded tens of millions of dollars [15].
>Nano dev team used incestuous relationship with Bomber to get instant KYC verification [16], impossible for standard Nano investors.
>Ordinary Nano investors accounts blocked from doing arbitrage, moving assets to safety or doing insider trading, unlike Nano dev team. Stuck with coming 80% loss [17].
>Zack Shapiro (Nano dev): Everything under control. Just too much work with KYC. Not insolvent. (statement made 4 days before BitGrail insolvent) [18].
>Zack Shapiro: No reason to worry, BitGrail doing normal KYC, “scams don’t do that” [19]
>Zack Shapiro: “Yes, you can [trust BitGrail]. I talk to Bomber every day and he’s a good guy. We’ll get it all sorted next week. Just hang in there” [20] [21]
>Zack Shapiro: Confirms BitGrail is a serious business. “Opposite of an exit scam actually” [22]
>Zack Shapiro: BitGrail is “Legitimate. Complying with the laws of their contry” [23]
>Zack Shapiro: “Funds are safe on Bitgrail…Again, funds are safe” [24][25]
>Mica Busch (Nano dev): ‘‘funds are safe, [BitGrails] representative account does not show any suspicious activity’’ [26]
>Nano: “Be assured that your funds are safe” [27][28]

NANO DEVS ILLEGAL & UNETHICAL ACTIVITIES PRE-BITGRAIL CRASH (2 of 2)
>Person who discovered and exposed 50million USD account being connected to Nano Dev team, got later banned from Nano subreddit [13].
>Nano community member who discovered/reported that nearly all nano on BitGrail was missing, was forced to delete initial post titled; ‘10 Million XRB Possibly Missing XRB From BitGrail’ [2] and repost under different headline ‘I need some help with tracing funds’ [1].
>Nano team systematically deleted threads of investors’ concerns and the sharing of new information regarding BitGrail [4].
>Nano dev team confirmed knowing about all BitGrail problems, told investors to relax, and promised a thorough investigation [29][30][28]. ‘Developers are taking care of that’ [31].

>Also, how is the weather in Norway?
Are you completely and utter INSANE? Are you saying I am Norwegian, or that I live in Norway? What the hell is wrong with you? And who was banned from a discord and why? Are you a fucked up person from one of the Nano discords? The bitgrail one? Espen Enger himself or one of the mods. Be honest psycho. You ramble about psychiatry is clearly a psychological projection.

NANO DEVS ILLEGAL & UNETHICAL ACTIVITEIS POST-BIGRAIL CRASH
>Nano Dev team claimed to do all they could to investigate and find missing Nano. No update since. Nothing done. [32]
>Nano community did all the work, themselves researching/investigating. [33][34][35] [32][41].
>BitGrail victim group representative, Espen Enger met with Nano lawyer Josh Kleiman in Italy [36]. Details of the deal made with the Nano team is not made known to the BitGrail victims.
>After meeting between Enger and Kleiman all criticism of Nano Dev team became banned on BitGrail victim discord [37].
>Change in BitGrail victim group management. Protection of Nano Dev team and suddenly non BitGrail victims used as hostile mods on BitGrail victim group discord [38].
>Don’t be surprised if Enger gets millions, and/or cushy job at Nano when all this is over. As a big thank you from the shady Nano team.
>Multiple pending and coming lawsuits against Nano foundation and Nano team members. Outside the original BitGrail victim group, now Discord BitGrail/WebCoin Lawsuit [39][40].

Footnotes to the above Nano -BitGrail Crash (and Nano dev team involvement) –1 of 2

[1] archive.is/8mMEU
[2] archive.is/LUN33
[3] archive.is/V30nG
[4] archive.is/pk03o
[5] prnt.sc/ilv1gl
[6] prnt.sc/ilv0p6
[7] archive.is/Wkgvn
[8] bitsonline.com/raiblocks-nano-bitgrail-epic-fail/
[9] archive.is/CKs1V
[10] imgur.com/a/rOn3Seb
[11] archive.is/RW944
[12] archive.is/DM6Nl
[13] archive.is/acLnr
[14] imgur.com/a/Owlui
[15] archive.is/pC3vC
[16] imgur.com/a/mJMhlx3
[17] archive.is/86eDr
[18] imgur.com/a/aFYpDyk
[19] imgur.com/a/KNg2src
[20] imgur.com/a/o8lIwDz

Footnotes – part 2 of 2

[21] imgur.com/a/urpgzwv
[22] imgur.com/a/G7fgqWV
[23] imgur.com/a/4YcVEji
[24] imgur.com/a/IWP2thd
[25] imgur.com/a/rFV6BJy
[26] archive.is/bfd0Y
[27] imgur.com/a/ql0cjLP
[28] archive.is/dykfh
[29] i.imgur.com/ddzQlVw.jpg
[30] i.imgur.com/7xwM1Lx.jpg
[31] i.imgur.com/e8n7fWo.jpg
[32] archive.is/lTCkP
[33] archive.is/o1BmU
[34] archive.is/8Md3N
[35] archive.is/f4Q8E
[36] youtu.be/40aufi9oJno?t=10m16s
[37] imgur.com/a/gQmoQv0
[38] imgur.com/a/d8xG4QL
[39] archive.is/MbWv1
[40] Google: silvermillerlaw com 2018/04/2018-4-6-DE-1-CLASS-ACTION-COMPLAINT-1
[41] archive.is/0R8Qe

Zack Shapiro

Attached: Zack Shapiro.jpg (300x289, 24K)

Josh Kleiman

Attached: Josh Kleiman.jpg (700x700, 241K)

Espen Enger

Attached: Espen Enger.jpg (854x470, 109K)

I'm not sure I'd post the photos of lawyers and accuse them of shit on the internet desu. Have you seen Carlito's Way?

>But it seems you invest time to fud nano, which means that you're either invested in a competitor project or you've lost a painful amount money with nano.
Vile speculations. Plus, nano has flawed tech with constant node issues. 576 TPS is an utter joke. Nano will never be a global currency. You are delusional.

To clarify what appears to be misinformation being spread. I am British, and based in the UK.

I do not have Nano, nor was I a victim of BitGrail, but as I commented in another thread, I saw what happened with BitGrail and the behaviour of the Nano team, and was disgusted. Quite frankly the Nano community is nasty and their behaviour is disgusting and retarded. Rather than debunking/addressing problems they just swarm and attack the messenger.

People post much worse (for less and with less evidence).
I don't base my decisions or life on Hollywood films -_-

Is that a threat? Maybe you should contact a lawyer yourself?

Finally the truth! I am so tired of these assholes from the nano community. Worst trash in whole crypto.

>Is that a threat?
No, you're just paranoid.

Maybe you should pray to satan that the judge shares your bizarre sense of humour.

Your welcome, I know there are many people who will be appreciating it, they just don't want to comment and get involved with these nasty Nano people who swarm (like flies around rotting food) and attack.

You are doing a great job. Good to see flawed nano and these trashy nano people getting exposed. They are utter garbage.

Now that's a threat.

>Now that's a threat.
You answering in court for your thinly veiled threat is not a threat. Go cry some more, douchebag.

You just threatened then insulted me. The thin mask of your sanity is crumbling again.

>You just threatened
No, I didn't. Homo. Go cry some more. The insane person is clearly you, running away from every question. Who posted what in discord? Don't go insane again. Just answer the question, don't give your usual psychotic, onions-boy, passive-aggressive non-answer. Try to be a man, for once

>Have you seen Carlito's Way?
You sure like movies, screen-writer Espen Enger. How's the weather in Norway?

>No, I didn't.
Yes you did.

>Homo.
And it goes on.

Good old S. Eat your meds. Peace out to all fellow Naniites.

Hello Espen Enger. How's the weather in Norway?

You are repeating what people just wrote to you.

Are you Espen Enger? You don't write like a native English speaker.
You seemed very active earlier, eager to know where everyone is from, yet say nothing about yourself.

You are insane, who said: "Hello Espen Enger"to me? Take your meds, homo.

You know what they say about people who call others gay out of nowhere?

They say you're a homo yourself. And if you think about it, it's really true, isn't it? That's why you think of Espen Enger all day. You little cheeky cunt.

>You know what they say about people who call others gay out of nowhere?
Typical gay answer. And no, not "You know what they say about people who call others gay out of nowhere".

Are you Espen Enger, yes or no. Don't run away, fool.

>That's why you think of Espen Enger all day.
Gay answer.

Everyone you don't like is Espen Enger, schizo.

Just answer, Espen Enger. Yes or no, don't run away, homo.

Espen Enger is everywhere around you, schizo. He's in your walls watching you, he's in the air that you breath.

Espen Enger is the shadow that seemed to move when you lay awake in bed but disappears when you switch the light on.

Psycho-infantile. No idea how the bitgrail victims voted for you Espen Enger. You sound incompetent and psycho. Back to your sand-box, homo.

You sound like you previously claimed to have lost millions on Bitgrail, S******. Get therapeutic help.. and pills... and it's time to tell your mom about the loss of your internet money.

Take a good look, bitgrail victims. This is your leader. A nasty, evil person, completely in bed with the devs, not representing you at all. You have been scammed a second time, and the rest of the nano community hate you bitgrail victims. Nano shitcoin is doomed.

Imagine spending hours of your free time posting FUD about a cryptocurrency on an anime website. Where did it all go wrong mate?

Probably at the part where he thinks I'm Espen Enger. This dude really believes it. qed, Nano-FUDster is a schizo.

>Imagine spending hours of your free time posting FUD about a cryptocurrency on an anime website. Where did it all go wrong mate?
Typical imbecile nanoid, totally unable to use facts and/or logic to defend his shitcoin. The other idiot here, Espen Enger, couldn't even produce the official nano TPS. Nano is a scam coin. Nano is bitconnect 2.0

Just state that you are not Espen Enger, homo.

imagine if you put that effort into a work that actually pays

lol
I can confirm you're in the wrong place unless it's a loony bin.

Clearly you nano idiots are here in full force from the nano discord. Pic related. You have to go back, boomers.

Attached: Nano Reddit Boomers Spam Biz.jpg (671x408, 39K)

>Date 3rd August
Schizoooo S.

>I don't use Discord
>Let me just get my Discord screenshots out

They have been posted on Jow Forums many times. Idiots.

By you.

Attached: 1USGG.jpg (510x529, 185K)

paranoid.

I've got to go. Enjoy your Ramen tonight.

Nano cryptocurrency is bitconnect 3.0

I think LINK's community is more retarded to be quite honest

You will get what you deserve, Espen Enger.

Charlie Lee said buy NANO.. Charlie Lee sodl all his LTC @ ATH... Charlie Lee cannot be trusted

Gee wonder why you got banned from Discord, really.

(You should let a professional know about your violent thoughts and your paranoia.)