This photo was taken at a gay party in Bahia, the blackest state in Brazil (81.4% black)

This photo was taken at a gay party in Bahia, the blackest state in Brazil (81.4% black).

Attached: hell_and_heaven_bahia_2015_vila_gales_gay_festival_05.jpg (2048x1366, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/1qCL5aeXuxmDU_3fnQZv-w/
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/pEua92MvsClYCPGlxwx71Q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminds me of naples

I imagine gays everywhere travel to nor-des-te to fuck and pozz each other every time
What is the point of spamming this again?

Attached: most_faggots_in_brazil_are_white_despite_brazil_being_a_black_majority_country.jpg (1600x768, 481K)

>What is the point of spamming this again?
Jow Forums has the same threads everyday

Attached: 1539375891223.png (900x900, 332K)

>int_generals.jpg

you need to get your eyes plucked out of your head so you learn to be a little less obnoxious to people around you for no motive
but just figuratively, I'd hate to incite torture on someone

I wonder.

Attached: 1560492817864.jpg (976x1215, 162K)

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/1qCL5aeXuxmDU_3fnQZv-w/

I'm not the OP, I was just answering your question

Attached: 1530948265716.png (900x900, 314K)

How about this one?

Attached: 1530291867402.png (667x963, 431K)

lying through your teeth, I'm not retarded like the average brazilian you talk to when you go outside

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/pEua92MvsClYCPGlxwx71Q/

Why do brazillians spam the same threads and posts everyday? Is this what consider banter? Their threads barely get replies and get archived quickly

Bahia is 100% Black

If you have nigger blood, youre a nigger

You have to wait 1 minute to post again on Jow Forums. And as you can see hereThe interval between these two posts is less than 1 minute

Attached: 1539567925106.png (884x778, 239K)

you can just post through your phone but my guess is that you have your own personal weeb discord raid

Hey, don't bully magaposter you asshole

Brazilians have autism from chemicals dumped in the drinking water

Nops. It has nothing to do with austism. It's literally people from Bahia non-ironically trying to prove they "are white". Desperation.

Exactly. Beyond boring.

And this one?

Attached: 1459281760942.jpg (1225x8043, 1.44M)

I finally understand: It's black poster with deep rooted racials issues, verging on sexual complex to cope with his own blackness by saying "whites are gay".

Can't make that shit up.
The worst is the poster doesn't have the littlelest clue on how weak it comes across.

gay in Brazil
>ripped
>fit as fuck
>wears cool sunglasses all the time
>extremely likable and passionate
>chad, makes heterosexual men question their sexuality
gay in Europe
>skinny as fuck, zero muscles
>sickly, looks like has AIDS even when doesn't have it
>balding
>wears glasses because of bad eyesight (weak) or zeroes in hipster frames (pretentious)
>whines about everything, negative and cynical
>everyone hates him
What did Brazil did so right?

Nu Jow Forums is so trash, no good meme since (6%. It’s just the same larping and interracial cuck shit 24/7

... He is desperately trying to get attention, and probably it's flying over his head why no one cares. It's actually sad, desu.

people who project or have their thoughts absorbed by self-hate lack self-awareness

>extremely likable and passionate
we have the worst blandest stupidest most superficial gays on earth
they also equal anal penetration with love

This!

They wouldn't be dying out if they weren't such faggot cucks.

Attached: 1563928176081.jpg (624x618, 84K)

>they also equal anal penetration with love
This makes no sense...

>they
Groups are made on individuals who don't attribute these values equally.

Why are you so pre occupied with whom "they" (whites) fuck?

Also, gays can have children with women. How come you didn't realised that yet? It's pretty common.

it does, gay boys in here mistake lust for love. if they are not lusting for cock they won't even consider that a valid relationship

>they

Again, the same mistake.

so youre telling me that dudes rather fuck other dudes than black """""""""""""""""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

okay thanks for the conversation

Daaaaammmnnnn haha

looks like a party only rich people can afford...

And? Literally only a handful of people in that picture are white

Attached: E0A4E9D6-C6DF-420F-BCEC-0F855AFAD5C4.jpg (1497x610, 138K)

Wow Brazil is full of faggots.

Dude, get in with the times. In brazil having a lighter shade of brown skin tone and a soybeard to hide facial insecurities is considered white :)

it seems like brazil is just one big sex party, i love it. getting a fuck there must be so easy with all the trannies, fags, and sluts running around

Attached: 1482430967267.png (646x573, 446K)