oy vey! White people having families!?!

> oy vey! White people having families!?!
> hey goyim you need to stop having so many kids!
> because it’s umm... it’s bad for the environment!
> oh and you need to shut down all your factories too!

Isn’t it obvious how environmentalism is a Jewish scam? Designed to lower white birth rates and cripple western economies?

Attached: D613AD46-7755-44DE-93E3-9A8BBC9FD3B5.jpg (720x633, 55K)

we can protect families and the environment at the same time you know

based and redpilled

Firstoids need to stop consuming so much before any progress can be made. Accept it. Also you aren't fucking anyone so don't pretend that whites are fertile. You freaks are so incel that white girls jump at the chance to marry hispanics such as myself.

West is absolutely consumerist hell for environment and tries to blame literally entire China producing a bit more emission than USA while supplying them with their shitty toys for climate change. You can't cut third world emissions too much because per capita they are extremely small from people living in poverty. It would unironically improve for example USA if they stopped their retarded 4kcal per person diet, compared to wanting some negro to not eat at all after everyone has already shit into the atmosphere getting rich. It's not like people haven't had more kids in worse environment before, with more functional families. But I guess it's a bit of American-centrism here and their view of the world through the prism of their golden post-WW2 era that wasn't sustainable.

[spoiler]We should all switch to nuclear anyway to secure a reliable supply of clean energy, but solar isn't bad at all nowadays.[/spoiler]

>dude it's okay if we destroy the environment others are doing it too!

>> oy vey! White people having families!?!

NY alone spends more energy than Africa, subhuman pigskin

autistic canuck

Attached: 1569255420282.png (1280x904, 219K)

If America and Canada get nuked we can both save the environment and kill about 500 million non-whites in the process (to make OP happy)

>Per capita
I guess the 500 million peasants that don't work in the factories of India and China mean we can ignore the other 700 million that do.

the guy who wrote this advocates for open borders btw

Attached: The_Population_Bomb.jpg (200x338, 32K)

Dude when poor nations have an easier time passing plastic bag bans then western cities you know shits fucked.

>be american lost with 3 chinks in the woods
>whine that 3 chinks eat 60% of your rations while you're left with mere 40%.

Attached: 5DBC6041-A934-4095-B5C2-B9DE8B768014.jpg (836x1024, 120K)

do you have any idea how miniscule the damage we do is compared to china? there wouldn't be a crisis if everyone were like us

>wh*Te countries take a poo on the global environment for a century before most developing countries buit their first powerlines
>WAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAH WHY DON'T YOU TELL THAT TO THE BROWN SKINS, IT'S NOT FAIR, I'VE ALREADY HAD TO GET RID OF MY V8 CAR AND HAVE TO MAKE DO WITH A SHITTY TESLA
>ITS NOT FAIR, HOW ARE MY CHILDREN GOING TO CHARGE THEIR NEW IPADS IF THE DEVELOPING WORLD BUILDS STEEL MILLS AND STREET LIGHTS

f*Rsties, everyone

Attached: Global-CO2-emissions-by-region-since-1751-768x538.png (768x538, 198K)

>Offload industry to China because it's cheaper and less regulated
>Cry when China pollutes white accepting their products
The West could break China just by holding them to environmentally friendly standards, but it won't because it profits off it as well

Deforestation is directly fueled by western consumption.

If you don't want third world countries to "contribute" to destroying the environment, maybe they can ship all the garbage and toxic waste YOU export to them back to your wh*Te nations. Oh, and stop buying anything manufactured in those third world countries, too. Hmmm, you move factories to third world countries then point your disgusting pink fingers at them saying they're polluting too much. Then you can go live in the forest like your wh*Te monkey ancestors did before Meds gave you civilization. I hope this autistic, potato-faced pigskin starts cracking some skulls of these hypocrites.

Attached: white travellers.jpg (1125x1544, 530K)

Yes, all western nations will have to become like Norway, except with lower living standards. Then we can work on the problems of developing countries.

This

Of course anglos always pat each other on the back

>Mao's deforestation of China was because of Western consumption
retard

>be american lost with 3 gooks in the woods
>lose war

For the sake of the planet I think the smart thing would be to kill all Chinese and Americans.

>kill
*eat

Attached: gigachad about to eat pussy.jpg (898x1200, 67K)

But we won't.

>Why
Just take a moment to consider what is the real product behind the marketing.

Wasn't talking about China to Sino obsessed fuck.

So, the Arabs & co are not only the richest people, who happen to have their money solely due to carbon, but also pollute more than anyone else.

Bugmen who support factories are not white. Only people who want to live like tribal barbarians in the forest can be white.

You could feed an african village for a month with a single american

this

This has been discussed on the alt-right a lot of times.

Whites have a very healthy environmental impulse. For example, picking up litter, saving the rainforest, preventing sewage.....etc. this is the white environmental impulse. Whites are the most deeply environmental people on earth, and genuinely love being around nature. Hiking, canoeing, camping....etc. The city is like death to them.

But when these jews get ahold of environmentalism, they turn it into their marxist social justice crusade. It becomes about redistribution, these complicated tax schemes, stirring up class warfare.....etc. All this global warming stuff is immensely jewish. Reminder one of the main guys pushing this is James Hanson, a global warming fanatic who was running NASA (yes, he's jewish).

So the issue isn't environmentalism, it's the fact this is being corrupted by bad people

Reply to this post if you want to see an american-canadian genocide

Anti-China propagandas have no effect on based Greta.
She probably knows they are an example to follow, but also knows that saying it would be PR suicide.