Ahh the good ol' turkish traditions, best in the world! circumcision feast w/ a twerker

ahh the good ol' turkish traditions, best in the world! circumcision feast w/ a twerker.

twitter.com/esex2/status/1176031055679242241

Attached: sünnet.png (629x879, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2E39OkT0xiQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khitan_(circumcision)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Attached: 1558721767643.png (686x891, 97K)

Wow that little guy in the costume is a pimp

Are there many girls like the twerking girls in Turkey? Won't she get honor killed??

nope :d

youtu.be/2E39OkT0xiQ

This is daily reality in Kurdistan. She's a 4/10 over there and her moves a solid 5/10.
Meanwhile in Izmir where all the Turkish posters live holding hands is already a very rare sight and average Turk is too busy watching cartoons

Inshallah caliph Erdogan will cleanse the ummah from this scum ameeeeen

>give the little kid a boner right after he's been circumcised
what the hell is wrong with you people?

Attached: 653ztm9yjtg31.jpg (559x423, 15K)

i thought muslims cut their kids right when they're born

they're testing the stitches lol.

I thought so too but apparently they like to wait until they are between 7 and 10.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khitan_(circumcision)

Attached: 1543748785726.jpg (1654x369, 397K)

the old lady at 0:30 hiding her face from shame lol
wasn't turkey supposed to be conservative, how did nobody intervene.

Duality of men. They're all the most devout Muslims in the world but also too busy hiding their boners to intervene.

Urbanites and upper middle class Muslims certainly do. Rural and suburban retards are a different matter.

what a bunch of retards lmfao

The weird thing is that OP might actually be right. This could very well be a party thrown for some 10 year old boy getting the snip

ppl were right when they said this place is the bridge between the east and the west. we're mentally fucked up bc of this dilemma desu.

This is what makes Turkey so much fun. It's a genuine schizophrenic country that has no clue what they want.

kek that's also true.

I want to fuck a big assed woman so much

Turks are the past future men

they cut mine when i was 11 or 12. and this was what happened. why did our milf neighbour and her daughter watch that shit ffs?

slow down pedro, you should get a cut first.

is twerking a profession in turkey?

I know this is fake. But this is the perfect scenario for building up a serial killer that murders his entire family

holy fuck lmfao. m8 that's straight up child abuse

Attached: 1548283646063.webm (912x656, 891K)

>they cut mine when i was 11 or 12
Why?
Are you trolling us or being serious? Can you explain more about this? Why so late in life? What is your family background?
This sounds absurdly cruel to me.

It's so they can vividly remember the trauma caused

Turkey best country.

believe me, that's not fake ;__; since the circumcision is a big thing, bc of they see it as the first step to the manhood, ppl come to that feast. and it is more like a wedding. there are guests etc.

idk but my friends' weren't cut when they were born either. i remember 3 of my desk mates from school got cut in the same year. but my cousin circumcised when he was 1yo or something like that. parents tend to wait that long bc of the feast thing i told. search for "sünnet düğünü" on youtube. its word for word translate is circumcision wedding btw.

Attached: 1565688984713.jpg (658x901, 60K)

This is becoming so common in Balkan weddings too.

I'm sorry my turkish fren

Attached: 1567254930373.jpg (1387x702, 80K)

Turkey is (((westernized)))

Attached: hug.png (689x473, 97K)

It is, it's called a sunet, it's common in the Balkans and Turkey. It's a strange cultural celebration that they mostly use just as an excuse to party, hence why the video has belly dancers next to kids. It's nonsense and I'm pretty sure it's haram anyways

>belly dancers
actual belly dancing is classy and almost a form of art compared to this shit

there wouldn't be all that fuss if she was a belly dancer. this twerk-thot is some next level shit.

>It's a strange cultural celebration
This is quite the understatement. What a weird phenomenom.
And when you say Balkans, which countries do you mean? Or which ethnic groups?

lmao

test

Almost I would pity muslims. Almost

gypos do it