To east euro posters ONLY have you ever been gop-stopped?

To east euro posters ONLY have you ever been gop-stopped?

Attached: 26F69FB1-7519-4F8E-BABF-6BACC2EA67EA.jpg (1500x1000, 185K)

No, I was unironically the one who was gop-stopping others

I'm basically like 1/4 east euro. Can I post here?

ยป111677537
One times when I was going out for a cheeky butty late evening.
Two lads and a lass came up to me (all were drunk) and started kicking a can near me and yelling 'BRATAN COME JOIN US, COME JOIN US, DAVAJ', after I had ignored them for two minutes (was waiting for my butties) one lad took his shirt off and started making circles around me and the girl got worried (no, 'randomrussianname', leave him alone, let's go), I was already readying my pocket knife in my trousers when the lady in the kiosk said that my butties were ready. Took them and fucked off. Never seem then again.

Another time me and my mate were stopped by two girls and a lad (all were methheads) and the girls started harassing us (bumping into us with their bodies and pushing us) and asking for a ciggy, after we told them to fuck off they tried to accuse us we stole their 'zakladka' (a stash with drugs that methheads leave in commieblocks, gardens, everywhere) and tried to jump us from behind and my mate twatted one of the girls right in her face and she fell flat on her back. That bloke that was with them helped her up and they fucked off as well.

I, myself, witnessed three absolute gopniks (flat caps that are popular in northern uk, tri paloski trousers, adidas crossovki) mogging two nu-males in a underground pedestrian tunnel. They were all standing on the stairs and at first gopniks were asking those blokes 'why did they looks like fucking homos' and then they pushed one of them down the stairs and tore the other bloke's handbag. No idea what happened afterwards, since I left.

Gop stop.... Mi podoshli is-za ugla....

Attached: 1462387876_SXZ-OgzL23M.jpg (450x675, 88K)

No.

Being any % East Euro is nothing to be proud of, fyi

Attached: 1515753741038.png (251x201, 16K)

Moral of the story is don't look like a weak numale.

Very cool

A what

>To east euro posters ONLY have you ever been gop-stopped?

You know, they should be 27 at least to have been gop-stopped.

When gopniks/bums stop you
Or beat u up

What are u saying man

Never and I dont know anyone who has.
My friend got robbed in Paris though, he's French but has lived here for 5 years.

Do u live in moscow

No. It's pretty safe here

I was born this millenia so i didn't witness all the mafia-bratva shitshow in the 90ies, but i tried once to stop drunk man who grabbed a kid crying for help(who turned out to be his son, his parents were divorced) and he punched me right into my testicels, and it didn't hurt as much as it scared the shit out of me so i ran away. Other people called the police.

not really, where i live people don't really gop-stop, just drunk guys asking for cigs

based

Slavs act like niggers until they get punked by churkas

Attached: 1511358203860.jpg (1023x609, 118K)

hach ovtseeyob, please

lmao

Oh
Then no
I've fought a several times when drunk, but it was mostly cos of me

Did u win (no lying)