Sweden, what the fuck? Why did you spread this cancer around? She is getting worse

Sweden, what the fuck? Why did you spread this cancer around? She is getting worse.

Attached: file.png (456x252, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYqtXR8iPlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spreading cancer is what they do best

swedish males should restrain and punish their women for their insubordinance

Attached: ea0.jpg (640x648, 65K)

SHE IS THE CANCER THAT WILL CURE EARTH

>those
>swedish males

She is a cute defender of earth. Hands off you scum!

I know Russians have a strong attraction to potatoes because they seem them as potential vodka but still. Cute?

>NOOOOO, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I CANT KEEP LITTERING EVERYWHERE AND THROWING MY TOXIC WASTE IN RIVERS WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES?!?

Attached: 1518916374869.jpg (1000x1000, 245K)

>she

It's your fault for giving her attention. Only media in Sweden gives her attention, people don't care about her.

shouldn't this kid be at school?
I can't believe normies think that this is acceptable and good for her development

Based

Attached: 1591.jpg (1080x1331, 314K)

Another insufferable European lecturing the globe, what else is new?

She is vile, entitled, irrational and emotional. I'm not doubting her gender.
It's kind of hard to ignore her when the elites are head-over-heels rushing to meet her.
>EU cuck joins the thread

>For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matthew 24:24

>European
Jew.

Is she?

No, she's not.

Yes.

it's so funny how all of the people getting optics from this movement are wealthy young women, I saw one video highlighting the movement and they exclusively talked to fucking insanely wealthy new yorker spoiled children

can't wait for them to tell us shitty folk living day to day how to live our lives

I thought not, she is lacking in the beak department. Jews also don't tend to look like potatoes.
I'm really looking forward to them convincing politicians to make something important really expensive, like meat. I've never hanged anyone on a lampost before but I'm willing to give it a shot.

This is our revenge for all those years of "Sweden YES!" memes.

You bullied us until we unleashed our autism on the World.

Ur still gay lol

When Greta is done with the UN, we'll all be gay together.

Nope, Great Babiš will stop her

Attached: file.png (500x260, 193K)

she has great grades sweetie

Thats harsh.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYqtXR8iPlE

Now I'm really really starting to hate this cunt. What the fuck is she spewing her emotions on us for? Makes me cringe to see such an emotional wreck try to sway a crowd with little shattered dream girl tears.

yes, let's push for more green taxes and regulations to destroy our last industry and make China great again!

>Lil girl talking at un instead of just being bullied at school
What a time to be alive.
the cringiest fenomenon of the world, not a coincidence that she's swedish

Why can't she let this us all kill ourselves in peace?

Attached: 1568826153432.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

Based Greta BTFOing world leaders and triggering conservacucks.

Attached: 1569038753955.jpg (1920x1449, 202K)

Ffs that whining

She should have thrown molotovs at them. Nothing like the sight of a scorching politician.

u can see her nipple poking in this pic

I wonder if Greta appreciates USA school shooters, they prevent a shitload of CO2 emissions after all

She's right.