Crypto Sports Betting Sites?

Hey guys, are there any good crypto sports betting sites that offer high liquidity?

I've been using Nitrogen Sports but you can't bet too much on most UFC fights with them.

I want to be able to bet like a lot of money. Hopefully 6 figures one day. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Attached: ufc 229.png (696x392, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsbet.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey bro
I use 5dimes.eu
I unironically bet on fights professionally. I have a great win rate and am great at what I do. I have a team of analysts (who are coaches and fighters themselves) who analyze footage and make predictions on fighters
my instagram is @thebettorsclub
Hope to see you soon

also. do not bet on Khabib McGregor
This fight is an absolute crapshoot and contrary to popular belief anyone can win this.

>Hey guys, are there any good shill threads that offer high shilling?

Attached: wagerr.jpg (500x500, 24K)

sportsbet.io

up to 300btc

Nitrogen is anonymous, couldn't you just make more accounts to bet more?

Thanks for the suggestions guys

Yes I was thinking that but won't they track IPs? And how would that even work? Like eventually they would close bets or something right? I don't know how they manage bets

Unironically this. Barebones mainnet finally launched after a year of delays and reorgs, and will only flourish from here.

Attached: received_10208318980772706.jpg (499x417, 30K)

Thanks man, will check it out. I don't bet professionally but I have a really high win rate. I rarely ever bet though. I basically only bet really big mismatches.

Not ideal since you won't be able to bet on the khabib fight, but bookiepro is being released in a few weeks. It will be an exchange ala BetFair, so it'll be hit and miss with liquidity but you might some some diamonds in the rough.

what kind of liability will nitrogen take on in the MMA out of curiosity?

eat a dick and use tails os to use nitrogen
thell bitch the first time you withdraw so telll em to eat a dick and then make 30 accounts.

eat a dick and make sure to eat dick too

wtf is wrong w you mate?

What do you mean what kinda liability will they take on?

meth

What's the max bet they're accepting from you before refusing?

Haha if u wanna lose money

I'm not gonna bet this fight but if I were to bet, I would pick Mcgregor. What about you? I did my own analysis of this fight in the other MMA thread recently.

Well, I checked for one fight and it was only like .07 BTC or something, but on fight night it went up to like 1.7 BTC or whatever. IDK, it's still not a lot if I manage to win and want to place larger bets. I'm sure for the big fights they have good liquidity but for most fights it seems like they don't

Will check it out, user. Thanks

Your instagram makes 0 sense to me lad.
What's the units about ?

>Length debates about which guy will win and who you should bet on
>Draw

This board got overrun by crypto scams, now it's sports betting scams?

Attached: ksi-logan-paul-fight-rematch.jpg (1600x900, 131K)

1 unit = a certain percentage of your total bankroll, normally 1%.

If theres big mismatches they have like -1000 lines or something so its hard to find value in it (nothing wrong with betting a -1000 tho)
Idk in reality Khabib should toss him around and embarrass him but its mcgregor, he can knock you out and Khabib got caught by Michael Johnson.
1 unit means 1 percent of total bankroll. so if your bankroll is 100 dollars and I tell you to bet 20 units on a fighter. You bet 20 dollars on him.