Where my REQ Chads at?

Who else /knowthey'regonnamakeit/?

Attached: %22TheFutureOfCommerce%22.jpg (1440x784, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liqui.io/News/#/article/1
donaid.io/
gilded.finance/
chango.tech/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pink ID
>bags

Like clockwork.

Attached: 1536667740145.jpg (612x395, 39K)

we won't fucking make it you stupid idiot, there's no reason for REQ to take off
we got pets dot com scammed

Hope you bought other cones also.
Req is le req'd

Chads?...

You seem to think that the 13MM Req whale will ever stop crushing the price.
He hasnt so far so why would he now?

There already is multiple teams building on Request Network platform. Unironically REQ is the next ETH.

liqui.io/News/#/article/1
>We are announcing that on September 28, 2018 at 12: 00 UCT we will be delisting folowing assets: REQ
RIP
binance is next

Don't be a fag. LIQUI is a small exchange and has delisted WAVES and couple other coins too.

Your FUD won't work nigger.

Teams of pajeets getting paid with REQ tokens they market sell immediately? Yeah, sounds about right. Enjoy holding a worthless fundraising token.

>we

in be4 miss the T

>15k REQ
>7K LINK
>1k BAT
It's a comfy feeling

Isn't funny how after every good announcement there are people trying to FUD REQ. This will be a project that succeeds. I do not understand why the market does not care about it as much as other popular projects on reddit and Jow Forums. They have a decent sized community, have various daaps that are live or are being developed and look poised to receive real adoption as opposed to wash trading and transactions made transferring crypto from one address to another not purchasing anything. All of the transactions on REQ thus far have been donations, tips, or the buying of goods.

That ID though

lmao stay poor

donaid.io/
gilded.finance/
chango.tech/

>pink id
>I CaRry BAGS K

request marines my fren not chads

50k REQ 50K QSP

Going to trade like a madalman during the bull

>He doesn’t know
>Big investors knew the team was shit
>Moneytis was a total failure losing money for all investors
>If you meet the team in person, they are unimpressive

>BAGS
I'm a REQmarine too, don't worry

chango is dead, sir. investigate for yourself.
req was supposed to change the financial game, not fking be used as a sideshow for tipping and copying kickstarter

I have a question, is Adm request (the telegram mod) part of the team OR is he just a guy making dapps on REQ....while the team eats mozzarella

hi abstract :)
quite a potty mouth you have there
request pays him like a freelance contractor so its considered a "collaboration"

Iit's going back to half ico price in gwei before eoy, and that is when i will buy back.

>he doesn't know ycombinator holds an amount of REQ equal to the valuation they'd own on a $30 million company.

ycombinator will unironically shove REQ down AirBnB and Coinbase's throats, it's the reason it's one of the most heavily manipulated shitcoins in existence right now

holy shit are you me, at one point this was me, now
mainly Link BAT and Jnt still holding 1000 req

No it's not.

This, they are very aggressive. They will shove it down the throats of Silicon Valley until everyone is using it like they did Twitch and Dropbox.

are you me? 83k req 180k qsp ready to become a millionaire

With QSP? Not happening.

It's a niche little project. A technical side show.

62k reqqie reporting. I just wanna travel the world skiing and build a comfy house in the woods where i can farm

That sounds nice user we will make it

shutup abstract. everyone knows it’s you

How do you like them mozzarella?

Attached: 1536758579217.jpg (1342x844, 317K)

i unironically share this sentiment
t. 200k REQ bagholder

shutup rakeesh. everyone knows it’s you

I see our BAGS k

What an id