Oh dutchie dutchie

>The Sack of Antwerp, often known as the Spanish Fury at Antwerp, was an episode of the Eighty Years' War. It is the greatest massacre in Belgian history.
>On 4 November 1576, mutinying Spanish tercios of the Army of Flanders began the sack of Antwerp, leading to three days of horror among the population of the city, which was the cultural, economic and financial center of the Low Countries.

Attached: 1493179267593.jpg (960x720, 138K)

well they were calvinists so not really human

>De Thirlin an herrien on at kynryk that is mine Fæder sall back-comm tae ye wi a dronach frae God.

Attached: 1566745147301.jpg (235x283, 16K)

eat shit and die

crazy that spain was a world superpower once

Crazy that Brazil could have been 100% native and Christian but free masons stopped missionaries from preaching and educating them.

yeah

>Spanish Fury

all propaganda, the king only wanted to punish the traitors

Is this why so many flemoids have brown hair and eyes? Because they kept being raped by spics?

>laziest people on the planet were a superpower

tells you a lot about the rest of the world

that's the french influence, spaniards didn't leave any genetic legacy, Mohammed

Attached: 1470063952560.jpg (960x960, 189K)

Please stop referring to anything pre-1830 as Belgian.

Thank you.

fuck indios
fuck christians

And yet the Spanish lost the war :)

Get on my boat bro

Attached: 1280px-De_zielenvisserij.jpg (1280x676, 345K)

>Catholic population in the netherlands is higher than the prots
You sure about that?

Their church attendance is much lower.

We lost the war against France, we smacked you tulipniggers up every time Jean-Henri wasn't involved.

The war wasn't just about religion, but rather money & freedom.

Cope pr*t
Also forgot to mention how through erasmus you are still their cumrags

Catholics are a fucking joke over here. Their churches are all bankrupt and their schools are majority muslim.

Even though my forefather attacked you from France and settled down in Holland afterwards, I'd say you're wrong; tulipniggers beated you. Probably because you ran out of money as usual.

Sort of