What's it like to live in Brazil?

what's it like to live in Brazil?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (1200x840, 56K)

Everything is expensive. 99% of jobs pay like shit. No one is trustworthy. Nothing ever works the way it's supposed to, no one ever arrives on time or fulfills their promises. Everyone is super socially aggressive and will step on you with no remorse at the first chance. Everything is shallow, shapeless and contentless. There is no real substance to anything in this land. Everyone is a nervous wreck that can snap at any given moment. The terrain is shitty and jagged and hilly. There are always problems stacking on top of problems, and it's always faster than the pace at which you can sort through them.

It's great thank you

It's horrible fuck you

hmmmmmmmm

duality of men

it's better than denmark that's for sure

Attached: IMG_7234.jpg (3000x2000, 1.27M)

lots of europeans beachs look way better and are cleaner than the brazil ones
saying brazil has good beaches and beautiful people everywhere i only propaganda. brazil is a nation of ugly mongrels and nothing will change that

>lots of europeans beachs look way better and are cleaner than the brazil ones
Like?
>brazil is a nation of ugly mongrels and nothing will change that
Say that for yourself lmao

i say that for all the ugly mongrels on this country
i am handsome i don't give a shit about you all

>i am handsome i don't give a shit about you all
(X) Doubt

ignore that dumb commie monkey. brazil is the worlds greatest country full of sunny beaches and girls with big butts

I'm smart, big dicked, beautiful and confident, so my life is pretty good

Attached: 1474386669767.png (680x695, 268K)

sheep brainwashed by propaganda

Based maga poster

>anime poster
>MAGA
Yea I doubt it lmao

>sheep brainwashed by propaganda
Broken record

You're in a lottery of bad luck, when you win you die

Is sad. Is not like a country in africa but never will be a first world country.

I don't know I'm not from there I'm from the south

This. I have nothing to add, just read this post.

It's only good if you have money, and this for specific places.

Like every other country

You see, Brazil is a shithole.
I was born in Porto Alegre in 1996, during the Great Gaúchan Depression, also called the Monkeyzilian Pardo Dark Years, were Brazilians from the south (dark skinned, big lipped, big nosed and ooga booga, me amongst their forces) fought with Nordestinos (black, tall, fit and muscular). Us Mutts stood no chance, we were oblirated, us being a mere product of intermixing between several non-white tribes.
Since then Brazilian adopted as a standard the culture from Salvador do Bahia, and Brazilians from SP, and southernmost states (me included) lost all our dignity and adopted and incredibly disgusting inferiority complex also called The Macaco Tactic, to protect our most jealously guarded secret, our delicious sopa de macaco and high murder rates, or as we call it "nos os brasileiros de são paulo para abaixo, gostamos de ter sêmen quentinho no cu''
You can find more information about our pathetic history in the Great Library of Caxias do Sul and the Grand Archive of the Consulate of Mutts of Floripa.

What a sad user. Those are just minor annoyances. Grow the fuck up, do your part, and stop whining.

#freelula

Literally America

You dance and play football and have sex all day on the beach

In the words of Albert Einstein: it's like being surrounded by monkeys.

he actually said that about brazil?