/v4/ - friends

Wooden churches edition

Attached: 1562599045381.jpg (1280x960, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=z7lZPSZFQak
youtu.be/FoTYV22qZTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_of_Varna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_War_(1620–21)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czechoslovak_War
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2958516/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3016271/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>- friends
kys

Attached: 1558542491612.png (1200x870, 953K)

that's a cute Sachiko!
you are forgiven

Cringe edition

Attached: 1500057361572.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

please help me remember what is the name of this song
is2.Jow Forums.org/gif/1569071933089.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=z7lZPSZFQak

He literally said Korobushka

I wonder what Nosok is doing

youtu.be/FoTYV22qZTg

Was Terry Davis the only codemonkey in the world who's not a complete faggot?

>Wooden churches

Get gud

Attached: Chêne d'Allouville 3.jpg (1045x684, 152K)

So tell me about winter lads. I'm kinda looking forward to it because it's been much hotter here than I'm used to. I'm sick of this fucking heat. Will I miss this heat when winte comes?

Looks like something out of Heroes of Might and Magic

It's underwhelming

it would be nice if there was a lot of snow this year, but it's just gonna be cold, wet and muddy like always

so you hate programmers, hate religious people, but like the templeOS guy?

it can drop to as low as -30 degrees, don't think you irishfags have winters like these

I mean dude was a legit schizophrenic, I can cut him some slack.

There's also pic rel that was entirely built in russia without nails then dismantled and rebuilt in southern France, but that's pretty much it for wooden churches here I think

Attached: Eglise orthodoxe de Sylvanès (Aveyron).jpg (2600x1727, 1.47M)

>-30 degrees
where
on high tatra summits? for most of winter the temperature rarely even gets below 0 for most of winter, even in northern polish cities there's barely any snow

Why do you have an Orthodox church in France?

I remember winters with temperatures near -30
>even in northern polish cities
>even
winter is milder in northern Poland for obvious reasons

Is there any way to get adderall in v4? I can't focus for shit because I'm a useless subhuman with a fried attentionspan, and it seems like American zoomers cope with that by taking adderall

I'm in Bratislava though. I don't think it gets that cold here but I'm confident it'll be colder than Ireland.

don't do drugs
just meditate

It won't

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There are several Orthodox churches, mostly in cities that have Russian diaspora such as Nice (pic rel) or Paris
But the wooden one I posted is because a Russian Orthodox priest was visiting a local monastery and befriended the French abbey
They started exchanges programs and stuff

Some day they straight up transported the church and the guys that built it from Russia to France and they re assembled it here

Attached: Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas de Nice.jpg (900x675, 247K)

thanks but i'm not into esotheric shit and alternative medicine and all that

there is nothing esoteric about meditation, nor is it considered an alternative medicine
are you just gonna eep yourself drugged all the time to function like a normal being?

>meditate
Lmao femanon ur really funny

i'm not a girl

Attached: 1494106213608.png (747x574, 475K)

i believe that most of far eastern medicine such as accupuncture etc. is based on nothing but placebo, that's what my studies taught me
that's why i don't trust meditation
i have the mind of a western person so i want results that i can feel

if your mind cannot stay in one place, they you need to learn how to calm it down
if you wish to do the easy way and just drug yourself, go ahead, but there are much better ways to feel better

Then don't call it meditation, call it relaxation or whatever word doesn't have negative connotations for you

sl*V(e) nationalism exists until a BLACK BULL steps in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

Attached: base.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

>just stop being hyperactive
>just stop being autistic
>just stop being depressed
>just stop being mentally ill in general
You're not helping, femanon.

always complain
never try to fix anything

Attached: 1569226461633.jpg (499x488, 92K)

Why are women so much smarter than men?

>hyperactivity
>depression
literally imaginary issues with subjective symptoms and no reliable, standardised and falsifyable tests

depression has physical symptoms as well, symptoms that can in fact be measured

Attached: z6j9KLIGCY4.jpg (434x837, 111K)

Attached: 1492549122880.jpg (392x557, 61K)

how the fuck is depression not real
stop being retarded, do you even know what depression is?

>some guy in mobile suit gundam unicorn starts talking about a city where foreign invaders killed and raped the old, the frail, the young and the defenseless indiscriminately
>and that it was said that it was a necessary military operation but in fact everybody knows that the invading soldiers just "wanted to blow off some steam"
Wow. Is Japan finally coming to grips with its role in Nanking?

they are retarded. they see femwak in everywak

1968. Never forget

Ukranians talk a lot that they can speak with west slavs without any problems, but in reality they can't
Can you guys speak not at english and understand all?

It is common knowledge that Slovaks are a hivemind, that's why all of our posts are so similar

No
When you talk Slowly to a Vak in Polish and vice versa you'll get the point across, but with a Ukrainian it's much more difficult
Still possible when it's simple stuff though, but then again the same applies to Russian and most other Slavic languages
It's complex shit going past "I want to take a poo, where is the nearest toilet" or "point me to the nearest place selling alcohol please" when it gets complicated

Skoda is German now

czechs actually btfod p*Les 1v1
they only lost to warsaw pact

polish subhumans are raped so many times people don't mind their shitty nationalism. they keep spamming they defeated ottoman empire (less than 1% of christian force were poles, over 90% german + bohemian + austrian) but reality was when poles started crusade against us they lost horribly along with all other slaves + their kind was beheaded and left to die in mud and it started rise of ottoman empire

türks pitied these poor lehistanis so much we supported them until they betrayed us in 1683 but exactly 250 years later in 1933 adolf hitler (PBUH) came to power and took our revenge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_of_Varna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_alliance

poles are backstabbing slaves with no loyalty, no spine(Difficulties arose when Jan Zamoyski took advantage of the Ottoman–Habsburg war in Hungary to invade Moldavia in 1595,[2] in the Moldavian Magnate Wars. The Treaty of Jaruga was signed in 1617, restraining Polish interventions in the Danubian principalities,)

slav subhumans immedaitely broke years of alliance for landgrab, and couldn't grab it without german help. their generals died during attempt en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_War_(1620–21)

. thats why they constantly get beat up. crusade of varna was basically ottoBULLs vs v4 and we btfod slave subhumans and enslaved half of them for hundreds of years

regards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czechoslovak_War

Attached: 1569239565224.png (888x894, 653K)

Czech are retard because they say vlast instead of otčina, this is real reason to invade them

name the symptom and describe the way it is measured
name a standardised, reliable, objective and falsifyable test for depression

Cikawo, dzekuyu
t*rk are not Turkic

ukrainian is same as russian they only say dekuji like other slav subhumans thats all

its 100% russian with some words west slavic because muh culture but reality they are bunch of polish villagers who can't adapt superior russian culture so they kept their greetings and thank yous

ukrainians are 100% same as poles bunch of spineless subhumans with whore women

only balkan slavs are good but i don't like them either they are all tall and strong as fuck but ultra giga beta people you can literally go fuck 2.1 meter tall serbs , 1.9meter tall sister next to his room and he won't do anything

imagine being tallest race in the world and getting enslaved by 1.60 m inbred manlets for 500 years thats how beta they are

whip them and take their bread

Don't be retarded. There are differences in the brain of people with ADHD and people without:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2958516/
Another one, since the first one isn't conclusive enough:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3016271/
If you scroll down to "neuroimaging" there are a list of sources referenced for each structural difference described.

This study also talks about genetic markers and other factors observable in people with ADHD compared to NT.

Same with depression.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Brezhnev.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Psychological symptoms

The psychological symptoms of depression include:

continuous low mood or sadness
feeling hopeless and helpless
having low self-esteem
feeling tearful
feeling guilt-ridden
feeling irritable and intolerant of others
having no motivation or interest in things
finding it difficult to make decisions
not getting any enjoyment out of life
feeling anxious or worried
having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of harming yourself

Physical symptoms

The physical symptoms of depression include:

moving or speaking more slowly than usual
changes in appetite or weight (usually decreased, but sometimes increased)
constipation
unexplained aches and pains
lack of energy
low sex drive (loss of libido)
changes to your menstrual cycle
disturbed sleep – for example, finding it difficult to fall asleep at night or waking up very early in the morning

Social symptoms

The social symptoms of depression include:

not doing well at work
avoiding contact with friends and taking part in fewer social activities
neglecting your hobbies and interests
having difficulties in your home and family life

Attached: 39B3A73B-AF7B-4C97-96C4-76B632ED5753.jpg (500x456, 42K)

This is what happens when you argue about mental health with Fridge

This are 100% true min turk tili zhok but your words are truth rahmat Kudo

Turks are so fucking useless that they failed to conquer Podolia during the times of the Deluge, when Poland was being attacked from the North by Sweden and from the West by Brandenburg as well. The Turks did not manage to capture Podolia, and were btfo'd by a force 3 times smaller than them under Chocim, when Stefan Czarniecki's troops btfo'd them so bad that they fucked off back beyond the Tyra for the next hundred years or so.
I mean imagine being so incompetent that you lose to a force THREE FUCKING TIMES SMALLER than yours, while your opponent is also being invaded by a number of foreign countries too.
It takes a fuckig Turk to be this incompetent.

Meditation is legit though. It's good for the body and mind.

cry more whiteboy with your made up history

your whole text is about TÜRKs honoring the alliance when poland is weak meanwhile polish subhumans backstab at the first opportunity

wtf is this shit
tell me this is pasta

The Ottomans at their peak owned more of Europe than anyone else except Russia, which they got partly from spanking the Poles in several different wars and taking Podolia from them.

he is our residential tranny lover

Poland at its peak was the largest country in continental Europe, which it achieved partly by spanking the Ottomans on several occasions and taking Podolia from them.

You have to actually do things that break misery cycle though user. Take some risks, get humiliated and make progress. This is the whole reason I ended up in Slovakia and I've never been happier.

if i were in poland i'd pick a random girl and worship her feet

Drinking a Czech beer right now. Primator Double 24. Excellent stuff.

pilsner urquell is the best

beer is shit drink and czechs are ultra autistic retards like germans though

God I wish that were me

And after the collective effort and centuries long struggle of Europeans to free themselves from the Ottomans, Pooland was still a shithole inhabited by Poolacks (LOL).

Poland is great.

It is

big if true

Not gonna lie, Poolish history is so fucking BORING and irrelevant that when this Poolack starts talking about it I get overwhelmed with anger. Why the fuck would you talk about something so uninteresting?

Can I somehow get a loan without a job?

its great if you are muslim TURK
all women jump on your dick because they hate their own people

this but unironically
you love ukraine yet you're uninterested in the history of the country that controlled most of it for about 600 years, and of course employed many ukrainians in its army, in its state apparatus and in its economic system too, and that on many occasions had armed conflicts and/or alliances with cossacks
polish history is also ukrainian history, and vice versa

No, but you can sell your holes.

are you planning to use this loan to invest / set up your own business? better have a good plan and high convincing abilities

You've already asked me this and I told you that I am only willing to read parts of your history that are related to Ukraine. Poland itself does not interest me.

kievan rus started whole russian + soviet empires
poles were backstabbing doormats who got raped over and over

i can get 10 gbit net in ukraine for 10$, what can you get in POOland
nothing
literal shithole

Založený

>log in to ebay to buy laptop
>bid
>BID CANCELLED, REASON: 0% feedback and not used account in over a year
>fucking piece of shit I'll just make a new account
>bid again
>BID CANCELLED, REASON: 0% feedback and new account
what a garbage fucking website

>and I told you that I am only willing to read parts of your history that are related to Ukraine.
Well that's pretty convenient then, because in 1349 Western Ukraine was incorporated into Poland, with Polish influences only getting stronger over the next couple of centuries until about 1792, or 1945, if you will. So you have the opportunity to study most of Polish history, except for 300-500 years, depending on how you choose to interpret Polish influence in Left Bank Ukraine.

No, I want to buy a new graphic card for my pc because my last one went RIP yesterday. After that I would just wait for everything to catch up with me

>still trying to have a serious discussion with that mentally ill gremlin

>taking loan for unnecessary consumer goods while being jobless
congrats, you are that type of retard who gets a 1000 PLN quick loan to buy shit he doesn't need, and then somehow ends up with 50k debt in a year
pro tip: get a fucking job and stop playing video games you manchild

Attached: IMG_0045.jpg (6480x7117, 3.06M)

Nah, I'll die before christmas

Why do Košice do this?

why?

God, you're one daft cunt. You can study Serbian history without finding Ottoman history interesting. You can study Croatian or Slovak history without finding Hungarian history interesting. And you can definitely study Ukrainian history without finding fucking Pooland history, honestly you can't comprehend how uninteresting Pooland is to me.

And Ukraine has spent 265 years (setting the start date with Pereyaslav in 1654, even though westernmost portions of Ukraine remained under Poland for over a century longer, through to UkrSSR independence in 1919) under the Russian Empire, compared to 300 (1349 to 1649) under Poland. It's basically 50/50, not to mention its earlier history.

>why?
Bc I'm a neet without friends, and now I don't have PC so that makes it so I don't have access to my hobbies either.

finding history interesting is ok
finding history interesting to feed your nationalist ego is cringe

>Slovak
>History
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA