What are the differences between the behaviours of japanese and korean people?

What are the differences between the behaviours of japanese and korean people?

It seems korean people love to party and are easygoing and straightforward, but are too hard on themselves, superficial and obsessed with self-improvement.

On the other hand, some say japanese people are hard to approach and to know, infantile and too conformist for their own good.

Which would you rather be Jow Forums

Attached: Battle-of-the-pokeballs.png (399x160, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H2xCji6Ck00
youtu.be/t2robJpTK8I
youtu.be/MbkXfXnC3cc
youtu.be/LMazJAUpkxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wanna watch the Jap and Gook battle?
Unfortunately, It's 3:30 am in their cunt, they are sleeping

Attached: 1565333947075.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

Japanese people is better

Japan is better, Korea is the Poland of East Asia, Japan and China are respectively the Germany and the Russia.

Korea seems closer to a Benelux sandwiched between France and Germany than a Poland.

nah poland would be a better equivalent of us

Korea is a shithole compared to Japan. Just look at their food, their 'cuisine' in only using the scraps that the Japs don't want/need.

Are you saying it because of the Lechina Empire/Hwanguk memes?
Besides that, I'd say the current South-North Korea divide is more analogous to the divsion of Dutch speakers between the Netherlands and Flanders due to the 17th century Protestant-Catholic wars than it could be to the partitions of Poland.

Yeah but Japan is comparable to Germany and China is definitely closer to Russia than France, they're the big ass countries that started the 20th century as anachronic absolute monarchies, got absolutely destroyed by civil wars and Axis massacres until the 1940's, and then embraced Communism.

Korean guys are on average much better at sex than Japanese. Also more handsome. The best sex I've had was with a Japanese guy though.

Are you cute? :3

H-hot, how do I get a twink Japanese bf?

Yes.
It's not hard actually. Pretty much everyone is skinny so you just need to find someone that has a face that suits your preference. They're moans are also the cutest so please proceed with caution.

*Their

neither

Why are westerners so gay?

Attached: 1565335722273.jpg (670x670, 43K)

talking by self experience.
Koreans are rude. They don't look at you. They behave as superior beings. They will treat you bad even if you try to befriend them.

Japanese are friendly. They don't feel the need to be superior. They are not afraid to talk with you. They smile and are respectful. Good to befriend.

cuz of anime

>Good to befriend.
Isn't it impossible to befriend japanese tho?

youtu.be/H2xCji6Ck00

youtu.be/t2robJpTK8I

youtu.be/MbkXfXnC3cc

youtu.be/LMazJAUpkxo

this is correct information

Anime is unrelated to them

Attached: 2wtE7He.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Japanese people *are better.

Why are white gaijins so worse at English than us?

t. American occupying the country and larping as a JOMON BVLL

don't watch
explain shortly

Attached: 1565050468737.jpg (253x346, 29K)

Westerners consume more anime than japanese faggots

japan small brain and penis
china strong

>Which would you rather be
Japanese because they have cute girls even if they are a little autistic thats really cute about them

Attached: 0bb94f63f30d0e8079ba7db286907706.jpg (563x423, 23K)

The Joseon Kingdom's status as a tribute state to Ming/Qing China seems more akin to the Duchy of Burgundy's status as a vassal of the Kingdom of France and the County of Burgundy as a county of the Holy Roman Empire than it would to the independent Kingdom of Poland.

I think you got a good gist.
t. knows quite a few Japs and hearsay about Koreans (not from Japs, but more reliable tidbits)
You couId say I am already a bit Japanese at heart, I like some sort of social order and clear-cut roles, going with the flow, and not being an offensive jerk.

nah, most of them are very friendly

Japanese: good acquiantance
Korean: good friend

Im korean and my life is basically fucking ruined at this point because of the poor business decision by my father and the fact we are 2.5 mil in the hole wtf this nigga is probably gonna off himself I will be left nothing but debt and I think my evil step sisters are going to take everything left of my family estate. Holy shit I hate my fucking stepsisters. I getting legal help in case these treacherous whores fuck up my family legacy and wealth. This moron( my dad) married three times to fucking gold digging gook whores i pisses me off im in this stressful situation. Fuck korean """"people""" i was never wronged by a non-korean. A korean will fuck your life up if it means they can make money. Superficial and materialistic subhuman people.

So a question for actual Japanese or Koreans, is Chosenjin (朝鮮人) really an insult? Why does North Korea refer to itself as Chosŏn while South Korea calls itself Daehan Minguk?

I swear to god, i will beat the yellow fever out of you.

Korean guys are friendly and nice and can be good friends to you even if you're a foreigner, but also huge cockblocks, full of themselves, and have huge momma's boy complexes
Japanese people are polite and kind to a huge degree, but it's hard to become true friends with them, they're also pushovers and not necessarily sincere

Who has the tighter boipussies?

Japanese culture is hot garbage down to the personal level, Koreans are based and pilled.

ur dad lmao

Koreans are much more autistic as far as I know. I met them in the language school in London.

>So a question for actual Japanese or Koreans, is Chosenjin (朝鮮人) really an insult?
It doesn't. I wonder why do you think so desu.

>Why does North Korea refer to itself as Chosŏn while South Korea calls itself Daehan Minguk?
Daehan Minguk is the official name of South Korea and Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk is the official name of North Korea. No offence, but I don't get what do you try to ask because it's like asking why Germans use different country names like Germany and Austria when they are both German...

are you a guy or a girl?

So basically Koreans are manly while Japanese people are feminine. I think it's true. "effeminate" is often used for insult in western world but you realize females are much nicer and most of autistic people you've met are males.

Wtf I love Korea now

Attached: oh.gif (159x192, 688K)

>So a question for actual Japanese or Koreans, is Chosenjin (朝鮮人) really an insult?
Yeah, some people in Japan do find it offensive. it maybe related to the second question of yours.
NK(chosen) and SK(Dae-Han) don't want to be confused or something.

>Why does North Korea refer to itself as Chosŏn while South Korea calls itself Daehan Minguk?
Chosŏn means "Korea". Daehan means "great Korea".

koreans are more extraoverted and easygoing, and usually down to earth and very direct in speech. japanese tend to be more reclusive, polite, considerate and indirect in speech so it can be very tricky to know what they really think deep down. japanese also have more of a shame culture going on.

Attached: 1568655918377.png (800x532, 725K)

People is be singular if the meaning is more like 民族 than 人々. And it's "so much worse." Dumb Jap