Does this happen in your cunt?

Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: kike punched.webm (288x288, 426K)

Based Jew with strong skull to accommodate big brain, goes after the monkey to teach him a lesson.

Attached: aswwa.jpg (264x324, 26K)

No, we arent third world like america

No we're not savages

Exactly, we're not animals dumb enough to host fucking jewish parasites.

strike a kike

Attached: 1564420623732.gif (256x224, 8K)

cant handle competition?

We're not parasites, we just want to chill quietly in our mountains.
But as soon as a parasite is attacked, another one come to save it.

This is still the white mans fault

;

>We're not parasites
>swiss flag

You would genuinely be at risk walking around dressed like that in some of our cities. I'm not saying you'd be killed or attacked on sight but you won't be able to keep it up for a year or so without getting into incidents like this.

>not savages
>supports racism
umm, sweaty..

I never seen a Jew or a Muslim in my life.
Saw a nigger for the first time at age 17.

Literally all corrupt politicians in my country keep their stolen money on yours

What the fuck?
This. I saw my first nigger in 2016

>What the fuck?
What do you think? We don't have sephardic Jews walking around like that at all here since 1940, it would be the oddest sight possible and from there on all it takes are some Muslim youths to start throwing stuff.

Depends entirely on the neighbourhood. In Oud Zuid in Amsterdam there are lots of ultra-orthodox walking around exactly like this, but don't try it in Oost or some sandniggers will probably harass you.

Ultra-orthodox and mudslimes are the same kind of retarded though, I really don't give a fuck about either.

I've only seen someone wearing a kippah once here in Groningen.

I can't imagine people living and walking around like this in Amsterdam and not getting harassed constantly, even if they stay within Oud-Zuid 24/7. It's not like Moroccans aren't super mobile on their scooters

Yeah you just put them humanely in gas chambers like civilized humans