Sweden, can you please pick her up and send her to a mental rehabilitation hospital or something...

youtube.com/watch?v=ULmk8mhiClI

Sweden, can you please pick her up and send her to a mental rehabilitation hospital or something? She is absolutely crazy and mentally ill. She is a danger to the whole world.

Attached: greta.jpg (780x520, 38K)

Let me on the UN i have something to say as well

>go on UN
>leaders of the entire world listening
>I just have 3 things to say
>FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK TRANNIES
>AND FUCK JANNIES
>*drops mic*

I SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL
INSTEAD IM HERE
HOW DARE YOU
IM GONNA COOUUURÁAAAAURRGRHGH

she is absolutely dangerous. tantrums like this because shes not getting her way? fucking psycho path lmao

I was laughing when all the French anons were butthurt by her, now I'm annoyed too

Don't act like your anti-nuclear craze didn't play a part in this.

What the fuck, is this game of thromes our what? Sounds like that. Cringe Sweden.

Who??

This is what the vegan diet does to you

Thanks God, we are Russians and have Putin and Orthodoxy to save us from that degeneracy.

I can't even finish it, I'm cringing so hard

Yea, I thought the same.

Dood she's actually sueing Brazil France Germany Argentina and Turkey

Attached: BHL.gif (607x609, 514K)

I wouldn't call that better

Attached: Putin monkey2.jpg (303x335, 30K)

>this is Jow Forums‘s idol
Lol

Okay I just watched it. This is actually stereotypical autistic behaviour, especially the way she pauses at 0:25. That's typical for a low-functioning autist. What's so fucking hilarious is that a bunch of UN fags are sitting there having to listen to a literal underaged autists ranting

Attached: gyllene.jpg (900x900, 117K)

>This picture isn't photoshopped.
She looks very sickly.

Attached: autistic-screeching-27907699.png (500x524, 43K)

This bitch can't even act.

cringe

What will happen to her in 10 years? Will she become the qween of sweden and march against the polluters?

>What will happen to her in 10 years?
She´ll be forgotten in fraction of that.

We already have a queen and a future queen

Attached: Estelle.jpg (1280x667, 139K)

Seat in the UN Climate Panel or EU minister.

I seriously cannot watch it more than a few seconds at a time with breaks because of the extreme cringe

Um sweety, the world won't be around in ten years unless we start drinking out of paper bags.

Whole of Sweden is crazy and mentally retarded.

Funny thing is that Greta isn't popular in Sweden but hugely popular abroad. What does that tell you about the world?

Someone should make nords leaving nordia illegal

B&R

Attached: 1569018195809.jpg (903x1014, 153K)

She isn't, she's just being shilled by the media non-stop.

The funniest thing is that unless you make some extremely popular guy she will be the girl that everyone will remember when thinking about sweden

Ok that's just beyond any level of cringe. Maybe using 16 years old girl as representative isn't smart decision.

But all the UN-NPCs are applauding.

I'm very calmly against nuclear plants.

Based Greta telling the truth

wait what? She's 16? Why does she look like a down syndrome 12 yo?

Veganism.

If you would personally invite drunken hobo on your party and he would start to grope girls and vomit on the floor you probably also try to pretend that nothing really happened because that was your decision and you dont want feel guilty

Imagine if the nazis had won WW2.
Little Greta would venture to Speer's dome in Berlin and adress the whole audience urging them to stop the slaughter of the inferior races.
They would clap at her words just in the same spirit.

The people already have a guillotine for your queen and the future queen.

If goes about Down syndrome she probably has Saami/Finnish ancestry.
Also . That was her parents decision

>makes ugly incel seethe
Yep, I'm thinking she's based.

U.N decreed Philosopher King Emperor of Earth. Start of the space-eco-fascism era of humanity.

What's the age of consent in Sweden?

if you ask this question in Sweden you go to jail for rape

She might be the first totally based Swede. Instead of sucking up by mincing her words, she calls them out and rubs their hypocrisy in their faces. Think we have a new Peace Price nominee, and she won't have to travel by plane to receive it even

Bernadotte genes strong.

>Argentina
wtf bro, what did we do?

I might be an ugly incel.but i cringed, cringed hard

Stupid Swedish bitch.
Money is all that matters. Green makes the whole world go round.

Attached: look-stupid-white.jpg (600x327, 133K)

Will this shit finally end the climate hysteria?

You can't compare climate change to inviting a drunken hobo to your party.

She should have thrown molotovs at them. Nothing like the sight of a scorching politician.

But molotov cocktails produce smoke and that's bad for muh environment

basde rusia monke saving us from degnercy

Currently some "influencer" being interviewed on the news where I work
>"Ohhhhh hmy gaaawd, like, young people are soooo passionate being activists about cliimate chaaange..."

Attached: 24c.jpg (540x960, 48K)

It's incredible how this cringy teen looking like a 12 yo girl with down syndrome has become a demigoddess. Embarrassing. What about her parents?

Leftists don't believe in parents. To them, children are gubbmint wards/property.

How did anyone think that making her famous would be a good thing?

>criticize them
>"ZOMG SHE'S JUST A CHILD YOU BULLY!"
Same reason they keep David Hogg and Goblina's 15 minutes of fame on life support for so long.

That's so cynical! Surely, it must really be that they're just so moved by her profound woes.

cringe, but redpilled

holy shit what a cringefest

her parents are antifa

That girl has fuhrer blood.

based
hang all capitalists

*crapitalists

Based Greta.
Fuck jew enablers.
Blood soil.

Kek

Everything she has said is true. There is no debate to have about the content of her message, there are no two sides here. The only issue here is the corrupt political class.

wtf, what did we do now?

Attached: 1569088742187.jpg (540x645, 43K)

>implying nazis would let samiis alive

Ekmek boldum

she's just a little monkey entertaining some rich dudes. She won't be remembered, it's her fault too but our attention span it's decreasing rapidly.

Everything makes sense now

First world problems