Hello Jow Forums are dogs good investments? I'm looking at spending around $600 on one (apartment fees and other fees)

hello Jow Forums are dogs good investments? I'm looking at spending around $600 on one (apartment fees and other fees)

Should I get a Shih Tzu or a Husky?

I was going to go with a based beagle or basset hound but am leaning towards Shih Tzu

Attached: pupper.jpg (600x593, 108K)

Doggos are always a good investment.

Attached: 1534518587751.jpg (631x590, 81K)

unironically the only investment worth a shit

No

My shihstzu is the best thing to ever happen to me

Attached: Image(21).jpg (633x571, 247K)

absolutely based. when I lived with my parents we had a shihtzu and I don't speak to them anymore so I don't get to see him anymore but I miss him so much

Attached: 1369871958272.png (282x386, 79K)

if only it could say the same about you, user..

Attached: 1529889121825.jpg (613x531, 48K)

Shih Tzus are based. I've had one for 12 years and he's been my best friend ever since

Attached: 1365184354666.jpg (854x859, 94K)

You can make a lot of money selling purebreads if you have no morals at all.

I don't understand how people can pay hundreds for an inbred dog when they can find a mutt that's just as cute for free in the pound.

Think of all of the gfs you have ever had and all the bullshit and stupid games they try to pull.
Reflect on it for like a good minute and let that cold and disgusted feel flow through you.
Now think of all the doggos you have met, or if you have owned a doggo before think about that doggo. Did you feel like it would ever betray you? Or fuck you around? Or ask for anything more than what you gave it? Having a pet doggo is great because it gives you perspective. I still remember my big ol' malamute from 10 years ago before he died. He was the goodest boy and I would trade the lives of a billion thots just so I could take him down to the beach one more time.

This. Get yourself a mongrel and you'll save a fortune in vets fees

Unless you're planning on breeding/selling, purebreds are huge money sinks. If you just want a companion animal, a mutt is better. Fewer health problems and behavioral problems in some cases.

Don't put a husky in an apartment but yes dogs are amazing. if money could make them live as long as people I would pay any price.

This, really consider your situation before getting a large dog

based advice

>wants a Shih Tzu
you're never gonna make it OP

Attached: 1526188072982.jpg (350x334, 9K)

Based investment just make goddamn sure you're there for him/her.

damn. hang in there fren.