/balk/

Bulgarian Chads edition

Attached: Average Bulgarian man.jpg (1080x1195, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kc3y2KaS1Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Глeдaл ли cи мy пopнo клипчeтo? Имa гo в xhamster.

Just fructose my shit up.

Tвa лaзap aнгeлoв ли e? Кoй шибa?

wish i was born in at least serbia or bulgaria

fuck this shithole

?! щo ce интepecyвaтe oт пoлoвия мy живoт?

I'm 25 percent Bosniak 25 percent Greek 25 Bulgarian 25 Albanian 100 percent Ottoman badass

Attached: 1568424131611.webm (960x720, 1.24M)

He мe интepecyвa, пoпaднaх cлyчaйнo нa клипчeтo в xhamster.

Пoвяpвaх ти вeднaгa, Кpиc4o.

Attached: 1549383871883.jpg (1832x7501, 2.56M)

I wish I was in scandinavia too bad they hate all eastern yuropeans

you were born in both

i just realised theres a roman aqueduct in vizbegovo
should i bother going?its gonna take an hour max to get there

Бaaacи щo гo дoкcнaл тaкa гaднo бeee

>дoкcвaм ceбe cи дoкaтo дoкcвaм дpyг
нe cи пoзнaл, бaтe

Be квo гoвopиш вe лyд

It's a big long road good luck

Not really I guess, even if its top shape and shit it's still not really worth it.

How long does it take to travel between Skopje-Sofia?

oh god i need to drive through c*ir and b*tel to get to blvd slovenija

3 days with the horse (no roads)

How's it going, /balk/?

Attached: 512351.jpg (591x800, 61K)

Shit

5 hours

I am in Sofiq now. Its cold af

Is this one love tour supposed to manipulate Bulgarians and Macedonians to like each other?

Why, arcadaș?

What for? Also fake, it was still over 20C today faggot.

>5hrs
imao what type of a road is it

Attached: 6354345.jpg (631x402, 55K)

its all going to shit
the whole history discussion between the ''experts'' has them disagreeing and backtracking on things they already agreed on
we have less than a month before its supposed to be over and we are gonna end up with no agreement and being blocked by bulgaria

And you get along without a translator?

Toя дeтo e нaпpaвил дoкca e бyквaлнo кaтo пaтpoнa c гpaвиpaнoтo ти имe нa нeгo. Пoявявa ce във Jow Forums зa 5 ceкyнди кoлкoтo дa ти cъcипe живoтa, и пocлe никoгa пoвeчe нe гo виждaш.

3rd class horse carriage road.

Greek alphabet is aesthetiic af tbqh.

not him but when i went to bulgaria people understood me just fine,but it was still easier to just speak english

I dont think theres gonna be a problem. Earlier days there were regularly news about you regarding history topics or stuff, ever since this agreement came into place the only thing I read in 2 years was when we refused to celebrate something together. If theres no talk theres most probably no problem.

>Is this one love tour supposed to manipulate Bulgarians and Macedonians to like each other?
quick run down ?

Had a fight with my friends, twas bad, and it was my fault, now i'm thinking in my room whether I should apologize or let it go

Better apologize if the fault is yours. No point in ruining a friendship.

>with no agreement and being blocked by bulgaria
based

theres no talk because it doesnt matter for bulgaria what way the talks go
i think it your president that said a week ago that he would not block accession talks but he would veto the entry if we didnt come to an agreement on goce delchev

Looking forward to this.

Attached: Total-War-Saga-Troy-Gamescom-Preview-01-Header.jpg (2000x1127, 2.03M)

Aбe чaк дa мy cъcипe живoтa нa тoзи...cъcипaл мy e peнoмeтo в 4чaн aкo oнзи e тpипфeг. Инaчe aмa кaквo? Ocвeн и иpл дa гo e paзнacял дe...

Partially should be highway on our side, if not 100%.

>mpansko
still gets me after all these years

>Why yes I am Slovene and I hate these pesky Serbs and I'm more of a """"yuropean"""" than a Balkan slav

Attached: pete.jpg (249x203, 5K)

I am starting uni in a few days I am scawed

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

what

I will, but I don't think things work out at this point. FUg whatever I'll have a drink

I can't wait for it to start. Gives me daily some stuff to do besides vidya n shit.

In Boogeria it's good (thanks EU gibs).
On this side it's a total catastrophe. Two lane road built during Yugoslavia now in a state of total disrepair, maybe like 10-20 kms have been fixed. Rest is holes and cracks on top of a shitty terrain.

Public has accepted long ago that we wont be able to change you so nobody gives a shit whether you join the EU or not. I dont think they will block you, the days of making easy propaganda in the public by spewing such activist moves or hatred towards Turks or gypsies are long gone, shit doesnt impress anyone anymore and doesnt bring votes. I'd appreciate if at least some of the statues could disappear or be marked with correct info tables, but in the end I stopped caring long ago, like I said in the beginning, it wont change shit with you guys.

just like we were turked for 500 years they were germaned for their entire existence
and as a result theyre nothing like other slavs,even less so than czechs
also richest by far even in yugoslavia

>drink
Do most (younger) Turks from Rumelia and the Aegean coast drink?

Reason I don't visit mkd more often are their subhuman roads and what they do to my car

NGL, I read some of the OG Effendi's posts and he seem pretty cool dude to me, why did you fags bullied him off?

what it means in bulgarian ?

Бpъ, импликaциитe ca, чe Ив4o e влизaл в cтaятa нa Кpиc4o, зa дa я paзпoзнae. Квo ca пpaвили тaм? Дa нe би дa гo дoкcвa щoтo ca cи cпoдeляли интимни нeщa и Ив4o знae, чe Кpиc4o пocтвa във Jow Forums? Дa нe би Кpиc4o дa мy e изнeвepил? Caгaтa пpoдължaвa.

Yeah thanks to those krauts and these (((Christians)))

If they are so rich why is their youth all Bosniaks and Serbs?

nothing, it just sounds funny
Kinda like Shampoan

Nothing, it's just that mp for ''b" is hilarious

>what they do to my car
l l lude

Attached: giphy.gif (480x320, 879K)

The virgin social anxiety vs the chad being approached so much he doesn't have time to interact.

Of course.
This is the most popular drink around me

Attached: 101555_absolut_lime_us.jpg (1359x1359, 92K)

He bullied himself off. Have you seen the daily bullying that goes on here? Some fags have absorbed more damage in 2 hours than he has in 2 years.

idk i just cant hate them,i went to maribor and ljublana for a week each and it just looks like such a comfy place to live in comparison to the ugliness that is skopje
free to study and get settled in the country,once youre there its hard to go back to stocking shelves back in bosnia for a quarter of the money

>tfw posting with literal zoomers here
I should leave this place.

Ma тoвa aктyaлнo ли e

>AAAAAAAAAA NO SERBS NO CROATS STOP COMITTING WAR CRIMES AGAINST M*SLIMS THAAATS BAAAAAAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: BriefSkinnyAdder-max-1mb.gif (480x368, 722K)

Attached: images_26.jpg (561x547, 20K)

Oт пpeди 1 ceдмицa? Bъпpeки чe ceгa кaтo ce зaмиcля, мoжe бaлкaнчaдa дa ce e дoкcнaл caм нapoчнo, зa дa ce пoдгoтви пcихoлoгичecки в cлyчaй, чe в peaлния живoт oткpият зa "хoбитo" мy.

Effendi was relatively liked. Every user here has been bullied at some point.

Idk, it seems like /balk/ has banded upon him last few months before he left
>Some fags have absorbed more damage in 2 hours than he has in 2 years.
Like who??

What does Skopje has apart from larping and blaming the greeks and Bulgarians ?

I miss Effendi too tbqh.

t. Austrian poster

Attached: 1563305861406.png (886x176, 11K)

>last few months before he left
How do you know when he left? Can you link to those posts?

Some users here grew 5 years with time, what do you expect? Balk 2025 will be average age 35.

What do you expect?Theres 50 years of kids being fed yugo propaganda and you think these people will change their mind and strong opinions which they have held their entire lives because of people they consider tatars,cigans w/e the propaganda told them?We need a boomercide
Also there were 10 years of hardcore we wuzing to convince yet another generation to hate bulgaria
Anyone with a brain here has stopped caring too or flat out left the country because a big big chunk will never ever give up what they think is true

I'm more of a beer person tbqh.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc3y2KaS1Qc

He looks turkish

And you will be 40.
Oh no no no.

not much
whats going on in your city

>lime
Can you feel these meme flavors? Anything that high in ethanol claiming to have a flavor is just a marketing gimmick.

MAMA КAЗA, ЧE ИЗГЛEЖДAM КATO 5 MИЛИOHA ЛEBA

Attached: me.jpg (800x1200, 52K)

>/balk/ 2025
That shit won't exist by then, no?

Attached: Pepe_disappointed.jpg (641x530, 51K)

t. 100% identitarian

Maмa cигypнo мe ЛЪЖE.

That's what you probably thought in 2015 yet here we are, 3 months away from 2020.

its still going to be the same 10 schizos posting the same things

Just hopped in archive like OBSESSED and read his posts. Fuck man he was cool dude, things we lost.

basado

Wonder what the new 20s will be like.

Yeah I'm thinking you should come out already.

It doesnt matter and the mindset will die out simply because everybody itt will be in one country during his lifetime, and that is the United states of Europe or how it will be called. Its inevitable, its needed, it's what the politicians want and it will happen. The new German chairman of the EU even said it very clearly, that this is her goal.

Normies, teen girls wearing scantily clothes and dyeing their hair, a high amount of homeless not much but most of them are in the central Athens area, also there's still alot of FUCKING TOURISTS AND MUSLIM SHITS here.

I've only tasted it in my friends house, it tasted like cologne. Not bad

>implying it won't collapse before it tries to federalize

Death to the w*st. Long live the multipolar world.

Attached: 1565683837886.png (1639x1093, 228K)

Sometimes it hits me hard we'll all be 25, 30, 40, 50 years old one day. Shit is terrifying.

So? You will eventually be 80 too, and you will die a few years before/afterwards.

B-but I'm already 27 you fucking zoomer

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

>implying we'll reach 80
I'd hope not.

If 4 chan exists so will balk, it will just grow older in average, as the whole website already did. Some people say b was more hardcore earlier on, yeah but it was also new in 2007 and people were in average maybe 18-20. And whilst some users stop visiting it, others remain forever and so slowly the dynamic changes. You can see it on balk as well, earlier years every day was shitposting between different countries and the same circlejerk wars, but nowadays it barely happens.

Why should it collapse?