Brazilians be like im just on my way to work nothing special

>brazilians be like im just on my way to work nothing special

Attached: d6d7e99442a93778a7effe83a67e8b87.jpg (1703x2167, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brazzil.com/7090-one-killed-dozens-mugged-its-tourist-hunting-season-in-rio-brazil/
riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/miscellaneous/civil-police-investigate-death-of-american-tourist-in-paraty-rio-state/
thelocal.it/20161209/italian-tourist-killed-in-rio-after-gps-directed-him-to-slum
independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/christ-the-redeemer-trail-closed-rio-de-janeiro-dangerous-polish-man-stabbed-brazil-corcovado-a7845681.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-traveler-attacked-by-machete-in-Brazil-hand-almost-cut-off-581876
edition.cnn.com/2013/04/09/world/americas/brazil-tourist-rape/index.html
www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/brazil/2017/10/1929695-spanish-tourist-is-shot-and-killed-by-rio-police-in-rocinha-slum.shtml
riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/tourist-couple-attacked-in-rio-passenger-van/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/british-family-shot-attacked-brazil-holiday-carjacking-criminal-gang-angra-dos-reis-a7880191.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/07/british-woman-shot-after-family-stray-into-brazil-favela
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont go in the blue water

>Long Island Island in India

he's on his way to work bro

Why?

you sink straight to the bottom

more like...

Attached: 1-Rio-50-IMG_9374-750x1000.jpg (750x1000, 159K)

looks like heaven

didnt know brazilbros worked in bikini bottom, that is based

Hope there isn't another nuclear test anytime soon

No that's because you're too heavy, burger

we should relocate the west to a brazilian paradise and buy up the land displacing the locals

Water is more dense than glycerid you moron

Fuck off we're full

Does brazil even have true white sand beaches?

I live in são paulo, picture london but with favelas and hiatians instead of pakis, but the haitians are based they sell me bootleg stuff for an affordable price

Depth monsters.

test

most brazilians don't really do this

Google "Lençóis Maranhenses"

Attached: 1541443170822.png (640x640, 792K)

doubt it , according the (((them))) they should of all have died to plastic

Brazilians have a way to work?

i want to take a shit in it

Brazilians be like "you can't eat eggs for breakfast!!!"

Attached: 123883423-jericoacoara-brazil-9-january-2019-people-relaxing-on-hammocks-at-jericoacoara-on-brazil.j (1300x867, 134K)

You really do man . Many dumb tourist have sank . Place is a burning death trap .

brazzil.com/7090-one-killed-dozens-mugged-its-tourist-hunting-season-in-rio-brazil/
riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/miscellaneous/civil-police-investigate-death-of-american-tourist-in-paraty-rio-state/
thelocal.it/20161209/italian-tourist-killed-in-rio-after-gps-directed-him-to-slum
independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/christ-the-redeemer-trail-closed-rio-de-janeiro-dangerous-polish-man-stabbed-brazil-corcovado-a7845681.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-traveler-attacked-by-machete-in-Brazil-hand-almost-cut-off-581876
edition.cnn.com/2013/04/09/world/americas/brazil-tourist-rape/index.html
www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/brazil/2017/10/1929695-spanish-tourist-is-shot-and-killed-by-rio-police-in-rocinha-slum.shtml
riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/tourist-couple-attacked-in-rio-passenger-van/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/british-family-shot-attacked-brazil-holiday-carjacking-criminal-gang-angra-dos-reis-a7880191.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/07/british-woman-shot-after-family-stray-into-brazil-favela

Surreal

you would get shot, beheaded and cannibalized the moment you stepped out of the plane

How do you survive then?

I'm the killer

He's the killer

Based
Fuck tour*sts

We really don't, this is a typical Brazilian breakfast

Attached: pao com manteiga.jpg (500x375, 20K)

Ok if i ever hear a Brazillian bitching about their beautiful country...

>yes I might be getting beheaded on liveleak but at least my country has SAND

yeah, don't mind the fact that most people live like, a thousand miles from maranhão

based

shark in the water
our shark

Dutchman one of those that don't understand currents

What? I understand some good old bread and butter but no eggs? When do you eat eggs then, it's not much of a big lunch food.

Most Brazilians live nowhere near there. Do you think all Canadians live in Banff or something?

lunch

Attached: à la minuta.png (720x430, 832K)

>it's not much of a big lunch food.
You absolute fool.

Attached: image0-14.jpg (612x547, 63K)

beautiful

>eating eggs for breakfast
>not eating bread with ham and cheese
Fuck off

It's like landscape of other planet

He's Dutch. They can't go knee deep in water without building a system of dykes and parting the sea.

Majestic. Don't let anyone shit it up