My girlfriend keeps buying me flowers. I keep telling her they're stupid and dumb and I don't want them...

My girlfriend keeps buying me flowers. I keep telling her they're stupid and dumb and I don't want them, guys are supposed to buy flowers for girls and so on.

She always comes back and says "well you don't buy them for me so I will buy them for you!". What does this even mean?! My girlfriend is Taiwanese if this helps.

Anyway we need to cut back on the flowers, and I do not know what to do, can anyone help?

Attached: 1537412880884.jpg (717x960, 88K)

Sounds like you married a NPC

But her the damn flowers so she'll shut up

The thing is I bought her flowers like 2 months ago she's just being dramatic.

Take the hint, she wants flower more often.
Also she doesn't seem to get they she won't get them as often as she'd like. Be blunt about it maybe

>being blunt to asians or women in general
You do realize their culture is wbased around passive-aggressiveness and expecting people to understand body language and sarcasm.

>not taking the hint
>just can't say thank you and be romantic to the girl in return
This is what autism looks like

My polish gf does this too. I've no idea why.

Act thankful (even if you're not). Imagine if you bought gifts for her and she told you they are "stupid and dumb and she doesn't want them". Also, she probably wants more attention (not just flowers). Take her out on surprise dates, buy her something unique and personal that shows you know and care about her etc. And no, you don't have to spend a lot of money. My girlfriend is Korean (living in Europe) and I sometimes buy hard to find Korean food items for her that I know she misses from back home, last week I took her out on a "surprise date" to a really nice lake etc. It's really small things, but girl love surprises that show you care about them.

Dude OP autistic. You're asking too much for a guy who can't do simple human interaction or gratitude.

Chris, how beta can you be?
Fucking submissive """men""" everywhere

Buy her flowers, put some nerve agent powder on the petals so when she smells them your problem solves itself.

Flowers are a major expense man.

I might be mildly yeah.

Solidarity brother.

Thanks man those are nice ideas.

she's going to leave you

wow its almost like other countries have a different culture to Merica. Whats with that?

she thinks you not buying her flowers makes her the man
you are the bitch

Mu girlfriend is also Taiwanese. Tell her to stop embarrassing you. After some days buy her flowers, as clearly, this is what she is craving.

Tell her to buy you a living, potted plant instead of dead flowers.

She's already cheating on him... She's buying him flowers because she feels guilty. They are both most likely NPC's so who cares...

Ever thought about that she gets those flowers from other guys and just tells you she bought then to cover up?

>tfw in a flower contest with unseen Chads

Attached: F79E5F2C-66CC-4BEE-8E72-3A30D7463B38.jpg (508x600, 50K)

This behaviour amounts to.

>I've found chad however I'm willing to stay loyal if you pass this test.

You didn't pass champ.

Buy her a big black bull cock so you can get to be emasculated like you deserve to be

How can you be so mean to a qt Chinese girl who buys you flowers, buy her some flowers you autist

Just because she asks for it in this passive agressive way?
Fuck your beta ass and fuck that chink girl

just buy her some flowers

It is actually possible that she is getting them from another dude, she brings them home pretending she bought them for you. This is a common trick, not saying she is doing it.... But be mindful of the ruse.

I know you're trying to help but OP is a mentally deficient boy. You made a good post and you tried to do right, but I think we need to give up on this walnut.

good goy
racemix with a chink girl

Attached: 76080-full.png (136x102, 21K)

I wish my girlfriend would buy me flowers. I wish I had a girlfriend.

Attached: ohman.png (547x556, 344K)

you don't deserve a kind taiwanese girlfriend. buy her flowers. better yet, break up with her and let someone cool have her.

actually, don't worry, she will eventually break up with you because if you don't really get this (unless larp) then you probably have bigger issues.

>My girlfriend is Taiwanese

Attached: 1496262718720.png (677x351, 15K)

autism

>business and finance
Both you and your gf should jump off a cliff

Buy her flowers, that's what she wants, dumb as hecc

Just buy her flowers more often. It's dumb, but many girls like the tingly feelings type of things.

A set of flowers once or twice a month is cheaper than a hooker.

>npc female requests object from npc male
>npc female is unable to communicate being npc
>npc female obtains object and transfers it to npc male to signal that she requests the same service in return
>npc male does not compute
>npc female repeats behaviour indefinitely
Human character input required, please assist.

Considering she is Asian, this is probably her passive aggressively telling you to man up

>flowers are a major expense
Find a small flower shop and propose to be a regular customer. Ask from them a small bunch every week.
I get a bunch of 6 flowers every week and pay about 16 bucks.

I used to date a thai girl
their passive aggressive shit doesnt work with me
I cheated on her 50 times in 2 months
as long as you go out with her in fancy places you can do everything you want
just like nintendogs

She wants you to give her head.

Same way you expect head when you get her flowers.

I hate buying flowers for my gf. Fucking east european bitches and their traditions.
7 or 9 flowers are about 42 LINK

be sweet and grow her a flower
or just get her a succulent

Can't believe she's in a relationship with an actual retard

How people this stupid get gfs? She wants you to buy her flowers you fag

Plant her some flowers and keep them alive. Never run out of flowers. Never buy flowers again.

Kek

>be white
>get a self hating asian gf for free
>there are literally zero standards to meet other than that