Choose your Fighter

Choose your Fighter

Attached: #ChildrenVsClimateCrisis.jpg (1074x2364, 967K)

jesus christ we have fallen as a civilization when children are heralded as intellectuals and heroes by just saying something popular

Attached: 1558033838743.png (223x311, 114K)

Shut the fuck up boomer

Attached: 1567016615262.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

no

Attached: 1568748164663.jpg (604x604, 80K)

Fuck W*stoids

For me, it's chiara

idk anybody who likes them t b h even leftists seem to agree this feels really forced and not genuine at all
maybe some parisian macronists support that shit and that's it

Am I west or east?

not even one white guy

Trips grant you the ability to hop the fence to avoid all blame

the aryan man is too proud to go and whine like a bitch about the weather

Dafuq is this shit

Litokne Kabua because he's 42

I'm glad there are no Russian kids here. Russian kids are on the math and physics olympics.

What a bunch of hypocrites. Everyone claims they are for fighting climate change but as soon as the gov enable carbon tax it's riot.

"everyone" lmao no most of us that wear the yeallow jacket don't give a shit
we already don't have money, what the fuck do we care if the planet gets flooded ? you fucking kike faggot give us a job and something to eat and maybe we will care, as it is i don't know if climate change is real but i hope it is so you get to know the meaning of having a shit life too, for once
fuck greta and fuck you, i hope every p*risian drowns

>give us a job and something to eat

Are you not a grown adult? Can't you find one yourself? It's not gov prerogative to assist manchildrens in life.

It's all such fucking empty words. No arguments, no depth, just subjective emotional crying. God my brain is frying I need to stop paying attention to this shit.

yellow jackets are the only real men in the country, we are not your slaves, we are warriors, and that's why you stand powerless while we shut down your shithole city and make you lose billions of euros and see you all get butthurt as fuck
just give us your money faggot because you have too much of it and we want it, it's all that matters

Wtf is wrong with the new generation. I've seen some kids last Friday running around picking up trash. When I was their age I was playing pc all day long.

Attached: 1569020460010.jpg (550x535, 49K)

>real men
>we are warriors

>can't find a job
>cry for free money

Impressive.

Based and redpilled

>we have to put Tide Pods in locked cabinets because children are too stupid not to eat them
>we should listen to children about the state of the earth's climate

WHICH FUCKING ONE IS IT?!?!?!?!

Attached: BILLEH_GET_ME_DOOM_STICK.jpg (295x326, 22K)

actually only we fight to keep our money, which you steal unashamedly
you're a macronist capitalist, so surely you agree that "taxation is theft" right ? well fuck off and stop taxing like fucking diesel cars lmao you told ppl to buy them precisely because it was good for the planet
and who is this coming from ? faggot rich parisians who go everywhere on a fucking public bike or in an uber anyways, right, fuck you
the same people who consume the most and would fucking die in a single day if things really started going wrong

>the world should listen to us regurgitate the rote-memorised talking parts a coastal thinktank drilled into our underdeveloped prefrontal lobes because our parents were too irresponsible to perceive brainwashing in their own family

Attached: 1531494581064.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

It's not even popular, just sectarian

Why do they all look like they are renders made with daz3d?

Why are they all incredibly ugly?

Attached: AbigailHalliday.jpg (3008x2000, 1.54M)

It's possible for someone to be ugly on the outside but have a soul that shines bright from within

But it's not possible for one to have a deep defect inside, and not have some symptom tarnish the exterior

Attached: ugly thoughts.jpg (400x565, 51K)

wooow so deep, pass me the blunt bro

Iris

>Tunisia YES

when they were beautifull, anons only talked about who was the most beautifull.

go to bed, sartre

>I don't want to be underwater

Attached: 1560559899315.jpg (941x898, 76K)