Culture Pals - /cp/

Hapa qt edition

Welcome to Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers used to meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (BASED) , China (yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this thing/person is more of a female dog than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 onwww.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

HOW TO GET MARRIED:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

Old:

Attached: 1564407365211.jpg (375x500, 65K)

1st for finding love

Attached: 1565108057697.jpg (818x864, 74K)

Here's an official guide for fellow girls on how to get married to the right man.

Countries to look for: Just what ever countries they message you, look for a rich man or Korean if you are that kind of an autist.
All other countries are filth and scum, especially poor countries.

NEVER START CONVERSATIONS (for some reason they always end up better than convos started by a girl). Do not feed boring soibois with your questions, if he can't come up with anything he is either boring as fuck, not interested or low iq. Always just reply with boring one liners and try to be as passively rude as possible. Consider ghosting him after a few messages.

Have a basic bitch personality, enjoy travelling, netflix and food. Make him disclose his bank account balance within 3-4 weeks of talking with her outside IP, anything less than $120 000 is unacceptable, you are a princes and you deserve a true RICH prince.

Do not ask for nudes (at least in the first month or so), if he sends you them on her own etc he is a disgusting pervert, unless he has the Chad body.

Also be a gold digger and attention seeker and ask money from him and make him listen to your boring social drama concerning your exs and friends and family etc. If he can't afford flights to you, he is a broke boy and doesn’t deserve a true QUEEN.

Most importantly remember, it is hard to find the right person and the world is filled with dicks. Let as many guys talk to you as possible, ghost 99 % of them and only reply to Chads or ones who somehow mesmerized you on their first message.

Based Finfren.

Attached: 1565683837886.png (1639x1093, 228K)

:)

Just noticed that it's a different pasta, lel. That said, gotta know the thot as to avoid her.

Red flag for guys
Learning:Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese
Review:Anti-social, pedophile, incel creep

For girls
Learning: Korean, Japanese
Review: Ugly, fat, friendless, suicidal, photoshopped(too much) Often Sperging out on biography

When your girl has left you out on the pavement (goodbye)
Then your dreams fall apart at the seams
Your reason for living's your reason for leaving
Don't ask me what it means

Attached: 125125.jpg (354x286, 25K)

Red flags for girls
Learning: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic
Desc: mentions racism, netlix, travelling, food, perverts, "I don't accept just hi" bullshit
Pics: Is a nasty fucking thot or a fat pig

No need to spam the original now that it is in the op my friend :)

>has a pic of herself pole dancing
>no perverts please!!!

Fuck you dumb whore

Bump for ugly korean learning somalian girl

i want to have kids with korean

Thank you, friend, for revealing how it works.

i want to steal her personality

I want her to steal my first kiss

>open up with a light-hearted comment on how her name sounds a lot like a Portuguese name (literally 1 letter difference)
>calls me a dumb fuck

wtf is wrong with w*men

getting he gun ready

I want to pass down my genes with a Slavic qt

Duality of man, fren
T. Still haven't lost the high after watching Full Metal Jacket

Attached: FBdG93m.png (363x91, 6K)

fuck off chad

>Make her do an iq test within 3-4 weeks of talking with her outside IP, anything less than 120 is unacceptable, also don't get anyone smarter than you or you're in for a fucking ride of your life when you eventually argue about bullshit in your married life and she can hold up against you mentally.
what if my iq is 115

Post texts from your qts

Ironic that siberian women have the warmest personalities in Russia

are you the guy that asked a russian for proof she's real? what happened?

>qt I've been talking to suddenly removed Flirting & Romance from her profile

b-bros what does it mean

after flirting with you she gave up on romance with anyone forever

The girl I asked for proof of was German, this Russian is someone else

I hope so, I thought that might've been a way of telling me to stop flirting

Go get her, conquistador lusitano.

Attached: 531251235.png (823x586, 36K)

>Red flag for guys
>Learning:Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese
>Review:Anti-social, pedophile, incel creep
well it still got me a qt

What country?

Bros can I just let off some steam here and say how much I fucking hate timezones. My 2 favorite qts which I managed to click with both have timezones in which they wake up just as I'm about to go to sleep

Fuck this universe (literally)

Attached: grey_wojak_black_eyes.png (633x758, 320K)

Why not try for an European qt, fren?

Attached: 5321512531251235215.png (680x521, 115K)

What countries?

I did try and they were all boring trash, ww suck

korea

Australia and Russia (east)

my only online friend is only an hour and a half behind me, I consider myself lucky

tfw so attention starved and friendless that I go for anyone that views my profile

You are, very. Most of my friends I chill and spend time with nowadays are only 1 hour ahead of me but I remember I used to mostly get along with Americans and it was hell

>ww
White womyn?
Well, South Korea is the most americanized of the bugmen countries.
Beggars can't be choosers, fren. That said, I'd rather advice you to learn to be alright with solitude. That way you can keep your standards.

>advice
advise*

Kinda tired, so forgive the misspells.

Attached: 4321341234.jpg (1024x788, 91K)

Western Women, so technically yes but also no

Attached: dance.jpg (478x235, 28K)

Eastern Russian qts can be quite nice, particularly the turanic ones. Much more socially conservative.

That aside, Caucasians seem like a good pick as well, although I haven't talked long enough with qts from there.

I miss my Tatar qt.

Attached: 6532564356.jpg (654x527, 60K)

My overall experience with Eastern qts was awful honestly, I got really lucky with Poland (the girls from there are sooooo kind and talkative) but Russians and Ukrainians seem to be really cold and unenthusiastic in conversations, I even ranted about it here a while ago actually.
Then coincidentally shortly after that rant I meet this Russian qt who absolutely makes me take back everything I said, she's so nice but unlike the other nice girls I think this one's into me.

you asked the russian qt for proof shes real, so what happened?

>how do you say goodnight in Portuguese?

I haven't felt this warm in over 3 years

was she a new profile? was she real?

Happy for you, fren.

The German? Yeah she was a new profile back when she first messaged me, only a few hours old. I don't know if she's real or not but I decided to say fuck it and just trust the girl after asking for further advice here and getting told I was being too paranoid

but how do you say goodnight in Portuguese?

BOA NOITE

And speaking of which, goodnight frens, it's late here.

I feel like a warm kind man all over again so I wish you all the very best Jow Forumsernational worldwide qts

Noapte bună, amice portughez.

N

I

C

GGER

E

found out i have ONE hungarian ancestor

time to get that free citizenship and complementary wife

How do you not get nervous while talking to someone without offing yourself ?

in Mongolia?

I seem to get most of my views from eastern europe women but they never say anything how can I initiate them bros

like on the phone?
if you like the qt, the nervousness gets replaced with a different feel.
but it takes a while before it becomes comfortable.

fuck w*men

the absolute state of m*ttoids

How do I introduce myself?! I saw this girl on Interpals and I SIMPLY CANNOT stop thinking about her, just by seeing her pictures I get nervous as fuck, she appeared on my dreams for the second time in a row and I'm afraid that she will appear today again!!

Attached: 1552694503269.jpg (600x718, 250K)

Message something cheeky and funny that's relavent to something that she's put in her bio

Nigga you didn't even talk to this woman you are seeing dreams about her? Shes that hot?
You are in the road for suicide my friend, never reveal to women that they have the upper position, they will fucking wipe the floors with your ass and destroy you emotionally.
I hope the thot is just too hot for your standards so you don't end up having a actual conversation.

send her a screenshot of your post.

you already fucked up by getting this invested, just shoot your shot but don't act desperate. don't be surprised if she's not interested, it's gonna suck for the next few days

It's over for you, I'm afraid.

where do i find autistic qts on IP? all i see is basic trashy thots, and the few non-whores i find end up being crazy

I've been messaging this one qt for the past couple of days and we chat in paragraphs about various topics for a few hours at a time.
Is this mean we've got a connection or maybe not.
She's realy nice and cool, but I'm afraid I'm boring her.

Attached: wifey.png (702x666, 687K)

This.
If you invest yourself too much in a girl or obsess over her then you've already lost.

>Is this mean we've got a connection or maybe not.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 1.55.20 pm.png (2514x238, 92K)

>I'm afraid I'm boring her.
Then stop being boring.

I can taste the bitterness from here

>She's realy nice and cool, but I'm afraid I'm boring her.
just enjoy it while it's there
don't worry about being boring.
you end up not enjoying if you think about that a lot.

Not worthy it, you already fantasized too much, even if it works out will probably be nothing like what you dreamed about.
I mean try there is nothing to lose, but "get your little horse out of the rain" kek.

Tips fedore mr whyte knight

Attached: 2019-09-18 13.27.40.jpg (728x899, 67K)

Tips blade mr MGTOW

>mgtow
Youll probably become one after you have had enough experiences with women with that naive attitude

>Shes that hot?
There's nothing special about her appearance, she is probably a 6/10 for most people here, maybe less, but holy shit, she really got my attention.
I... think that SHE is the one who is out of my league and that's what make everything harder because I don't want her to think that I'm "catfishing" her or forcing her unusual interests to please her even though we share the same hobbies and interests and stuff...

M-Maybe tomorrow I will talk to her haha, I sperged too much that I'm having a stomach ache haha

Sounds like half the people in this general

I've dated and hooked up quite a lot, I just have the mental fortitude to not become a bitter incel after bad experiences

keyword kpop or vocaloid

You're not fooling anyone virgin

going for a hair transplant in 2 weeks boys, wish me luck

Okay pal

Good luck friend :)

>
There's nothing special about her appearance, she is probably a 6/10 for most people here, maybe less, but holy shit, she really got my attention.
Hate when that happens t b h, but good on ya mate, hope she isn't a soulless thot like 99 % women.

I've always been interested in this. So would this be the equivalent of something like dating online but without the coal, high standards and single mothers

Koreans are the new black BVLLS who steal all the women.

all the (low iq and mentally ill) women

lol true

xi, your people aren't any better if not worse. can you answer the rest of my question?