Ethergem General Thread #4 : Sapphire baby steps

Ethergem
egem.io/
Circ. Supply : 10M
Total Supply : 40M
Marketcap : 390,000
Exchange : Graviex
Ethergem General #3 : Welcome to Ethergem General #4 : Sapphire baby steps.

I'll maintain, unless something goes terribly wrong, that this is /ourcoin/. These are the early days, and it's clear by people sporadically clearing the order books that the value is seen. We had another baby moon where someone cleared out asks much higher than they probably could have easily gotten away with. That's a good sign.

Ethergem is growing. Miners are picking up. Curious minds are joining the Discord and play blackjack, rolling dice. The future is uncertain, but at at 390,000K market-cap even still, you'd be a fool IMO not to pick up at least a Tier 2 node, and start running to help the ecosystem.

There's talk about an ATM, but who knows if this will pan out : "Fiat to crypto conversion capabilities, ATM development and implementation, integration of both with DEX."

"Sapphire is an integrated sub-chain that interweaves the mainchain on EGEM and includes a DEX. It is dual-mineable with EGEM and companies can ICO on the multicurrency wallet and DEX - paying in EGEM, with proceeds enhancing the quarry node payments."

I'm fairly certain that in a few months time, if you are reading this, you are going to be very sad you did not pick this up under a 2-3M market-cap.

Time will tell.

xo,

-twu

Attached: EGEM.png (512x512, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

egem.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ETC is better than *

ETC? Come on, bro... what are you even doing with this.

More on Sapphire:

"Sapphire is an integrated subchain that weaves the mainchain on EGEM and includes a DEX
:point_up: summary
it is dual mineable with EGEM
companies can ICO on the multicurrency wallet and dex - paying in EGEM
(which goes to the quarry nodes)
they can have their own mining algo
and the data structure is based on a project built (and dep;oyed) for a large enterprise over a 15 year span
EGEM holders get 2 sapphire for each EGEM after launch
it is working in the labs and we are nearing a launch of the testnet
so we will be advertising which block that snapshot for airdrop will be taken on soon
UPDATE discussion on airdrop
so sapphire is linked to EGEM, which is why the airdrop and that is effectively what is being placed in the hands of EGEM holders as an initial reward (the airdrop)
Additionally, it has been discussed that the core devs spent their EGEM getting the community up and going - paying back for an accidental soft launch, giveaways, contests, and paying for the quarrynode payments until the sapphire rewards can compensate. So the core dev may just get a fixed airdrop each related to this proportion so not left out.
after that - upon launch - there is a per block endowment just like on EGEM to pay devs and administration
this pays community devs and core devs for ongoing work
desu we are a little early in this discussion - waiting for the product to be 100% functional
...because the ORIGINAL plan was airdrop say 4 sidechain tokens for each egem block and keep 2 for the dev team...and use it as a community budget
but we changed that when we looked at how EGEM works(edited)
so lets add to that what we just discussed....
and I can pin that for discussion on sapphire"

bump :)

+$10K volume stable. Nice.

Daily reminder that TWU is a scammer and probably a paedophile.
Good luck with this coin. Kek

/ourcoin/

LoL

/ourcoin/ *fist bump*

#buythedip

>F3yN9
your educated message really tells me that you know what coins are good and what not, thank dude!

ps, for if you dont know, that was sarcasm ;D

*laughs moderately*

Tier 2 node #2 is now operational.

Explain how this is remotely better than 0xBitcoin. What's the gimmick here? What's the purpose of this token?

It's an ETH type platform that has a DEX coming, a 2:1 sidechain airdrop, and platforms being built on it. It's fun, normie friendly, just beginning, and could be very very successful. That alone is a reason to invest . Also, people forget crypto used to be about FUN in the beginning, not just money.

This is fun. They are commited. Help it out.

>a 2:1 sidechain airdrop

What does this mean? What's the purpose of the DEX? DEXes already exist, what's special about this one?

What do you mean by "ETH type platform"? That's very vague. This is on Ethereum, right? So how is it a platform when it's ON a platform?

The last time I invested in a token that promised FUN, things didn't work out too well.

It's not on ETH, it's their own chain, which is awesome.

egem.io
Discord : discord dot gg / KEbHVjW

Do some research instead of asking for spoonfeeding. Come to your own conclusions.

At a 300K cap, I am 50% in EGEM.

Up to you.

-twu gonna lead us to the promised land once again. I'm like 40% up on this already, and I used funds from the -twu calls of Daneel, ACM, 0xBTC, *AND* fucking ORI.

-twu, check your ETH donation address. you fucking rock. :)

there arent so many working DEXes, and this one is planned to be intergrated into the ATM's they are planning to implement them together, also they are in the talks with a private banking to use the DEX on the ATM to withdraw fiat money from any asset thats running on the DEX

true. still don't know what's up with that ATM deal but if it causes more eyes, i'm all for it. could be fucking crazy.

-twu for life.

on the discord there is lots to read about it, its gonna be huge)

Then why the hell is it called ETHERgem if it's not on Ethereum? Very confusing.

cause its forked off of ethereum, its its own blockchain, not so hard to understand is it lol

I mean't it's not an ERC20.

"The EtherGem blockchain is an Ethereum network, meaning it starts with the tested and proven Ethereum (as in ETH) core technologies and builds from there. Technically, EGEM is an Ethereum chain as described in the yellow paper, with EIP150, EIP155, EIP158 applied from block 0."

The key word is, technically.

See : "EGEM has its own chain, not a token on Eth chain."

Anyone who sees the name is going to assume it's on Ethereum; you'll be explaining this a lot if the coin goes anywhere. Just heads up. Might wanna consider a rebranding at some point.

Technically, it is. It's not a big deal, and is easily explain.

A re-brand WOULD unironically be huge, but traction must be gained first.

Can you imagine some solid re-brand FOMO at a 30M market-cap? Wew, lad.

i dont see the connection that its "on" ethereum, just it means it uses the same principles, and this question doesnt come up so often either btw, so its fine

Why the fuck would you sell ACM now?

This is an eth fork not an ERC-20 shit coin lmao

Mining is real mining not gas warsL

got my initial back. rest is holding power.

'L'? Are you the guy who bought $75K by any chance the other week? I want to talk to you. Heh.

who's gonna clear the order book next? i give it 24 hours.

Noice community in Discord and devs ar Always here.
There is a pro & coins but compared to MC consider it as opportunity.
0x is shit compared to

this post is sloppy AF but i like your enthusiasm.

Ethergem Classic will make me so fujcking rich
Fuuuck

Haha. too soon.

$12K VOLUME.

ooooOooOOooooOoooo

Nice day marines. These threads get better each time. Stoked for the future.

Take care. :)