Im in almost every thread on Jow Forums

>im in almost every thread on Jow Forums

Who's the other three people I'm talking to?

Attached: 1532156644540.jpg (350x304, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bobs-repair/
youtu.be/Zb2xMtRxVgM
youtube.com/watch?v=8udts8Un4m4&list=PLm6Vq0bTTCDj8fuDVfqcytiuxbVj_Lyq4
earthsky.org/earth/you-can-measure-the-sun
youtube.com/watch?v=9jnseSHhEWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Rsy5u8LkP-Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m the guy that talks about TRX all the time

You, Yew and Urself.

Attached: 1536416771220.png (1267x785, 99K)

Me. Buy 0xBTC

>Biz is dead
>people are thinking bullrun imminent

buy 0xbtc

This has definitely crossed my mind. I think every retarded newfag has been a bored larper for the past 6 months.

I'm the Relex fudder. Buy RLX

helo fren, i try to dispel fuds

Right here with you fren

Attached: 1F71DBEB-32CE-41E9-AF99-C0F698D7D50C.jpg (1000x800, 62K)

Hey Matt, Bob's actually on vacation, so there's only two of us here. I'll reset my router in a sec to make Jow Forums seem more active. Oh, and purchase Zero Ex Bitcoins.

I'm just you larping as me

chainlink last 4 digits eoy

I'm the guy that actively hides all the shill/fud threads to find those gold nugget threads we get every once in a while here in hopes of a bit of biz oldfag nostalgia. I think theres only been like 4 threads today that were decent

Bob? Hey honey, you remember our old neighbor Bob? Yes the one working in plumbing, he lived next door a few years back? Yea, hes working on his own crypto coin! Get a load of that.

Attached: 7aEsceD.png (654x582, 330K)

He actually already released it, been doin' mighty fine for him, too. Just might get a 3rd investment property if this keeps going, heh. Check out his cryptocoin and tell Alice I said hi to her and the kids!!!!
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bobs-repair/

Hello cunt

Attached: 1521356787359.jpg (620x406, 28K)

you should be able to figure this out by now user

Attached: 1536015862484.jpg (708x633, 118K)

Ipsx bag boy here

JUST

Buy Mobius sirs

I’m one of them. I’m the guy making the pee pee poo poo posts, larping as a pajeet/chink/brainlet, and making fake bear/fud threads (even though I’m bullish). 10% of my posts are (somewhat) useful advice for people who really need it.

Attached: A54B2620-EC72-4C11-AB76-67B9D2291E94.jpg (620x413, 227K)

i hate xmr

lol wtf is this

and its even mooning lmfao, 1.2m volume

It is going to be fucking hilarious when Nipm00t finally enforces flagposting and it turns out everyone is fucking LARPing

Hello. Sometimes I'll react to XRP FUD. I bought a fuck ton of it in 2016/2017 when it was less than a penny. Mostly I just make anonymous off topic comments though.

Attached: 2297142898_8fae4627e7_o.jpg (1500x1000, 920K)

I'm the guy that keeps posting this garbage.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

flat earth bro

Attached: 123146532221.jpg (2234x1283, 352K)

Attached: 563b6c1d165cf8150465f0449a880766.jpg (736x736, 81K)

I make link threads. I also larp as a whale sometimes despite having just over 2btc of cryptoz.

this is now a flat earth thread

Attached: 5.jpg (496x481, 94K)

Lol. I think the Earth is round, but to each his own.

Attached: c5d732757587b8d0d6313d5a23faaae2.jpg (736x490, 38K)

Attached: 1537197567764.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

what is this zooming about?

he's grabbing a wire

so? what does that mean? that the space isn't real?

Pic related is noon in Hawaii. Notice the bollards have no shadows because Hawaii is on the equator.

The Flat Earth hypothesis just doesn't do it for me. There are plenty of other crazy theories I'll entertain though.

Attached: lahaina-noon-16.jpg (556x742, 79K)

flat earth doesn't change that

yup, we literally can't leave earth

Attached: flat-earth.jpg (759x500, 65K)

but what about those moon missions?

all fake

Attached: 421421222.jpg (1344x960, 304K)

do you have more input on this? I'm really interested in your theories.

Not saying because I'm not a teacher of sharing economy

you should unironically kys

Not him, but hollow earth

>all fake

Attached: 90634908354653345.jpg (250x245, 6K)

Hollow Earth is more fun. Because you can kind of imagine it might be true. Flat Earth is just obviously wrong because of things you can see.

youtu.be/Zb2xMtRxVgM

Why do you think the earth is a round ball flying through outer space in the milky way at the speed of 828 000 km/h? Because a guy in a white lab coat showed you a CGI video and told you so? It's all fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=8udts8Un4m4&list=PLm6Vq0bTTCDj8fuDVfqcytiuxbVj_Lyq4

This playlist is good + eric dubay videos.

Flat earth is the biggest conspiracy ever and it takes a while to take in. It changes your worldview so drastically compared to something minor like 9/11 or that jews run the world. Your cognitive dissonance will be at full power fighting against this.

You have to really force yourself into this. I know the earth being flat is the most retarded thing you've ever heard, literally alien lizard tier retardation. All i can say is, look into it bruh.

Quickie: Don't you think it's weird that during solar eclipses the moon is EXACTLY the same size as the sun? According to jewish science the sun is 400 times bigger than the moon and EXACTLY 400 times further away than the moon. That's what we call a *coen*cidence.

Attached: 123153532233.jpg (1005x1068, 81K)

>Flat Earth is just obviously wrong because of things you can see.
What can you see?
Do you feel like you're flying through space?
Can you see a curvature?

All this bullshit we got force fed into us as children is all kike bullshit.

Attached: ce6bf24031d44c14c4b57a7ec677c28e.gif (640x360, 3.32M)

black holes, dark matter, dark energy, multiverse, more stars than grains of sand, star wars, guardians of the galaxy, balls balls balls everywhere

it's all bullshit and propaganda

Attached: 34522134.jpg (672x372, 86K)

So what coins are you invested in?

any flat earthers who are NOT christian?

only btc and wan atm

i'm a creationist, but not religious

Attached: 708110110071820.jpg (640x480, 69K)

>during solar eclipses the moon is EXACTLY the same size as the sun?
>the sun is 400 times bigger than the moon and EXACTLY 400 times further away than the moon.
you answered your own question brainlet

memorizing something written in a book and a month later writing it down on a paper isn't intelligence

being able to think for yourself is

Attached: 1537136884206.jpg (340x960, 52K)

no shit? what does that have to do with what you stated. You see the moon as big as the sun precisely because its almost 400 times closer and 400 times smaller. Its no jewish trick, its basic common sense

wow dude, you really opened my eyes. no trust to (((their))) science anymore.

>400 times closer and 400 times smaller
because that's exactly what jews would tell you if they wanted to lie to us and create this magical science fiction world we're being fed

fairy tales for grown ups

you got the nerve of speaking about thinking for yourself but you just repeat others nonsense. You didnt came to any of your conclusions on your own thinking, but read what others stated about it and absorbed it.
Rocket science is no science fiction. Its no jewish invention either, the nazis were working on it and after the war the best engineers were brought to the U.S.
Science has given us inmense achievements you and I can verify independently, not to mention what applied science has given us, like the computer you are writing on.
Your nonsense on the other hand?

do sun and moon flat 2D as well?

go ahead and do it yourself brainlet, stop reading bullshit and try it yourself.

earthsky.org/earth/you-can-measure-the-sun

After you've done this and other experiments to measure not only size but distance of celestial bodies, you can continue speaking about thinking for yourself.

why the fuck do jews give a shit if the earth was flat or round

t. virgin
i saged you too fuck off

just walk outside and look at the sun

does it look like that thing is 1300 000 times bigger?
does it look it's 150 000 000 km away?

you really gonna trust jews instead of your own senses?

Attached: CleE4kTVAAA4TkT.jpg (1200x750, 88K)

could you please explain what is shown on your pics? what do that `reflection` lines should tell me?

there are theories

a) they're hiding land behind the south pole (ice wall)
b) turning earth into a globe and adding evolution was a way to get rid of god and religion (look what atheism has done to us)
c) we're living in a prison/zoo similar to westworld and the "elite" are the guards

Attached: 33 nations.jpg (753x652, 87K)

funny thing is Flat Earth comes straight from the Bible, which is jewish to the core, and this dude then rants about jewish lies lmao. If it were for people like him we'd still be stuck in the Dark Age

> they're hiding land behind the south pole (ice wall)
omg, this makes so much sense! dude, I hope you are a high school teacher!

your senses wouldnt know the differnce between 12 and 15 miles, you think they can evaluate the distance of celestial bodies? complete retardation.
What are optical illusions? See that mirage in the middle of the desert? What you mean its not there? thats jewish lies i tell you! I trust my senses its fucking there.

that the sun is ~4800 km away, instead of 150 000 000 km away as they claim

daily reminder that (((they))) put it in our faces
youtube.com/watch?v=9jnseSHhEWQ

Attached: un.png (1000x566, 114K)

me. and to prove it, I've had to click on a lot of busses, traffic lights, and crosswalks.

also, fuck storefronts.

yep as i expected, no independent thought. Just repeating other flatards arguments like a robot. Didnt address any of my posts. You got nothing. You people are a joke i hope you're just larping.

>mfw half of us flat earthers are just pretending
hehehe got u!

Attached: 1517444470601.jpg (600x600, 21K)

dont forget about 0xbtc

Attached: PicsArt_09-21-08.24.01.jpg (1080x1244, 214K)

You better be. The agenda of flatards is clear as day and it is to turn people to Christianity, absolutely no other reason. It has its positives though in that it gets people thinking about how the fuck scientists came to their conclusions

these theories are fucking demented, nobody gives a fuck about any ice wall they would merely fly over it, grab the jew gold and come back. i don't understand this point about religion, you are implying they want to extinct all religions and then revive and impose their jew one on everybody? who fucking cares about this? a westworld could make sense though i guess

lmao you are such a fucking degenerate retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Rsy5u8LkP-Q

have fun with this one. i'll be waiting.

>I think every retarded newfag has been a bored larper for the past 6 months
Is this why you don't believe my posts about making thousands per day and driving a supercar?

Is this a riddle?

I made like 3 larp threads about fomoing into ripple.

I watch you guys talk allot. Sometimes u chime in, but really only in link threads

Plato, Socrates, Glaucon

I always assumed most of the stuff (((people))) were really interested in me knowing was bullshit.
But now I know that ALL of it is.

Attached: 1508036835572.jpg (564x564, 74K)

i'm the user who posts "based and redpilled" in every topic
unless no racist comment has been made yet, in which case i make one

So... Is the gubmint still faking space videos? Is this proof?

Me. Just cause I think the earth may be flat doesn't necessarily mean I'm devoted to Jewish sky dad.
I guess FE would be kind of like ringworld.
I reckon. If there's gods they're like the old gods, department managers

This makes me doubt nasa

Flat or not that's all any of us do! If you can't personally verify information than you are taking info on faith. Just because more or less people say a thing, that does not define it's truth

What about Polemarchus, Thrasymachus and Adeimantus? Maybe there's more than 3 here...

Good to know someone has read the Republic here.

wait, I also shill 0xBTC because I want us to make it.

Damn i know this very pic from my School ,the story behind is pretty much fcking depressing

Attached: 1536746465205.png (429x410, 11K)

Please tell me the story user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave

I am

Z

well thats the thing with science, most of the concepts can be veryfied with simple experiments like the one i linked. Science is math and math doesnt require faith

I'm the Vancourite that does stock dealing on weed stock and gold miner. I occasionally pop up to laugh at cryptotraders

I'm more inclined to believe A. I think they globe is much much larger then we're being told. This would explain the objects comming back into view again from behind the curvature when zooming in.

I truly believe that antarctica is key to all of this. Strange stuff happening there.

>I

Does 0 require faith?