Are you taller than your country average?

are you taller than your country average?
i'm 177cm tall (measured 5 minutes ago)

Attached: 1554989986124.png (250x375, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0qJ1QcOVt3W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

182cm, not sure about the average.
I feel average.

use real units

169.0 average
180.4 cm average
shit job with this thread op

I'm 187.96cm and the US average is 177cm

185.? cm
(6'1 in burger)

few inches taller than average. i am half swedish and the rest is german, czech and irish

>inb4 euros fall for this low tier bait

Attached: 8034850353.webm (472x478, 2.6M)

No
t. 164cm subhuman

Why do we have this same thread every 3 days?

170 average
i'm 183 cm some of my ancestor did come from northern china though

Because we are obsessed with height desu

Americans are obsessed with race and height.

190 cm

Pizza time

175cm
yes i'm a little above average

>my height is 176
>average in Hungary is also 176
>still get heightmogged by my peers
Fuck this life.

Kalácsképű törpe hahaha

196 cm
That is about 6'5"

187 cm yea

Soha nem is volt esélyem a szaporodásra :(

Shit bro. Is it true bosnians are all giants? I'm 180cm and actually going to sarajevo this November kek

Height is the #1 thing young men are insecure about

Yes, I'm 192cm

It varries, but yeah, the men here are usually above 180 cm. I am actually ethnically half Sqip and half Serb

Euros are more obsessed with race

No
I'm 175cm
about 2 cm shorter than average

Attached: 1488265806540.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Diló kama vicceltem:( nem tudom átérezni a fájdalmad, mivel én magas vagyok, de mindenkinek joga van arra, hogy szeressék. Ma este azért fogok imádkozni, hogy te is megtaláld azt a lányt, aki megérdemel téged :((

When did you get up? Measure yourself on wakeup and before bedtime, that provides more information. You will find a consistent inch or so of variation.

My own height range:
Wakeup: 179.4cm ; 5' 10.629924"
Bedtime: 176.7cm ; 5' 9.56693"
: . General size: 178.05cm ; 5' 10.0984213"

In short I fluctuate between 179.5 to 176.5 cm, 5' 10.5" to 5' 9.5"; on average, 178cm, 5' 10". I have grown about 1/2 an inch on average since I was 16, 12 years ago. Keep a track of this data and you will understand what is really going on

Attached: 1532191129017.jpg (400x450, 40K)

It's a some people's minds a lot of the time, and on a lot of people's minds some of the time

It's easy bait

It can be optimised to catch a retard and generate controversy

It's kind of interesting otherwise so people tolerate it if a retard doesn't show

Israel's average is shorter than that. If official statistics disagree, you know they're lying.

Yes. 183.5cm being the average around 175cm.

>seething muslim manlet

Yes I’m 180 centimeters. I look like a giant if I’m standing next to and old man, and I’m 5 centimeters taller than your average college student.

Attached: image.jpg (150x95, 17K)

Keep kidding yourself, racebaiter

No, i'm 7 inches shorter

Attached: 1565784488391.jpg (239x240, 6K)

Idk I haven't measured myself since middle school because I am not an insecure faggot.

179 cm

The only truly based response in this thread

midge

what about man boobies

>I am as tall as a huezilian
Is 177cm decent there? I feel like a manlet here

Just don't be fat lmao

Midge.

vocaroo.com/i/s0qJ1QcOVt3W

Attached: 1527024171319.png (511x479, 356K)

i think up north people are shorter from lack of nutrition but around here i'm average

HOUSE, INT - NIGHT

(i have my back turned to the camera, a sharply tailored dress shirt with suspenders, I can be seen mixing a drink at the personal bar)

ME: Well, well, well... It seems I have you right where I want you Mr. Davis.

(Warwick Davis is tied to a chair, hes calm but focused)

WARWICK: so you think, Jow Forums.

ME: shhh... I'll let you know when its your turn to speak Mr. Davis.

(I sip my drink and sit down in a chair next to the bar)

(slowly untying my dress shoes) ME: do you know why I brought you here?

WARWICK: enlighten me.

(taking off shoes) ME: truth is Mr. Davis, I find your kind repulsive. (points at WARWICK with shoe)

(brings out steel toed caterpillar boots from under chair) ME: your beady little eyes, stubby little fingers, gigantic disproportionate heads, and worst of all your inflated egos. to think such diseased creatures have the audacity to reproduce. i mean, really mr. davis, look at your children. why would you condemn them to a life of suffering just to fulfill your own misguided desires?

WARWICK: so you're saying i have no quality of life? that i don't deserve to live? why? because i'm a little person?

(tying off boots) ME: little person, dwarf, midget, gnome; it doesn't matter how you brand yourself WARWICK, you are still an abomination. you see that don't you?

(tears in his eyes, clenching his tiny fists) WARWICK: what gives you the fucking right!? to.. to pick and choose who deserves to live and die? i am a good person, i give back to the community! what the fuck do you do!?

(standing up and working into the boots) ME: enough WARWICK, you're not a martyr. you're a midget. you cannot talk your way out of this.

(disgusted) WARWICK: oh fuck off. this is just a charade. you havent got the balls you ignorant little pip! bigot!!

(lining up the shot) ME: steady now, Mr. Davis...

(panicking) WARWICK: okay! okay! please okay wait please!

(stopping and loosening cuff links) ME: hm?

cont.

WARWICK: money.. I have money. I'll give you whatever you want..

(throws drink on warwick and smashes glass on the floor) ME: CUNT!! despicable little goblin fuck! you think I want money!? the chair you are tied to is worth more than the shoebox you live in.

(spitting drink and catching breath) WARWICK: then what!? what do you want!? please dont do this i have kids please! my wife!

(reaches into back pocket) ME: yes your family, i almost forgot.

(pulls out polaroids)

ME: this is your wife (still of mrs davis walking into house where warwick is now)

(warwick is visibly distressed, wide eyed)

(shuffling through photos) ME: i guess she prefers normal men as well (stills of me and mrs. davis having sex)

(smirking) ME: I made her call me Willow.

WARWICK: motherfucker! (desperately tries to free himself from his binds, thrashing about) AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

ME: relax Mr. Davis.. you are embarrassing yourself. that's clear scotch tape i tied you with. I didn't even need duct tape heh.

(reassuming punt position)

ME: and now Mr. Davis, any last words?

WARWICK: I-I- I wa..

(interrupting) ME: Christ, it was rhetorical Warwick. I couldn't give a fuck about your last words. (winding up punt)

WARWICK: no. no. NO! WAI-

(warwick is punted so hard in the head he and the chair fall backwards. a grotesque split welt already formed on his temple. i stand over him stomping his head into the floor over and over. the blood drops splattering my face and white shirt. gripping the bar for support and i stomp over and over and over. i stop and quickly pick up the chair with warwick still tied to it, and scream while slamming it against the wall until the chair splinters into pieces and Warwick falls into a pile on the floor.)

*CUTS TO BLACK*