Breakout on Zen Protocol

Zen Protocol is a new financial blockchain written from scratch with F#. It reminds me of REQ, with people thinking it'd 5x out the ICO gate, and then falling 50% down. It is currently in heavy accumulation phase on Bilaxy, a tiny chinese exchange.

I highly doubt it will stay just on Bilaxy for long.

IMO this is an extremely comfy hold. If you can't wait 1-2 months for free money, you are hopeless.

Get thee to Bilaxy.

Attached: zen.jpg (1536x738, 56K)

BWAP

volume about to crack 10K.

I don't think Jow Forums even understands what ZP does bro

It literally takes 3 seconds to get to the website.

oh, just hanging with zilliqa. NBD.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 2.03.09 PM.png (1104x336, 82K)

This is one of legit link competitors

you think so? tell me why.

come on, do tell. volume sticking. we bull now. give it 72 hours.

who's the next big dick to market-buy 50K of these?

IS this a link competitor? Y/N

From the zen whitepaper. Incredibly vague. Unlikely they’re building their own if they have this little detail about it. Much more likely they’ll need to use a third party oracle like chainlink. So just buy chainlink.

Attached: FE892090-9947-4FCF-8B7D-3E8D03DEDEEF.jpg (746x1214, 464K)

but chainlink isn't a 6M market-cap.

hmmmm.

fuck it. in for 10 ETH. worst case is it goes -80% ICO and I double down and wait 6 months if i have to.

this is indeed very early and a juicy dip.

Don’t you understand that the success of all these shitcoins depends on the success of chainlink? They are all useless without a reliable decentralised oracle. If this coin gets adopted it’ll be because chainlink has been adopted and if chainlink gets adopted it’ll be worth way more than all the random shitcoins using it.

I already own a bunch of Chainlink. I just like extra money and this is a good call. Don't you get how this all works now? Thanks, OP. A shame nobody is paying attention.

Ok. Enjoy gambling on shitcoins i guess. There’s no way that could ever result in you getting absolutely just’d

I'm in this with house money as well, and this is a heavy ass dip. Scared money don't make no money.

You don't make money from buying the top, user, and this shit is on ONE tiny ass chink exchange.

Easy 10x if you can wait 2-3 months like a non-brainlet.

I'll be shilling this hard once I'm up 500%.

>a tiny chinese exchange.

stopped reading and being interested right there.

If that logo is what I think it is then I know where it's from and can't comment but wouldn't buy because of the post climate on this crackdown of mlm and recent wave of fake ico

This is why you will not make it. You realize this happens time and again, right? HOLO (IDEX SUCKS!) NULS, 400 others. You don't know how to buy low, apparently.

why are you trying so hard to convince him otherwise, if you truly believed this was a good buy, you'd keep your mouth shut and wait it out until it gets to binance or okex or something.
THEN you'd shill hard as fuck just before listing.

i just had a look at this.. you can write smart contracts on it? wtf
block times are still like 10 mins though which is shit