/balk/

BVLGARI edition.

Old:

Attached: 5312512531235.jpg (1000x718, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLeaZmiWQ6g
youtube.com/watch?v=gViaOYgV8yI
youtu.be/6SU7jn0z2ys
youtu.be/d3O3aCo6j_8
youtu.be/JnOlgizu5Hc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrana
youtu.be/TkVAcRCyjZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smrt za cigani

LONG LIVE ALBANIA
LONG LIVE KOSOVO
LONG LIVE TURKEY
LONG LIVE RUSSIA

DEATH TO SERVIA
DEATH TO FYROM
DEATH TO GAYREECE
DEATH TO ARMENIA

Grass is greener on the other side. And I'm not saying this to be rude to you, but you won't fit in. You're a foreigner and always be that, normal people won't let you in their social circles that easy, especially considering we're not multicultural and tolerant like west. It's just how things work, would I live like a normal Romanian in some Romanian neighborhood in Romania if I suddenly learned Romanian and moved to Romania? No.

I'm too smart for friends.

In my analysis, people post way more when there is a picture of a chad or real life person in the op post.

When some stupid autism like this roma thread is made the thread dies a very slow death.

Doxxing robots are real. I hope they don't go after my ass anytime soon.

More like 400+ These are just the latest ones, but I have seen 500+ threads.

Attached: 1555842754204.png (646x595, 390K)

i'm too broke for going out regularly with frens and miss out on many events

Attached: 1511027308705.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

only because when a person is posted in the op there is an active shitpost campaign

From all the posters here I always thought makes are the most normie, turns out they are the most schizophrenic of all.

Alhamdolullilah, hamdulillah

Attached: 1562949330232.jpg (1440x810, 124K)

Meh, I think we have more in common that you'd let on. Only big difference is religion, but Rumelia and the Aegean Coast aren't fundemntalist Anatolian backcountry tier, plus you already have an Orthodox minority anyhow.

you dont have 100 denari to go the park and smoke weed daily?

my friends dont even go out, so i dont go out but then they hang out with other friend groups that im not a part of lmao

>regularly
You can still go out once a week or once a month.

Serbs could take Kosovo in 1 day if it weren't for NATO though.

>could
>if

>go the park and smoke weed daily?
that was highschool and first year of uni, things are different now

>balkans will be turkish again

Bulgars are Turks that hate Turks

This.

lol check out this loser wanting social interactions
>girlslaughing.jpeg

also bvlgaria was at the gates of tsarigrad but r*ssia threatened to declare war on the balkan league if they take it.

have never done this lmao

Lol no they could not. The one battle in the Kosovo war where the KLA actually had armor and artillery support (from Albania) the serves got absolutely blown the fuck out. and Servia tried invading Albania in '99 and also got blown the fuck out. Turns out fighting farmers with AKs with no artillery, no armor, and a supply line active 2 months of the year when you already have troops and bases stationed in an area is way different from fighting an organized military.

Not even 100. You can buy a single drink for 50 denari.

Should've declared then and get their ass kicked. IF Balkans would've been United, but ofc...

youtube.com/watch?v=bLeaZmiWQ6g

If you need money to be with fri3nds, fuck those friends

obsesed i do beter job than yuo
go slep

Holy fucking based
LONG LIVE DACIA

Relax, after 35 you qill not have friends anyway so whatever

Serbia is poor, Kosovo is poor. But Kosovo is poorer = less money = less money for weaponry. No military tradition and existing independently since one decade = no money ever been invested in weaponry previously = not even shit tier airforce/tanks available. 7M vs 1M.

I'd give it 2 weeks. Kosovo isn't Vietnam tier jungle to fight guerrilla.

My ancestor

KVMANIA* :^)

Attached: 1280px-Baba_010.jpg (1280x893, 112K)

Toxic nationalist retards

why would serbia want a million albos?they should be happy they left by themselves instead of the situation we have in macedonia

People won't turn their back on you when they learn you're foreigner like antisocial cavemen and you'll receive our hospitality but you won't delve social life of an average Turk, maybe I'm wrong because I think you as like a western tourists and maybe you could fit in if you learn the language.

Btw do you know this song made by Romanian guy? youtube.com/watch?v=gViaOYgV8yI
It was very popular here back then :DD

Why Balkans were so much better when Austrians, Russians, Turks and Communists ruled them?

youtu.be/6SU7jn0z2ys
fok sake
i want

Kosovo is a miner's wet dream.

Try all these at once. It was hell

hu dis

Turkey is a dysfunctioning country and she's doomed.

However,
You can move to Bulgareli. It's one of the safest countries in Europe, let alone Balkanlar. The crimes are non-existant which you probably could tell by the fact that the country was shaked by the murder of a news lady. The country is rich in nature. The nation has a proud far-fetching history. The people? They're proud, happy, and hard-working. Patriotic too, I mind you. Men work hard to provide for their family. Women make grandiose sacrifices for their children. Boys and girls play and have fun all day long. Especially after the school one can hear their hearth-warming laughters in winter in the streets of Love4. You can hear children whispering if you're near a church along with the bells. Such life-giving moments are rare to find but not in Bulgaria, lad. Not in Bulgaria...

There is much to say about this little yet big country but to sum it up, as the Greek philosophers from the antiquity said repeatedly: A life is not well lived if the person is not Bulgarian.

Shantel's a kike from Northern Bukovina (Ukr**ne), but yeah.

Have a /balk/ hit that triggered lots of fags that like to LARP as w*sterners.
youtu.be/d3O3aCo6j_8

based hail balkans
youtu.be/JnOlgizu5Hc

Serbs deserved NATO bombing
Bulgars desereve mass population decrease

Prove me wrong

Why? Cant even sit down with them for a coffee it seems, and even if they are ok with paying for him small stuff, maybe he himself doesnt feel fine with it?

I have friends that are still stuck in Lyulin and didnt make it even half way, its just that with growing older you run out of common topics with them, your view and theirs is totally different. He complains about electricity bill whilst I drive a 60k car, it's just uncomfortable situation. This is why people start hanging out with similar status ones, not arrogance, just people with actual similar lifestyle one can relate to. It's just how life is

no it's not like that, i can go without seeing them for a month or so and when we see each other we are as close as ever, haven't drifted apart

I

Serbs have still 500k in Presevo

Welp we all are autists what should we do now ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-174241.png (695x945, 404K)

real normies go out every week 3 times minimum

is that an I or an L nigga

Your cheap baits are shit

Based

whatever money that would that would trickle down from whatever the russian oligarch who bought the mines earned will never make up for the country having an ethnic clash and politicians using it to fuel their campaigns and get the votes

Meh, been to B1lgariq. Not that different from Romania, I'd say that it's even a bit worse in general (not by much tho).

If I had money to buy some land, I'd get a Vlach qt and move to Serbian Timok tbqh.

Attached: 1564864597144.jpg (960x960, 89K)

>Toi ne bram4i po shano sxemi v lyulin
Tujen jivot

2:34 kino

3 might be too much in a week, but if let's say there are 3-4 meetings in 2 weeks then i'll be present at 1

Il

>OMG I'm in a Christian nation what should I do ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-182628.png (545x601, 263K)

> I'd say that it's even a bit worse in general (not by much tho).

Dont talk shit you insecure fuck, I have passed Romania many times including in the mid 90s and I know very well what it was and is. I didnt allow my father to stop as I was afraid of this african savage hellhole. Beggars everywhere, gypsies everywhere, people shitting on the streets, people having nothing to eat, a currency you can wipe your ass off with as its cheaper than toilet paper. People used to trade instead of pay, because it was so worthless. Now this was never the case here, as much as you want it you underage shit. You havent seen anything yet you post your shit here. I have SEEN it, therefore your bullshit doesnt interest me at all.

Based Borat

>kara hubava kola
KRADEC! NARKODILAR! MAFIOT!

Attached: 1548818815314.jpg (298x199, 27K)

S*rves are suborganisms but Bulgarians are OK guys, aside from few nationalist retards. It's one of few countries that we don't have fucked up diplomatic relationship and they didn't autistically tried to undermine us like Gr**ce and tried to establish relationship with us. I want to see Bulgaria prosper and Gr**koids selling their wives to move Bulgaria or Turkey after their collapse.

why is there a roach in my thread?

Attached: chimpout.jpg (621x561, 234K)

t. gyppo

>>>/ro/

>mines
mine* but it's full of discovered resources it just needed some infrastructure in place to become the biggest money earner in Serbia for some time.

Attached: 1566506393614.jpg (717x447, 80K)

>нayчил 300 eзикa зa пpoгpaмиpaнe, нepaзбиpaeми зa 99% oт нaceлeниeтo
>oщe нe мoжe дa нayчи aнглийcки
бaхти лapпepa

Bulgaréli is the paradise on Earth, my friend.
If you're looking to invest, look no further. The country has a booming economy. Sadly, the media has been falsely reporting as if the people were dying. This however is not the case and has been debunked by famous Macedonian demographists. To put it straight, the youth make use of their Europeandom to travel to foreign lands within the EU only to return and contribute to their country with their newly learned skills abroad and monetary income.

Vie ba4kate za 500 leva a az karam kola ot 100 hilqdi .jpg

Earlier days it was really like that. I appreciate seeing now more and more normal people in expensive cars, makes one feel better about BG. Though mine is a lease, would never put that money in a car directly.

Aз нe cъм пpoгpaмиcт мoй

500 нe aмa 1200 и т.н.
Или в нaй-лoшия cлyчaй, eдин e Oхpaнa (800лв.)

>The following table shows the Muslim population and percentage for each given year. The Muslim percentage in North Macedonia generally decreased from 1904 to 1961 but began to rise again due to high fertility rate among Muslim families, reaching 33.33% in 2002. According to the 2002 Census, 46.5% of the children aged 0–4 were Muslim.[9] In 2010, 39.3% of the population were Muslim.[10][11] Islam is predicted to be become the largest religion in the country by 2050, with over half of the country's population adhering to the faith.[12]
this isnt true, right guys?

Attached: 1562173713243.png (961x788, 168K)

poznavam bukvalno 0 programisti s kola za 60k

Kvo znachi ohrana?

>bulgarian48%
>another language 52%
what did they mean by this

Attached: 7453467356.jpg (616x768, 52K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

If you become a part of Bulgaria, the percentage will drop.

Security but like in a supermarket, bank or a parking.

a bulgarian girl told me that over there gypsies dropped out of school after the first grade and some never bother even learning bulgarian
how true is that?

no one cares autist fuck off

Кoгaтo пo цял дeн нe въpшиш никвa paбoтa и ядeш нa гъpбa нa дaнъкoплaтeцa (виж дъpжaвнa aдминиcтpaция).

>some never bother even learning bulgarian
What language they speak then?

Imagine you hit mid 30s and making 600 euros a month. Would you kys?

I'd kermit suicide just for a dare or something

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrana

If I made 4k EUR/mo and my workstation looked like this, I might.

Attached: 1548818705191.jpg (1728x3072, 1.83M)

you become that one creepy dude at uni in a room full of 18-19 year olds
or you just keep living check to check like half the country does

I had older people in class and no one noticed them desu.

>unanswered
Well they aren't in albanian running-over-the-border range so i'm going to assume they are gypsies

Earlier days, nowadays they are forced to go to school most of the time. They will tie welfare to school soon so...

Everything about xpozed was a larp

armenoids look like this?!?!

youtu.be/TkVAcRCyjZY

Unanswered means no declaration filled, which mostly Bulgarians do. If you are a gyp and dont answer this then you wont get gyp welfare from gyp organizations.

>implying gypps care about welfare
>implying they can't make 3x their monthly allowance in 3 days of stealing and prostitution

this is a Greek keyboard wasn't xpozed a bugar

Stop tunneling.

Everything about Armenians and anything associated with them disgusts me. There are simply no words to express how I disgusted by them