The pizzaria doesn't deliever to my house because it is in a "dangerous favela zone"

>the pizzaria doesn't deliever to my house because it is in a "dangerous favela zone"

Attached: 6VSow1Uz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ordering takeaway food

There is absolutely no excuse for this most degenerate pleb behaviour

Same. Dominos is less than a mile away but they wont deliver to my hood

he lives in a favela do you want him to find a michelin star?

I don't know how to drive nigga, i'm not carryin a 'za in the bus during favela rush hour

90% of delivery people here are fresh off the plane Erasmus fuckers who have no clue where my apartment building is since it's behind another one

>not knowing the pizza number in your favela

I once saw someone getting denied access into a bus because he was carrying pizza

Fucking based. Nothing more annoying than steaming hot food on a train or bus especially not when consumed by a bunch of morrocans

but I like habbib's pizza, I like the sauce, the favela pizza has too much shit in it and the crust is too thick.

Isn't favela pizza with mayonaise and corn?

I may order some esfihas from the arab dude, but they give me the farts

Cook your own fucking food and stop being a pathetic manchild

>mayonaise
it's catupiry cheese in those pictures

you can order anything from a favela pizza place but I don't like it that much because they made the crust too thick and don't put enough sauce

fuck you, if you had any idea the shit I have been through today, and still have to feed my 19 fucking pets, I don't want to fucking cook.

obligatory posting
youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

No Pizzeria or any other deliver service works for me because my town doesn't even have a delivery system, i mean: No zip code, No house number, no mail address.

3rd world is hard dude.

>19 fucking pets
The fuck ?
>any idea the shit I have been through today
Oh please, what exactly do Brazilians do other than sit outside all day on plastic chairs, picking their teeth while watching bydloball on an old television

a cat
2 dogs
8 cockatiels, 2 budgies, 5 canaries
a guinea pig

Sounds comfy :3

it is not when it takes one hour to feed everyone and two and a half hours during cleaning days

Next week you're going to talk about going to some obscure Laotian street food place but now you talk people down for wanting a pizza

>Can't even feed yourself
>acquires a bunch of animals
I fucking hate pets. How lonely do you have to be to take up that burden for literally no benefit and spend all that money and time on them.

the pets eat the same shit everyday, an apple or corn two times a week, I want some variety

I eat half the pizza btw
it was pretty good

Attached: 0f0.jpg (680x650, 117K)