Favourite season

For me it's spring, March and May in particular.
I live in continental climate, that means that summer is hot and very dry, my nostrils always get irritated during summer. Also dusty like if my town was somewhere in Middle East. Very dusty town.
Winter is really depressing. Temperature goes to -50 sometimes, but mostly it's around -43 during winter. But the biggest problem is not the temperature but the mist. It is so misty you can't really see anything and that is the most depressing part. And you can not be outside for more that 30 minutes, and you have to wear a lot of clothes. Don't like winter.
Autumn is enjoyable in September and the beginning of October. From the middle of October it becomes very sad because you know that there are 4 very hard months awaiting you. November is already winter.

And the spring. March is really beautiful. The snow is white and bright, and it is not really cold outside. You can walk for approximately an hour without your fingers disconnecting from your nerve system, which happens a lot in winter. The sky is very blue and clear. And the smell of slowly melting snow is very warming. March is a good month. April is dirty as fuck. Street where I live turns into a river. Causes difficulties in commuting anywhere. May is enjoyable too. The dirt dries, the grass grows, the new leaves are born. The temperature is comfy 15-22 degrees.

The photo is December 1st, the Lenin Square

Attached: IMG_20181201_122225.jpg (3120x4160, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/sun/usa/atlanta?month=11&year=2018
timeanddate.com/sun/denmark/copenhagen?month=10&year=2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>winter
boring if no snow
>spring
boring
>summer
boring if it's cold
>autumn
perfect

I love the beauty of the fall, even though it's only here for a few weeks at it's peak.

Otherwise, I enjoy winter.

good fall colors where you are?

timeanddate.com/sun/usa/atlanta?month=11&year=2018

Fall colors on average peak when the angle of the Sun drops to 38 degrees. This will differ by latitude so you can look and figure out when this happens in your area. Also note that at high elevations, it will come a few days earlier than low elevations at the same latitude.

Europe doesn't have good fall colors for a variety of reasons.

winter

december-january. I like the snow, freezing cold and short daylight

>Fall colors on average peak when the angle of the Sun drops to 38 degrees. This will differ by latitude so
According to that, fall colors ought to peak in Denmark about September 12.

Here is about October 19-21.

perfection is an early afternoon of spring, after a morning rain, intense blue sky, and you stand outside with a t shirt, enjoying the fresh breeze while the lukewarm sun shines intermittently as sparse clouds pass by.

I assume you only really get fall colors in northern Italy since vegetation in the south is mostly evergreen.

the same as everywhere, no?

it's still green outside. doesn't change until mid october

Attached: 870.png (1200x765, 2.11M)

depends on the altitude, vegetation on the appennines isn't always evergreen

>it's still green outside. doesn't change until mid october

timeanddate.com/sun/denmark/copenhagen?month=10&year=2018

When it gets under 11 hours of daylight. I'm at 40 degrees north so that would be one week later than in Denmark.

>too much humidity
>angle of the Sun's too low during the fall months
>not many plants which can produce red colors

i love december mainly because of christmas. even though we dont celebrate it here i find it very comfy to watch christmas movies while its snowing outside.

Attached: d13.png (1414x680, 241K)

Yeah it's always October in the northern hemisphere. Depending on the latitude, it will be anywhere from early in the month to near the end when trees change color.

In the South trees typically won't change colors until you're into November.

Only future mass shooters like the winter.

I used to love spring.
but I got hay fever.
so autumn is my favorite now.

Is that Silent Hill?

I live above the arctic circle in Lapland. Winter is my season. The colder the better.

Attached: 010408.jpg (2080x1388, 403K)

>lso note that at high elevations, it will come a few days earlier than low elevations at the same latitude
My understanding is that every 900 feet of elevation is equivalent to one degree of latitude. The highest point in the Appalachians is Mt. Mitchell in North Carolina which is 6684 feet. This is at about 35 degrees north so trees would start turning colors there about one week before those in the coastal plain.

I like late fall when it looks like this and its getting cold

Attached: Brown County.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

In Houston trees are shedding leaves around Thanksgiving and are completely bare by the first week of December.

For me it's winter, comfy.. no need to explain further.