Is there a World leader who's youth pics look more depressing?

Is there a World leader who's youth pics look more depressing?

Attached: 1proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (620x930, 78K)

whose

>depressing
He looks condescending desu

find one happier kid than the teacher fucker

Attached: 1565102272433.jpg (800x502, 48K)

He looks worrying as Greta

I haven't seen many world leaders' youth pics to make any comparisons

He looks literally like sad dog

Is that Trump?

Here’s the real non photoshopped one

Attached: B2CC0C10-23CA-4516-86BD-AFD3C6BA04A9.jpg (700x467, 65K)

mine

You are world leader of what?

lmao

the cyber

>the cyber

Attached: neckbeardfedora.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Hey Baron

I raise you, young Angela Merkel.

Attached: 5FA4BA4F-5E55-43F8-80A7-6D69C9D5547D.jpg (287x372, 27K)

looks like a british man

Tfw no Russian twink bf to love and support while he becomes the leader of a great superpower

for

>haha le fonni manky meme xdd
shut up

I'd be sad too if my hairline looked like that. Not even the combover can hide it.

lmao seethe

>Shut up

Attached: 1559993804579.jpg (303x335, 24K)

Small Putin looks pretty cute and nice haricut.

Take all the faggots and racetraiotors from here and stop looking for us. We lost anywhere from 40-70 million Slavs from 1900-1953 and last thing we need is another foreign entities in our lands. Why is it that the Russian man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the RUSSIAN MAN is expected to just get over CRUSADES and institutional Russophobia and getting fucking killed in Leningrad. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A RUSSIAN MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Russian man remembering who he is and what he built like Rome. When a Russian man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with Slavic seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

ahem

Attached: 3b4.jpg (562x588, 44K)

Cry more incel freak

ngl I find young putin very attractive

would

Attached: images (99).jpg (507x605, 38K)

Fucked more woman than you ever talked with. Two times I ever participated in "rape" of three drunk American whores in Warsaw with my Polish friend there. Guys like him remember their roots and cracker exploitation of our peoples.

No peace no justice until we triumph over cracker westerners, jews and chinkoids

Nice dreams. I want to have similar

ROOSIA MENKEY

>t. russian janitor

Nice Meme. Is this a copy pasta?

who

Attached: 1444479975036.jpg (496x529, 42K)

It has polish blood

Based

tayyip looked like stromae when he was young

Attached: rte-ve-stromae-benzerligi_1534295.png (494x252, 133K)