Its not fair, why am i so fucking bad at math

Its not fair, why am i so fucking bad at math

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGj399xIssQ&list=PL3C58498718451C47&index=2&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is absolutely crippling in my uni studies. I was unable to pursue an M.A. in econ because I was a math brainlet who struggled with anything more complex than Calc I. I just grinded my way through econometrics very meticulously and was very careful not to do more classes that involved calculus than I had to. Had to settle for a BA in econ and applying for an MBA. Half my friends have degrees in engineering or statistics.

When I have a kid I swear I'll hire a tutor to drill him for at least two hours a weekday on advanced mathematics so he can be one of those kids who completes the whole calc set in AP classes in high school. Need to instill it early on.

Its fucking crippling mine too

because you don't do the practice problems you brainlet

>be me
>can’t do basic algebra

Attached: 4974AB9B-2E0D-4158-9F46-384C971663DC.jpg (201x194, 10K)

Its stupid n gay

Attached: 1568451119253.jpg (720x539, 20K)

>tfw pretty good at math
feels good

just start with kindergarten classes on khanacademy

Maybe need a different teacher or a good book. Something that explains it in a better way for you. Any specifics you need help on?

Bro just use calculator

same here fren. same here, ive decided im gonna ignore it for now and get my life on track. then when i have a decent job i will do math on the side until i am good enough for uni

Also don't forget about /sci/. They may meme a lot of shit over there but I believe they can actually be helpful.

You just have retard genes.

Take the Wildbergerpill
youtube.com/watch?v=GGj399xIssQ&list=PL3C58498718451C47&index=2&t=0s

>forget about /sci/
sure dude

Do the basic exercise of Chinese maths grade school and grind them before you move to more complex maths. One syllable per number makes it easier to remember and count.

Math is actually pretty easy. You just need accept it. Like you accept weather outside or any real event. It's not human made.
Then start from the beginning and look up things you don't understand, do a few exercises and you are done

Math is a Jewish invention, of course the white man can't understand it, it is masonic and globohomo

IMAGINE begin this retarded.

Just do Maths exercises over and over.

non-retards can't empathize with retards

>be me
>struggle with math
>try a bachelor in computer science
>I'm studing as fuck to pass in my calc 1 test
It isn't that bad, the problem is that I didn't studied a lot of math as a kid

>Calc 3 professor is a huge nerd, almost autistic (Even came in to lecture with a kingdom hearts shirt once)
>Talk to him about vidya all the time after class
>Do really shit on final, get like a 30/100
>But because I was his buddy, he still gave me an A, when I really deserved maybe a C+
>Last math class I will ever need

Attached: 1548307257083.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

Im an engineerinh grad and I still have no idea how fourier transforms work.

REEEEEEEEEEE ITS NOT FUCKING FARRRR WHY DIDNT THE GOVERNMENT CREATE A BETTER EDUCATION SYSTEM REEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit I did these last year LOL
They aren't even that difficult per se - it's just easy as FUCK to make a small tiny error.

Something to do with sound or radio frequency or some shit? Who knows. I always skip the first 15 minutes of the lecture where he talks about how it relates to the real world.

I noticed a lot of fellow ameribros stink at math. Why is this

I know is a just series of repeating trig equations but thats pretty much it. We literally werent taught much other than "match the correct series of equations lmao"

because you fell for the MUH MATHS HARD meme from your dumbass classmantes.
>tfw your calculus teacher was some fucking russian who couldn´t even speak properly.

I am literally retarded at math. Forget calc, I could fuck up long division. In fact, I don't even know how anymore.
We're doing some stuff with standard deviation in my math 101 class and it's like goddamn rocket science. I gonna get my BA in English and go be a manager at a Walmart somewhere.

Both canadian and american education system is notorious for teaching sub par level of math especially in hs.

Bro just use speed.
That's how I learnt calculus

>800 math sat
>520 reading sat

Attached: eppe30.jpg (275x183, 8K)

I never went to math class in HS, or did HW. But I still easily passed.. so needless to say, going into uni I lacked basic algebra skills because I literally never learned it. I basically had to reteach myself all of algebra during my first semester at uni.

i did too when i was in school
pirated a math book and learned from basic
it's super easy and fun when you actually study it, ie : not have it crammed in your brain in winter and forgotten in summer year after year

>parents homeschooled me
>never learned math

who else /homeschool/ here?

I was homeschooled but my dad is actually a math and physics Phd so i got a better education regardless of what those moronic fools they employ at those public highschool.

This thread almost has me convinced most of us have ADD/ADHD.

Welcome to the club, fellow lowfocusfags

Attached: sleep.jpg (474x414, 23K)

I have adhd but I am great at math. Reading is toughest shit for me. It's literally unbearable

>non spanish speakers will never receive math tutorials from based JULIO PROFE

Sometimes I am grateful I was born in this beautiful culture.

Attached: entrevista1-a37a41a3a778343ec966e60515f2a01e-600x400.jpg (600x400, 28K)

It's the opposite for me. I tend to be great at literature, but dogshit at math.

My teachers didn't approve the methods used in the vid and sperged out about "Not being the way I taught it reeee"

To each their own

Persevere, frens. You just need to do as many practice questions as you can.

Yep, this is totally me. Math literally ruined my life. Now I’m just here studying a career that I’m not passionate about (languages) and I’m going to die feeling that I never did what I truly wanted in life (I wanted to pursue a stem career in college but again to dumb for that).

Attached: image.jpg (1209x832, 302K)

>750 math
>700 reading
I feel balanced, but I've chosen the autistic software engineer route.

math was my lowest score for ACT (30) and gre but still did electrical engineering and starting phd in physics/engineering related field kek. not sure why i always score high on reading/vocab sections because i have never read a book through since 7th grade

idk how it is in canada but here we only did proofs like one year and otherwise only math majors and in some cases physics majors will have to do proofs, it seems like in europe they do it throughout all their math courses, but in europe they also seem to specialize earlier and so maybe that is why? that is just what i pick up from /sci/ but maybe some euro can give real info

>Tfw you have actually cried over being bad at math knowing your aspirations and dreams won't be possible because of your retarded mathlet genes

Attached: 70042097_689222264912620_4448680838334251008_o.jpg (1440x1788, 160K)

hahahahahaha how the fuck could you be bad at math hahhahaha nigga just solve the equation like nigga use a calculator haha