Any other euros obsessed with america here? I know that i am. I know more american states and presidents than my own...

Any other euros obsessed with america here? I know that i am. I know more american states and presidents than my own, and almost all media i consume is american. I know that it's bad to not put your country first, but i am just fascinated with american exceptionalism. Unfortunately they don't let people in.

Attached: C-N6VOxpUWshd.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplythemote.livejournal.com/9895.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because you're polish and you suck america's dick to antagonize russia and germany while they don't think about you at all
sad!

I don't antagonize russia or germany
I think that our relationship with germany is already very good and our relationship with russia should be improved

Bump?

>Any other euros obsessed with america here?
Judging by the catalog each day I'd say you're not alone

i was obsessed when as a teenager but i still follow american news and media more than danish because nothing important happens here

We will protect you Poland.

Is all the cold up there warping your brain, friend?

Honestly if we were allowed to vote for who we wanted to come here we would vote for Europeans.. Our government is not run by us... Something else is at the helm

I'd rather be allowed to immigrate
Poland isn't exactly in immediate danger right now

>Unfortunately they don't let people in.
?
>cold up there
?

And this is why USA will fight Russia to the last Pole. Because of people like you.

Attached: 1548560516564.png (800x600, 26K)

We have one schizo similar to you

Attached: Stepan Dallas Walker.jpg (640x538, 246K)

America is the greatest country on the earth. No wonder. Nothing is odd about it and.

I like your admiration for America. If I was a woman then I would let you knock me up.

That's not how i look

Please tell me he is in the insane asylum now.

simplythemote.livejournal.com/9895.html

Attached: 8178012718_745466d04f_z.jpg (640x480, 90K)

When did this cycle happen?

Based

It's not that cold now

No