*Ahem*

*Ahem*

Attached: bf8d8c32-3130-4c6a-b79e-e16ca751e43e.png (1179x726, 120K)

well duh
you don't need a fucking list for that
the Orange in Chief was elected despite a majority voting against him
it's not even a "flawed" democracy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: eciw7fg6vye31.png (805x851, 89K)

how is japan a flawed democracy

One party state like china.
South Korea has alot bureaucracy that limit freedom like communist thought

Attached: quote-masculine-republics-give-way-to-feminine-democracies-and-feminine-democracies-give-way-aristot (850x400, 53K)

it had the same party in power (almost) uninterrupted for like 60 years
it's also really really corrupt. like, even more corrupt than USA politics.

A single party has been ruling the country since 1955.

imagine actually posting this. be glad we can't see your ugly face

then why is it labeled as a democracy in the first place? if the people vote for the party time and time again, is that not democracy because someone else didn't win? or does the flawed part come in because the party corrupts the votes to win everytime...

I think it's just a combination of all these factors
also in Japan even the "opposition" parties are ideologically indistinguishable from the main big party, it's just different factions in the same corrupt elite (rofl where I heard that one before)

This chart is s joke

ah ok. I was just saying that if a party does a good job and leads a country to prosperity and the people vote for the party time and time again...i mean i don't really see anything wrong with that. if the prime minister was the same over and over then that's different.

>Jspan is ruled by corrupt elites of a de facto one party state
>tf
>tfp

>leads a country to prosperity

Attached: lostdecade.png (602x307, 32K)

We're a Republic, not a democracy.
>imagine preferring a system where your rights are forfeit because you committed the sin of being outnumbered.

>american't education

Stupid Americans thinking that being a republic and being a democracy is mutually exclusive because those are the names of two opposing political parties in their country.

honestly the names of USA's parties are so dumb and childish
both are feel-good bullshit labels with no effective meaning
they should just be renamed "Red Party" and "Blue Party" unironically (or at the very least "Left Party" and "Right Party")

No, actually, we were never intended to be a democracy. The framers of the Constitution considered democracy to be mob rule. Has nothing to do with party names (we initially didn't even have political parties; Washington said they only cause trouble).

it didn't "intend" to be anything, you fucking retard. why the fuck does it feel like I know more USA history than 90% of actual Americans?
you corn-slurping human pringles keep elevating your "founding fathers" into the levels of demigods who somehow had a 200-year "vision" for a country they created almost by accident.
your shitty constitution was a compromise. It was the result of politicking between the 18th century equivalent of interest groups. so please, for the love of everything that's not retarded, would you stop treating it as a holy text?
Washington was a ditz and the fact he somehow did not foresee political parties despite them forming literally less than a decade after the constitution was signed only proves you should stop looking up to him.