ETH NOW THANK ME LATER

ETH NOW THANK ME LATER

Attached: eth.png (500x500, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S11159505
ethresear.ch/t/on-chain-scaling-to-potentially-500-tx-sec-through-mass-tx-validation/3477/5
sporttechie.com/dodgers-use-blockchain-for-first-ever-digital-bobblehead-giveaway/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ETC NOW ITS BETTER THAN ETH

WHAT ARE THESE WORTH

Attached: 20180921_233248.jpg (4032x1960, 3.08M)

EXPLAIN PLEASE

it's extremely relevant to me

I dunno, Dodgers gave out these Crypto Tokens at the game today (which they shit the bed in). They are redeemed via an ETH wallet. Dodgers are a multi-million dollar organization, so it brings more validity to ETH maybe?

I'll give you $20 for one

Wut, that can't be it. There's a million ERC20 shitcoins out there and they're all going to zero. What's OP's real story

ill give you a blowjob and im a straight guy

No.

Attached: 0xbitcoin_stylish.png (361x366, 29K)

>What's OP's real story
Bought the dip at $400

Attached: indianbeer.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

That's about what they're going for on ebay (i say a few for $35 buy it now and a bid for $10 something on one last I checked. I'm probably just gonna keep these even though $20-$-60 is the most they'll ever be worth as a group. Only 40,000 exist and some were thrown away. I don't know which bobble of the 3 these are but they should all be the same one.
Worth less than $10 to me, as a straight guy.

Redpill me on this

God you two faggots got to stop shifting the board up. No one is falling for your shitcoin

Are you afraid or do you believe, Jow Forums?
Its a simple question you have to ask yourself.

Attached: 3 0 0.jpg (644x401, 42K)

eth is going back to $300 by end of week

this is the end of week

Check out the summary at
warosu.org/biz/thread/S11159505

Yes. $300 by Sunday. Cap this.

ETH is shit, I can think of a bunch of better platforms (basically anything not named eos) but you gotta be braindead not to hold any right now.

RDN is where it's at though, it's the closest thing that exists right now to actually scaling eth

Totally disagree.

500tx/sec on the next fork in Nov and layer two gas problems are solved.

Gives us more than enough runway to get to Shasper.

>I work in the industry.
>Make dApps
>Everyone is pumped for the new solutions.

Games are about to launch.

DevCon4 is gonna be lit

Forgot this

ethresear.ch/t/on-chain-scaling-to-potentially-500-tx-sec-through-mass-tx-validation/3477/5

I am in this for 45 ETH since $185. I'll ride this out.

I've been collecting eth for the past year. One thing that bothers me is having to worry about gas fees - and being priced out of usability.
Is this concern being tackled? When wrapping weth, for instance, the transaction took 5 hours.

Thanks for the upvote. Pls advise

Depends on what you are doing. You won't be priced out of usability unless you are building a dApp and having customers pay.

Layer 2 solutions are here for certain operations that can be off chain and no gas fees.

Check out Loom, they are about to launch there SDK chain system.

Thanks i'll look at loom. I've been developing on EOS because I want normies to use my dapps at some point. Gas is not normie friendly unless it's hidden like credit card fees.

Also gastoken.io looks interesting, by Ari Juels.

Was reading this today. You think we'll see this included in Constantinople?

yea it's dependent on zsnarks and they are being added in the next hard fork

it's really big news.

Visa does 1600 tx/sec so we are a 1/3 of the way to that and there is no dApp or activity out there that will max this out for too long

Bloxroute will help in the short term also

prolly in 6 months

but it's good news

>ETH bears BTFO
sporttechie.com/dodgers-use-blockchain-for-first-ever-digital-bobblehead-giveaway/

kek i longed this one hard

it's usable on the next fork in Nov

Fork with airdrop?

no the next hard fork on Ethereum Constantinople

>Ethereum Constantinople
what's the big picture and what's the rumors on 31ETH stake, senpai?

what in Nov is changing to allow 500/sec?

thought Constantinople had small assurance changes, does it do something with SNARKS too?

how long till working solution after Nov tho... wont be straight away surely?

IT's 32 to run a validator

Big picture, with the next fork tx/sec output is going way up.

If they implement ProgPOW it will kill the Asics and let the GPU mining crowd back in.

Block Reward is droping from 3 to 2 .

This will give us more than enough time to test and get to Shasper. Which after what happened to BTC yesterday is a good thing.

>All in all everything looks good again. Things are moving fast again.

Constantinople has the zsnark upgrade in it. You need zsnarks to validate to get the txs/sec up .

Wouldn't be surprised if dApps are already working on using this. Like right now. I've been talking with some other team members in Europe and they are gonna play around with it on Monday

thanks senpai, what's your guess on when public will get dAaps that will change the world as we know it?

You weren't asking me but ChainLink within a few months

I see great work going on in places like Africa that allow them to use a non corrupt banking system, but no idea on that time line. Anything could happen there.

In the developed world I think you will see games first. 6 months on those honestly. in 1-2 years we will see much different dApps once the first round comes out.

A sleeper company in the business is SingularDTV. They have a really cool coming VOD with music.

sounds promising, general public and society will greatly benefit from open source free information access stored entirely on blockchain. No corrupt sheriffs or politicians, no bank middle men, no city hall red tape, no HIPA compliances...

>science has proven a way to 500tps is possible (within 20 years, of course)

What a buncha bull, mein Gott! RDN goes live in less than a month and btw even at 500tps PER SHARD it's still slow AF

Don alt agrees.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 20.50.22.png (1168x1016, 265K)