Press V to will Vegeta

Store of value.

Attached: 0xbtc.jpg (981x814, 73K)

V

VVVVVVVVVVVV

Redpill on this, serious user

Is this Richard Hart’s coin?

PoW, first minable token, version of Bitcoin that interacts with Ethereum smart contracts. Better store-of-value than Ether. 1000x potential, DYOR and don't miss out.

Attached: 0xbitcoin_orange.png (200x200, 8K)

Good entry point? With cash

do 4 seconds of research and if you aren't a brainlet you will buy 2,000 of these and not sell a single one until 2020, then be rich. period.

Never used idex, any tips? Also I can send them to MEW after? Or gave to leave them on idex? Thanks in advance user

connect to Metamask. then it's just like any other exchange. don't fat-finger. watch your numbers. don't buy moons. same deal.

Never used Metamask or know what it is. I will YT it now, thanks user I appreciate it.

get rid of it you fools

Basically once you own this coin you start to lose all sense of coordination and begin to shit in the street until you sell all

Buy ETH on Coinbase or other exchange > send to a Metamask wallet you created > go to exchange and buy 0xBTC.

Check out enclaves.io and forkdelta.app if IDEX or Mercatox don't work out for you.

no it's not you lying pajeet

>absolutely no reading comprehension
>call other pajeets

Yeah I'm not gonna FOMO into this one. Don't wanna get dumped on

>70 cents is over $1

Attached: PicsArt_09-21-08.24.01.jpg (1080x1244, 214K)

>press V to will Vegeta
OP is trying to channel meme energy to push it above $1, you mongoloid

I can’t believe someone paid to shill this piece of crap on Jow Forums. Their memes are soooo forced and corny

the absolute state of biz.

we do it for the community for free because were all holders u stupid....dont sell brothers hold tight

Attached: appleseedFINAL.png (1500x936, 2.76M)

>24 replies
>12 posters
Fuck off shill no one is buying your dead meme coin.

This shit is going to make me so rich

not telling you to buy this coin or not. but if you want to use idex they have really nice how-to guides on their website.

HAHAHA this is doing better than LINK

You and me both, fren