Jow Forums is the worst board on 4channel

>Jow Forums is the worst board on 4channel
How do you cope with that, Jow Forumscels?

Attached: 10.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I don't really care as long as I'm personally happy

Attached: 1566050648735.jpg (1080x1074, 86K)

Based Satania poster

Attached: 1551451493556.png (501x425, 218K)

By looking at the absolute state of boards like /v/, /tv/, /b/ and Jow Forums. You can't go lower than that.

at least Jow Forums has flags so you know for sure that the person behind every absolutely mental diarrhea retardation is American

By not being a hue

And how is Jow Forums any better than those? I only come here to talk shit all day. /reddit/ is the true good board

>brazil
Dude, I knew it even before looking at the flag, it's so predictable. It's like if each country was programmed to make certain posts.

Dumb satania poster

Attached: 1568919953121.png (1500x2010, 1.12M)

Jow Forums is very comfy. for a higher traffic board that allows /b/ tier discussions, it is the only one that seems to have a sense underlying camaraderie and love, people seem to engage eachother more, like, even simple boring posts someone will come along and respond to it and lots of nice posters in between the typical Jow Forums shit talkflinging. lots of comfy food discussion and some nice music, tv and vidya threads here and there, memes that are FUBU and stay here. and the flags are important. deep down any regular here is actually interested in other places and people and it's fun to see russians and americans teaming up, polish and ukrainians joining hands to laugh together at the really fucking stupid post someone made, etc. people can ask more specifically how someone from X views Y and it's just interesting. it feels good to know someone all the way across the world heard someone seriously cry about their life and sent comforting words. comfy and heartwarming shit this board is compared to most. boards like /tv/ (and Jow Forums lol) at the end of the day can feel like you only interacted with deranged incredibly hateful people all day and it gets tiring. i dont feel right calling anyone bros anywhere else on Jow Forums, but i love my Jow Forumsbros. anyway, feel free to make fun of me (especially because im american) and call me cringey

Shut the fuck up

Wow what a fag

>>Jow Forums is the worst board on 4channel
>/tv/, /b/ and Jow Forums
Dumb mexcriment

Gayest shit i ever read in my life. Cringe bro, fucking cringe

No matter how much shitposting you do here you'll never be able to bring Jow Forums down to the levels of Jow Forums, /b/ or /v/. It's physically impossible.

>tp
>tf

That’s not what I meant. Those boards are Jow Forums, not 4channel

>you'll never be able to bring Jow Forums down to the levels of Jow Forums, /b/ or /v/
how is this board better than any of those, explain.

/v/ and /vg/ are 4channel and their levels of autism are unparalleled to even some of Jow Forums boards. They have no problem posting actual ladycock on their boards and leaving it up for hours on end.

Homosexuality, corporate white knighting and waifu wars don't permeate every single topic, for one.