OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1569219492305.jpg (535x299, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howmanypeopleareinspacerightnow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Chinese people want to get as far away from China as possible

>one requires 8+ years of strenuous education and a $25,000 investment in tuition
>the other requires no education and no seed funding, and has greater potential revenue
Han intelligence exposed as a myth yet again

>People's dreams should be based on revenue and R.O.I
Liberals need to be wiped out.

>i wan step un moon
Neat. The rest of the world will simply have fun without you.

I always wanted to be a nature photographer when I was a kid. Then I became a failure.

Attached: 1563459974834.png (547x508, 142K)

Has your mind become so degenerate that you cannot comprehend any value or meaning behind a career as an astronaut besides the literal act of leaving Earth's orbit? What a vile creature you are.

cope: the posts

I wanted to be a marine biologist as a kid, feels bad man.

hey me too

>astronaut
almost as cringe like when someone says president. people need to understand they are plebs. at least anglos are self-aware and chose the path that is scamming other plebs for their pleb money

nice lad.
I was even about to drop uni and enroll in biology when I was 22 but I decided to listen to my parents. never do that kids.

Well it's never too late.

The People's Republic of China will propel humanity into prosperity against the reactionaries of the West. China has forever been the forefront of humanity, and it will soon regain its rightful place. Those who oppose the People's Republic of China are dooming themselves.
The Imperialists of Japan will face the People's Republic's wrath.
The Separatists of Taiwan will soon be reunited with the People's Republic.
The Reactionaries of Tibet will be crushed by the weight of the Party.
The South China Sea shall remain part of China.
The Agents of the West in Hong Kong will be crushed for their treason.
And the American Imperialist Dogs will soon be destroyed from within.
Praise be to the People's Republic and the Communist Party!
Long Live the People's Republic of China!

Well why would you want to be a vlogger/YouTube in China when you are stuck behind a fucking firewall and Uncle Xi is listening to everything you say. Say the wrong thing on your blog and your social score takes a hit. I bet half their fucking country doesn't even know this is a thing.

Attached: C6DCEB2C35BA41F190B417D566DCD328.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Based
Cringe american cocksucker.

Why the fuck do so many kids make dreams that are just stupid? when I was 8 I decided I wanted to be an electrician and here I am an electrician.

>8-12
I wanted to be a paleontologist, then I realized that was never happening.

kids don't usually understand electricity.

I wanted to drive trains and airplanes when I was a kid

Attached: n Wojak goes to party.png (671x673, 77K)

>president
I will never understand this. Who wants to be a president?
You do a highly stressful job for several years 24/7. Mostly people call you a dickhead and then you're done.
Who wants that?

Power. Man want power

it's an extrovert people thing

My favorite game was railroad tycoon 3 as a kid

elementary school boy/ girl
1. scholar/ food provider
2. baseball player/ nurse
3. football player/ kindergarten teacher
4. medical doctor/ medical doctor
5. policeman/ school teacher

junior high school students male/female
1. IT engineer/ singer.actress.voice actress
2. game creator/ painter.illustrator.animator
3. Youtuber/ medical doctor
4. professional athlete/ public servant
5. engineer/ writer

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (480x274, 72K)

I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was a kid

Imagine thinking dedicating your life to a project you'll never see the fruits of is worth pursuing. Let the autists do all the heavy lifting while the rest of us can enjoy life. Maybe in 100 years being an astronaut won't just be primitive marshmallow men barely able to leave their own planet's gravity.

cringe

Producing multiple new videos every day (a requirement if you want to feed yourself) isn't easy at all and requires lots of discipline.

Being an astronaut would be fucking gay, stuck in a small cramped space with other smelly loser men while you all do math. Hmm, now I understand why Chinese people want to be Astronauts
Meanwhile the chad vlogger has millions of fans watching him and wishing they could live a second of their life as they do. Fucking hot girls, traveling, and doing cool shit

>be chinese
>grown up as commie thugs and public poopers

Attached: 222099-nasty-chinese-tourists.jpg (720x529, 168K)

Depressing

I have never understood this question at all. Even when I was a little kid I had no idea what to say. My goals are not bound to productive labor. I used to just say "I wanna work in a cubicle" because I literally had no good answer to the question.

>What do you want to be when you grow up, amerinon?

Fuck if I know. Participation in the economy/public services isn't an ends to me. I'm going to abuse passive income to worship the pantomime profane somewhere the weather is mild, and like a Chinese sage enjoy doing whatever strikes me as a worthwhile activity that day.

howmanypeopleareinspacerightnow.com/
Well there's one female up there at the moment.

no one posts more than one video a day. most youtubers post maybe 1-2 a week. all this "oh it's so hard being youtuber" come from spoiled millennials who have never worked a day in their life and want to appeal to zoomer high school students.

Noticed this shit ten years ago.
What do you wanna be (ten years ago)?
Normies: A businessman/manager
Now they've downgraded even further. The west is fucking DOOMED

Oh wow, this changes everything

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.48M)

>gets a rocket to Mars
>sets up a colony
>can't hold liquid water due to 38% earth gravity
>mental health is deteriorating because there's nothing to do but stare at red rocks
>has to live in pods forever because of lack of atmosphere
>dies anyway from solar radiation
Based

Well you might change your mind after being there for a while.

>Normies: A businessman/manager
That is even worse
When I was younger I had no idea what I wanted to be, maybe a hockey player
Now after joining the workforce what I want to do is absolutely fucking nothing. Working a full time job is hell. I want to work whatever gives me the most free time to actually enjoy life. Why do you think people want to be vloggers? Cause it's a way to make money off literally just living life and doing fun things. The OP picture represents the West vs East very well, the West work to live, the East live to work

Japanese children too.:_:

China still stuck in 60s, USA and UK are modern countries

West is a dying civilization

>Who wants to be a president?

Attached: Putin future.jpg (550x955, 145K)

>The OP picture represents the West vs East very well, the West work to live, the East live to work
>Implying
Chinese are based. They know the truth of "Man is born tired, and lives to get a break". The Chinese just want to sit around a table, drink beer, smoke some cigs with the boys and play banter-ridden majong. When the school children grow up, they'll realize being an astronaut sucks and adjust their goals accordingly.

It's the Japanese who like working themselves into stress induced suicidal depression. Most of them don't want to do anything else, and they'll never change that opinion.

Thank God for that. The future is Chicano.

Spaceshit is boring now; no one cares about it. Old news

>What is the 996

as a kid I wanted to be a cook but working in restaurants here is worse than working in a factory
fuck that shit

I played shit tons of Chris Sawyer's Locomotion back then

so they called us fools for dreaming of being soccer players or musicians back 10 years ago
how's that now like your 3.0 web technoschool shit

A red herring. Working modern tech jobs is not working hard at all. It's all about putting on the show that "Oh man, this is all really advanced stuff". In reality, it's a lot of goofing off, with the occasional break to implement something from a whitepaper that an academic explained in crystal clear language. The whole purpose of the show is to swindle investors and the government out of as much money as possible. 996 workers are browsing weibo and playing games as much as they are actually doing anything productive.

based. I wish my country was more like yours(sans that birthrate issue)

And? Most office jobs in America are spent just pretending you're working or browsing the internet, it's still mind numbing torture.
Again, the reason people want to be vloggers, is because it's a way to not have to do real traditional work. Because "real" work, whatever that means, is fucking terrible

The discussion was that the Chinese live to work. That's clearly not the case because they complain about 996 which isn't hard work at all. It's almost like they don't live to work, they'd rather just hang out and do whatever.

Meanwhile the Japanese don't complain about long hours. They complain about when they have to go somewhere else and aren't being worked into a suicidal frenzy.

This. Even tech support is like this and sometimes even server admins.

If you've set up a RAID HDD's or Linux servers then you probably are more than qualified to sign off on those 60k a year IT jobs (if you spent 4 years learning useless shit in college like how to use python).

IT was the easiest job of my entire life and the hardest shit was googling things I know nothing about then became a master of.

>China is 50 years behind

Being an astronaut is also so phenomenally unrealistic you may as well just write pop star or football player or something. It's not going to happen.

Autism

>no one posts more than one video a day.

Attached: captain marvel4534.jpg (1469x2885, 801K)

go do it yourself and show us your millions then faggot

It's not a joke. My little brother got into a huge fight with my mom about this. He's going to turn 16 soon and he wants to drop out of high school to become a youtuber.

is he cute?

>He's going to turn 16 soon and he wants to drop out of high school to become a youtuber.

Attached: laughing 4534.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Shit dream.
I wanted to be a burglar, a painter or a marketing director before i was 10.

That's a chick thing.

I've always wanted to be a gentleman thief. The closest I got was "stealing" hours at work by hacking the clock-in system at my job when I was 15. Feels bad.

when the trash is the epitome of class, everyone will want to be that trash

kids are picking up the wrong idols on youtube, and the tech-ignorant parents are letting it happen all across the world

not that it matters, le society is a joke either way

>not that it matters, le society is a joke either way

Attached: joker4.jpg (750x369, 47K)

I never wanted to be anything as a kid

You know why this is a picture? Because its a rare occurance. Thats why we never see pictures of indians shitting in the streets. Its too common to be noteworthy

That's pretty big brained.
What's stopping you from becoming a jewel thief in Florida ?

>dropping out of school to be a youtuber

Attached: 1568369728661.jpg (960x747, 73K)

western children are more realistic

Uh

I don't know what he's going to do. Someone is going to tell me that kids were always like this but I never wanted to videos when I was little. I wanted to be some sort of forest ranger/worker so I could be outside. I ended up working in an office and it's ok but this shithead is about to commit such a mistake.

Attached: 1493573954696.jpg (864x864, 166K)

this
i'm an office worker and spend most of the time there on imageboards or coding something for fun (wish i was a coder),but it's still pretty hard and taxing job,even if I don't spend all the time composing letters and organising stuff

>realistic pragmatic goals vs. state indoctrination

just like you didn't get to be a forest ranger he will probably end up in a normal job as well
parents will force him to not drop out
he will try the vlogging meme, he will realize you have to already have something going on to draw a crowd, he will drop his dream and wageslave, happy end (*we live in a society)

Western children are lazier

good luck dealing with the rape and death threats

when I was a kid, I wanted to a body builder and master martial artist

>flying airplanes
Why? I can barely stand riding in the things. Why do people enjoy being thrown through the air at insane speeds in a little tube? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 7f850a560b2f55a7e6701c18b4c1ff8f923a14813be6297c2d511415530abc86.jpg (774x720, 109K)

i have just tried to think hard and apparently i didn't want to be somebody when i was a child

well maybe i wanted to be a catgirl but that's it

looks like i got no ambitions...

No way parents are letting him off the hook. It's fucking high school. No reason to drop out and fuck your entire future. Its just two more years. Force him to learn how to animate and then maybe let him go.

>Believing any information out of china as fact.

its a fucking meme, society has roles to fill, but these made up things have nothing to do with us on a basic level
if you lack motivation, its because you observed the world around you and know youre near the bottom of a very long shit sandwich, and you cant find a reason to climb it

Where the hell in America do you live where people have that level of animosity towards conductors?

well i found this a bit interesting. the question polled was 'what do you want to be when you grow up? you can pick up to three answers'. the five choices were astronaut, teacher, musician, professional athlete, and vlogger. while the premise is true, more chinese kids want to be astronauts, teacher, musician it's obvious that they choose up to three careers whereas UK and American children appear to have only chosen 1 career out of 5 and with up to 2 more choices available. that is odd.

Attached: notanastronaut.jpg (1389x768, 114K)

is china (maybe mixed with japanese) the only hope for humanity's future? serious q.

I know because my uncle was a trains man/driver

>He doesn't know
Conductors are in hard times now my friend.

what a joke poll
how young are these kids to place the teacher role that high

If China is the future of humanity than we as as species are better off getting nuked.

The only hope the future has is the EU.

Attached: China 1984 hellscape.webm (360x360, 2.91M)

What's it like for them right now? I've never heard of them being hated

>the EU
i mean for the species survival lmao lad

wanted to do mech eng since middle school and now i'm in uni doing mech eng lmao

You c still do it Finland!
Just buy a camera and go out there!

The EU has problems to sort out of course. But you have many rights in the EU you can't enjoy anywhere else.

The future China offers is more like the Matrix or 1984. It will be horrible unless you are rich or have power.

The Future America offers is MTV and endless wars in the middle east.

EU again has problems but you can actually say you hate the government without waking up with 2 bullets put in the back of your head. Not to mention free healthcare not seen in America or china(China you have to work to get healthcare).

If you are an average human being, life in the EU is of vastly better quality than anywhere else. Even being poor isn't the end of the world.

man i wish 1970's western europe waa the world forever add in japan because they cool
fuck africa
fuck china
fuck the new world
fuck russia
fuck the middle east

you gotta stay strong. trains is tough job