I got mugged at gunpoint today by a Mexican

I got mugged at gunpoint today by a Mexican.
Fuck my life, if it wasn’t for the fact my phone was an iPhone he would have taken it too

Attached: BAE10C33-5561-47FB-A16D-21DCFE338A97.jpg (615x787, 98K)

hello fellow third worlder

at least you didnt get shot

>getting assaulted by a stinky, brown manlet
why are wh*tes so fucking weak?

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL
WHEN AMERIGOBLOS DIE I LAUGH WHEN AMERIGOBLOS DIE I LAUGH WHEN AMERIGOBLOS DIE I LAUGH
WHY ARENT YOU DEAD WHY ARENT YOU DEAD WHY ARENT YOU DEAD

Get life insurance that includes homicide. Now i just walk away hoping they'll kill me so i can take away all the debt i caused my parents with my shit degree. Most plans are like 10$ a month too.

I am sorry that happened man, that sounds like it sucks. I have been mugged a few times and it just makes you mad.

Last week a black dude in the bus asked for a dollar

I gave it

>I have been mugged a few times
weird I haven't been mugged once
Is Guatemala a mug-heavy country?

Do your robbers ask you to strip down of all your clothing as well till you had to use nothing but your hands and the phone in your hand to cover your junk?
True
He had a gun and was behind me, I couldn’t do shit
Seek medical help
I’ll do it but I don’t wanna die
Thanks for being understanding That was nice of you

>live in a really bad area where you always hear police sirens non-stop
>somehow haven't died
kids used to beat the shit out of me while I was in school though

Yeah, pretty much. Got mugged waiting for the bus, while driving, and going out etc. The touristy areas are mostly safe as is the north, but in general yeah be ready for the worst.

>I got mugged at gunpoint today by a Mexican.
Sorry bro that was me, my abuelita needed the money

>literally has a gun

Got mugged by 2 pakis when i was 16. They took my jacket and almost took my phone

kek where do you live

Clearly we don't send our best. Sorry Tyrone.

I scammed white tourist here by selling them blank/broken simcards

My soul brother, we're one of a soul.

>live in a place with lots of mexican gangsters
>was going to go to a friend's house
>teenagers have to shoot a random person as a gang initiation rite
>was being a slowpoke about getting ready and left a bit late
>showed up right after someone got killed
>there were three of them so they shot two other people but they survived
>there's memorial of whiskey bottles on the street corner to this day
if I left earlier I could've possibly died

same here man, Merida is becoming a dangerous place due to massive mexishit inmigration

I've only gotten mugged once by 5 black teenagers. I didn't have my wallet on me but they took my new galaxy s8+

Vote Trump
Build the Wall
Deport Latrinos

they probably still have a bunch of underground tunnels that they sneak through and a border that large isn't about to be fully guarded anyways

>Do your robbers ask you to strip down of all your clothing as well till you had to use nothing but your hands and the phone in your hand to cover your junk?
Some do, most don't because they know the victims will never actualy do this

>I got mugged at gunpoint today by a Mexican.
Why were you on foot in an area with spics?

that's why we need full on Nuremberg Race Laws for the US if we're to prevent its collapse.
Mandatory registration of all Latinos and Hispanics and forced removal from civilized populated areas to labor camps, or deportation.

>if it wasn’t for the fact my phone was an iPhone he would have taken it too
I don't get it

Build a wall

So glad i dont live on the west coast

Gang indio manlets are completely feral you have probably never seen one but they act as if they were possesed by the devil and have crazy killing eyes, if you happen to take down the one mugging you before he shots you another Indio will appear out of nowhere and shoot you dead.

this.
the first time I got mugged I spent more than a month filled with pure rage. I couldn't think in anything else beside violent thoughts

the vast majority of americans(up to 90%) would be forbidden from reproducing though

YEAH KILLEM
no really, do it lol

I got mugged by sand people once, got 5 bucks stolen. there were like 8 of them.

its frustrating because 5 bucks isnt enough to buy drugs so he can overdose on them or something, he probably bought a value menu at mcondalds with it or something.

>not carrying two wallets