Scientists have predicted what the average western family will look like by 2050 and it's beautiful

Scientists have predicted what the average western family will look like by 2050 and it's beautiful.

Attached: 1569204128638.jpg (910x1500, 913K)

Imagine thinking this much about black men and trying to get others to discuss it with you

>C-c-cmon honey just ignore the fat guy taking a [ic of us
>p-pls honey lets just walk away

powerful

My sister dated a black dude for a long time and when they were in a relationship for about a year, when we had to do a photo shoot for the family photos (grandpa had early cancer so this was our last family photo with him ) my whore of a sister insisted her boyfriend be in the photo, AND that he be between me and her (she being at the end) so it would be impossible to crop him out if they broke up. Eventually Grandpa died and my sister got pregnant with the black dude’s kid. The dude actually looked like he was committed, until he fucking left her after the baby was 25 weeks in and literally flew to fucking Georgia never to be heard from again (she looked on her computer history after he left for tickets to Georgia, one way)
The fucker stuck around long enough for it to be illegal to abort the baby and then fucking straight up left. I’m still pissed at the whore for ruining our last photo and her ex with a passion for dumping her at that stage

Can you pass a day without talking about niggers? Is this some kind of fetish?

Did you ever see/hear them have sex?

The fuck? No, she had her own place for a while. I also was just about to move out since I landed on my face after college with shit jobs while her career instantly took off

>The fucker stuck around long enough for it to be illegal to abort the baby and then fucking straight up left
now that's pretty based if you ask me

Peak american culture there, don't you agree?

Cringe family you have there.

She knows EXACTLY why that pic is being taken

Truly bred black, typical white culture right here

The kid is too dark, it's probably adopted, niglets are cheaper than white.
Why would you adopt a nigglet ? White one are in demands, but at least get an asian or even a mexican.

Way to be 100% sure that he won't make you proud and you'll pass for a cuck.

you burn the coal, you pay the toll

>The fucker stuck around long enough for it to be illegal to abort the baby and then fucking straight up left.
Would you prefer if he just left and you now have some bastard nephew?

It's just a traditional white cuck. Being a Frenchman you should be very familiar with that.

Attached: russian_mail_bride_white_cuck.jpg (633x461, 90K)

The bottom picture doesn't really prove anything, but her hair is nappy as fuck in the top pic

Sorry but i won't trust the opinion of a macaco on race ( Or anything ).
You manage to blur both the line between men/women and human/ape.

Your country is like cuckold paradise. If you want to watch white women getting mass blacked live, France is the go-to place.

Attached: LovKiz_Paris.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

t.

Attached: 1558095778084[1].jpg (2000x2619, 3.16M)

>cuck paradise calling a Brazilian a cuck

Just have a look at yourself, cuck. I'm black, one trip to France and 9 months later you'll have 100 more brown kids to feed.

Attached: they_learn_from_a_very_early_age.png (1024x768, 677K)

>The fucker stuck around long enough for it to be illegal to abort the baby and then fucking straight up left.
based black man, securing the existence of his seed.

?? Did you not read the post? That’s what happened

kek

Attached: meanwhile in the USA5.webm (426x240, 373K)

Wait no, that's not the right one

Attached: American women.webm (640x640, 1.34M)

based

I can't see the problem. Mind to explain?

OP thinks the kid is half-black and the man is raising his wife's son when the kid is obviously adopted.

what the fuck

holy shit, doesn't matter the race if you actually do this you are based as fuck, a true legend

>survive car crash
>get shot
holy shit how is the US not a dystopia

That kid is not adopted, pure black kids look very different, their hair is so nappy is as if they were bald, they ha mve no nose because their nose is monkey like, that kid is a half black kid, the woman is not pure white, that is why it looks like that

>obviously
If it were a black couple with a white kid it would be far more believable.

Attached: 1570592817602.jpg (1226x634, 257K)

Based nigger

Attached: 1564186271018.jpg (415x600, 58K)

His own fault for not tipping the officer

You're thinking of African blacks not American blacks.

I'll just leave this here as a reminder.

Attached: cucks.jpg (1225x8043, 1.44M)