Are Mexicans really THIS complexed?

Are Mexicans really THIS complexed?
he's saying he doesn't care about flunk in English because he's the future of México, not USA

Attached: 1569281446638.jpg (960x1280, 91K)

Based and fuck the US

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

>if i'm dumb it's because I'm the future of a third wolrd nation
he's not wrong there

Literally retarded, our countries pay you more and offer more opportunities if you are bilingual. This kid is showing USA levels of retardation here.

Haha, que asco!

latinos and mulattos have an extremely low proficiency to learn new things, I wonder if the rest of the world realized this by now

koreans and chinese may be bad at english but they have the excuse that they've been speaking inverted randomized moon runes for all their life
brazilians trying to communicate on /sp/ or even here makes me want to gouge my eyes out
not to be racist but intelligence really has everything to do with race, more often than not

>Are Mexicans really THIS complexed?
yeah.
this place is all "fuck gringos" while lapping up every fucking trend that place shits out

imagine been this retarded, believing the everything on the internet is real. people like you are gang-raping brazil fucking cock

Why so angry, dude's just trying to be funny.

NO QUIERO HABLAR INGLES
QUE SE VAYAN A LA VERGA LOS AMERIGOBLOS
MUERTE A TODOS LOS AMERIGOBLOS
LIBEREMOS AZTLAN

That's right. You're the future of Mexico. NOW STAY THERE YOU LITTLE SHIT.

Attached: trump calling ice on an illegal alien.jpg (842x675, 66K)

>t.chi

>implyimg this isnt rightful mexican clay

Attached: 139121074_01aeb36845_b.jpg (768x1024, 250K)

>(USA)
he's adressing his kinsmen i assume, where such clarification would be justified, and necessary even.

that's the second psychicpebbles drawing I've seen here in about 5 minutes
log off, zach.

YES, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM MACACO?

And in 10 years he's going to shit up language exchange applications with unsolicited messages begging to learn English.

Unironically a inspiration. We should learn Portuguese instead to reconnect with our Iberian bretherns.

Attached: Alberto Barbosa.jpg (512x512, 55K)

>not learning either Russian or Chinese to preemptively adapt for the upcoming change of World Order

What a fucking retard.

Attached: ndashd0218.jpg (456x337, 120K)

We should be preparing for the neo-Iberian century

Attached: 2655px-Imperios_Español_y_Portugués_1790.svg.png (2655x3000, 1.81M)

I say we should exterminate all those hapa chinks and rename the country Hispania Magna as it should have been.