Who is better?

Who is better?

Attached: aldi_vs_lidl.png (628x292, 67K)

Aldi in America is shit. I went into one once and the icecream containers in the freezer section were open. Someone was literally eating out of multiple icecream containers.

real is the best

Attached: 1548437813-metro-will-sich-von-supermarktkette-real-trennen-hCTYlauNG.jpg (1000x563, 75K)

> the icecream containers in the freezer section were open. Someone was literally eating out of multiple icecream containers.

Attached: 1568684269602.jpg (206x244, 10K)

rewe and edeka are better

LIDL for sure.
Aldi is shit.

Edeka is fuckin expensive.

LIDL

Attached: E.jpg (800x800, 65K)

Fuck you turk

Lidl, i only go to aldi if i want something specific that i know they have on offer right now.
I also love the lidl theme-weeks except the english one which is only indian garbage.

LiDL is very based

Edeka and Rewe are our premium supermarkets and their prices are still very reasonable.

In Germany it would be Lidl. More regular brands and less knock-offs. Selection is better too.

The knockoffs are often the same stuff just in a different wrapping.
Like the fake oreos, i cant notice a difference.

Aldi here has cooler products than Lidl. Lots of stuff you can't find outside specialty stores.

Whats a speciality in portugal?

>The knockoffs are often the same stuff just in a different wrapping.
At times. But this argument is probably overstressed by Aldi customers.

Some products have the same quality but in other cases buying the brand seems to be the right choice. I wouldn't buy my shower gel there.

lidl

Given that Brazil used to be their colony, you wouldn't want to know...

thats more of a statement about savage americans doing that than the store itself.

Sopa....

Wait these shitty stores exist in other countries as well?

Weird pickles, weird sauces, tiramisu packaged like yogurt.

Yes they are all around America. They sell overpriced food and try to market themselves as "healthier food".
Are they like that in Europe?

of course they are currently conquering the known world.

dunno my mummy does my shopping

Attached: 1555551050663.png (420x420, 31K)

>make the mistake of going to aldi
>everything is cheaper but it's like 1/4th the size of regular grocery store packaging
>you have to pay to use a grocery cart
>they don't bag your groceries you literally just have to carry them back with you by hand
Germans are worse than jews

Both are for plebs. Waitrose and Marks and Spencer are for non-retards.

Attached: 1567425728462.png (1707x2158, 867K)

Why are americans so triggered about having to put a coin temporarily into the cart?

>you have to pay to use a grocery cart
You get the coin back when you return the trolley

>wtf why do I have to pay for a service that is usually free
huh yeah wonder why we don't like something so absurd, I"M NOT PAYING FOR YOUR SHIT FUCK YOU
We Americans here have rights and it's unacceptable for Europeans to pretend they can just force their companies here and have us eat it up, no your shit sucks fuck off

The reason why Aldi prices are cheaper is because they save money on things like this.
If customers pay to use the carts then they are more likely to return the them which means that Aldi doesn't have to pay employees to go and bring the carts back. If the employees don't bag your groceries then Aldi saves money on bags and employees will have more time to perform other tasks instead. By saving money on these things they can sell their groceries at cheaper prices.

Tey are literally selling inferior sized goods for higher average prices and you're defending it because it's cool and European. Fuck you.
I'm not going to bag my own groceries like some slave.

>Aldi in America is shit. I went into one once and the icecream containers in the freezer section were open. Someone was literally eating out of multiple icecream containers.

Attached: 1562940228769.png (508x558, 113K)

Penny and Edeka have the best Choco milk

Attached: vorschaubild_facebook_v04.png (1200x630, 28K)

lol yes that's definitely the shop's fault

You have to bring the cart back you retarded boomer

When it comes to pricing Aldi is literally one of the cheapest grocery stores out there. Also, why do you have such a problem with bagging your own food? It saves you money because Aldi doesn't have to spend money doing it which results in cheaper prices for you.

It inconveniences the consumer

We don't have Aldi, only Hofer.
Lidl however is literally only filled with foreigners. Not a single Austrian ever sets foot into that store

Wrong, it's overpriced. You think it's cheaper because you're a stupid American unlike me, but it's actually much more expensive. Let me explain.
>local grocery sells bag of chips for $5, has 500 chips
>aldi sells bag of chips for $3, has 200 chips
Aldi is not cheaper, it's ripping you off.

Americans hates the coin system because Americans hate responsibility and think that people working in retail are responsible for wiping the customer's shit
When I went to Wal-Mart in USA there was shopping carts every in the parking lot that fat americans had just left in parking spots because they were too lazy to walk 50 metres to put in back in the stall, so Walmart even has people working full time on just bringing back shopping carts to the stalls, seriously.

>creating jobs is bad
Okay Jamal go back to paying a fortune for a couple cheese balls

>i will leave this shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot to create jobs
uhh yeah that's totally why I did it...

Attached: wojakfat.png (1148x1137, 132K)

No, you put them in the shopping cart area. Because I TAKE THE FUCKING CART TO MY CAR BECAUSE I BOUGHT GROCERIES AND PUT THEM IN THE CART.
Goddamn do you Euros live in another dimension? Do you only buy 3 items each time you go to the grocery? No I'm not going to go back to the store to return a cart I have to fucking pay for to use in the first place. Fuck euros. reuingall

Attached: 1529180041310.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

You aren't American, you're using a proxy to pretend American. No actual American would defend this nazi shit.

shitty bait

Attached: 1529851941615.png (645x729, 37K)

Okay Aldi owner
You're german I can guarantee it