TOP 50 SCARIEST AND SHOCKING EASTER EGGS FOUND IN VIDEO GAMES (Lavender Town Ben Drowned Sonic CD Hidden Message And...

>TOP 50 SCARIEST AND SHOCKING EASTER EGGS FOUND IN VIDEO GAMES (Lavender Town Ben Drowned Sonic CD Hidden Message And More)

Attached: 7779-500x500.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idheGtky7os
youtube.com/watch?v=LOnK4olyWj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok but that sonic cd thing was actually pretty spooky. No clue why they thought it was a good idea

>Call of duty world at war zombies STORYLINE EXPLAINED!!!

Attached: 1556461305817.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>"Borrasca" by CK Walker [COMPLETE] | CreepyPasta Storytime

Attached: 1567040760754.jpg (1618x1809, 1.23M)

>23 Top Secret Makeup Tricks No Man Should Know

Attached: tumblr_plxjz0G9bu1uqdl6b_400.jpg (400x500, 28K)

>2009 MINECRAFT VS 2019 MINECRAFT RAY TRACING - Minecraft with RTX

Attached: 1544867781225.png (507x459, 12K)

I don't know about this, please elaborate

Borrasca is a fucking good read, prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=idheGtky7os

This

Not very scary if I'm to be honest

Well it’s not terrifying or anything, but I can’t imagine it would be a pleasant experience for an 8 year old to stumble upon. It’s more just “why would they ever do that”, rather than “oh god that’s the scariest thing I’ve ever seen”

How scary is this? Don't wanna click

You’re not going to have nightmares any time soon

Okay good, I watched it. I'm usually a bitch and a pussy and get scared of silly things in media because of past childhood experiences but that was kinda funny.
The laugh is just comical and the music was pretty cool. I thought it was going to be scary screaming or really horrifying music.

Didn't scare me at all. It's a guy adjusting the settings, then some music plays and the background is the face you see in the thumbnail. I'm not a huge Sonic fan, so maybe it'll be scarier if you know the game inside and out.

Americans are scared of everything, remember tvtropes?

youtube.com/watch?v=LOnK4olyWj0
Holy shit now this is amazing

>Some people might recall some momentary buzz caused a couple of years ago by a particularly odd Morrowind mod. The file name was jvk1166z.esp.

Attached: Gigachad-1.png (953x510, 244K)

BASED
Never would I have even imagined someone referencing this

How fucking new are you?

What ever do you mean? That was my first post

I found Pokemon being glitchy a lot creepier than Lavender Town. I found my first Missingno on accident, shat bricks, and promptly turned my Gameboy off.

BASED

Wait so in the Japanese version is the spooky image accompanied by WORK THAT SUCKA TO DEATH

oh well there's my answer