Are we there yet?

Attached: chartdata (1).jpg (1152x774, 195K)

No t sure but I don’t think so, next bull run March 2019

Denial.

relief rally after the anger phase

maybe not likely tho
idiot
very much possible

I concur

Attached: 1514464138531.png (1080x1080, 1.74M)

>this is a sucker's rally

Why march 2019 explain user

Everything is about to pump like crazy.

Prepare for 2017 bullrun repeated.

Attached: 1536450309299.jpg (545x598, 127K)

Yes, definetely in denial still.
This poster here is a perfect example showing we are still there

you are just projecting your own denial bobo
i bought in at around $6200 into every dip i was careful at first but now it's pretty clear how strong and violent the resistance to sub $6k is.

The resistance to sub $6k is because thats roughly the mining cost lmao. Doesnt mean it ever has to rally any significant way above 6k. Can just bounce around between 6 and 8 due to news articles and announcements until people get bored

Complacency

You just described anger and depression though

Retard

i don't think it's possible for btc to ever stabilize.
if it is stable and very limited in supply it will bubble because once demand increases for store of value that is convenient to cross borders with the price has to go up once the prie moves up speculators jump on it they further inflate the price mania sets in and bamm you got an other bubble.

it will keep on happening because that is human nature. unless something better comes along. in which case it will dwindle and die.

Faggot

Yeah as well as every other commodity before it dies permanently. What is the amazing thing that brings it back from the brink of death? The first bubble was mainstream awareness, that can only happen once. Since then all kinds of tech companies have gotten involved, some even adopting block chain and it has done basically nothing. Why should it ever go significantly back up again?

Disbelief

You're telling me the first bubble to $1200 when nobody knew about Bitcoin was "mainstream awareness" when only a few retards knew about BTC and gambled instead of the one we just had in December to $20k?

Are you a fucking retard?

The only bubble that mattered you nitpicking faggot

then write that. also the first bubble mattered since it was the precursor the current bubble where people already made millions and ripped off other people with 95% losses.

If you look back to the previous bear periods (like 2015), you can see the duration of a "stable period" after a big crash. we are in this since fews weeks (90days), and it will be like that for the next 6 months before another big bull run. I could be wrong but regarding at the past I don't think so

And what exactly has past performance to do with future performance? That’s right, nothing.

We're still in Anxiety. Anger will set in at 3k and depression at 1k. Then we will rally to 100k, but only after YOU sell.

not much, but it is still an indicator, especially since it is for many people, it is already a good indicator for exactly that reason. that is how TA works. but I also honestly believe not much will happen, it will still get manipulated into the ground and people will be frustrated at some point.

when you have ZERO volume, you can expect some big fomo pumps I suppose, just to see if there are still retards around to buy high.

Halfway through denial

Attached: wakeywakey.png (470x513, 312K)

If you watch the market, you will see that there are always the same periods again and again. don't care if you don't believe that

fundamentals can change that's when these patterns break that is why they are not reliable.
bitcoins fundamentals haven't changed significantly in the past decade. it still sucks ass as money it still does a better job of being gold than gold. it will be okay for settlement won't work as a payment system.

Beeing able to exchange into untraceable cryptos and beeing safe from taxes or divorce cases is a big + too

Yeah, until it doesn’t work anymore. It’s not a guarantee. It works because people expect it to work. As soon as not enough people believe it anymore, it won’t work.