Were you raped? Spread this

Were you raped? Spread this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jOGhJEvXkEg

Attached: D6B8AA5C-9933-4982-BE02-31822B6615D1.jpg (3200x1680, 532K)

No. I escaped the knife

yeah, won't happen to my sons though
not like i want any sons but still

fuck off phoneposter

All of them had their penis cut off ?

What's the point of this?

Watch the link, faggot leaf

Yes

I unironically believe that any parent that authorizes and any doctor that performs circumcision on a child when it isn't an actual medical necessity deserves to die.

Attached: 1568547700395.png (400x400, 37K)

It's not really an issue.

The intactivist movement simultaneously attacks Jews and Muslims whilst being wholeheartedly sincere and morally superior. It’s white nationalism’s most powerful secret arsenal.

Seething rape victim

>white nationalism’s

Anyone still actually believe it. I mean actually believe it not using it for their own purposes like growing a a group of followers and retweeters?

I’m actually one of the few people in my country that got circumcised when little, mine was all due to medical reason, though, I used to feel pain when peeing so I had to get half of my foreskin cut off

Explicit white nationalism in the pure sense is probably as rare as a professional albino figure skater, but most whites are concerned with what is deemed “white genocide.” And would actively fight against it.

Becuase white nationalism is a joke believed by people with less ability to think into the future then they can see past their fat flabs obscuring their dicks.

>It’s white nationalism’s most powerful secret arsenal.

Attached: pol shooters 65465.jpg (720x482, 122K)

No. It’s just unfeasible. But whites thinking collectively in the interests of whites and the interests of implicitly white nations is 100% real and growing

El goblino shooter

Us Irish, German, and Italian-Americans aren't going anywhere white boy.

Attached: iq immigrants4.jpg (494x279, 33K)

No. My old man was determined to have it done to me and my brothers. My mother absolutely refused for reasons having to do with how casually the procedure was carried out and what agonised howls it elicited from the unlucky little boys when she was a child herself.

It is, I was circumcised with 16 due to medical issues. I know the difference, whereas most tards that are circumcised have no real idea what they are talking about.
It desensitises you so much, I had trouble for several months until it got all callused/numbed up.

>But (ambiguous group) thinking collectively in the interests of (ambiguous group) and the interests of implicitly (ambiguous group with minimal/no ties with each other) nations is 100% real and growing.

Attached: 1561503392475.gif (400x376, 1021K)

>It desensitises you so much, I had trouble for several months until it got all callused/numbed up.

That's how a lot pho surgeries are like for Breast surgeries (women who get it done have hyper/hypo sensation on their nips/breasts). There's reason if you need it for medical reason you do it early or never.

If whites are so ambiguous, why do non-whites obsess over them incessantly on every social media platform?

I am, but if anyone comes near my future sons or nephews with a knife I'll strangle the sick fuck with my bare hands.

Interesting Information, but I still believe needless circumcission is stupid and most people dont know what they are talking about.
The cleanliness Argument is dumb, since you dont pull your nails either to avoid having to clean them.
>No more Nailfungus.

It's quite shocking that people mutilate baby boys, desu.

They can literally do it at 16, or so, if they decide it's fit.

I detest white nationalism.

You don't get it. Stop conflating your "interests" with the interests of others who'd like nothing to do with you.

>There's reason if you need it for medical reason you do it early or never.
There's all sorts of complications unique to doing it to kids, and they can't receive general anesthesia.

>you dont pull your nails either to avoid having to clean them

But people pluck/shave/wax hairs.

Cause they drink from gallon jugs and wear backpacks. DUH!

They do, but a foreskin (like nails) have a purpose. Especially the sensitivity it protects. Arguing for desensitation should remove their sense of smell as well so they can eat everything without complaining.

Or perhaps they should just be put in mental hospitals for being so insistent on cutting up babies' genitalia.

What?

I am off to wörk. I believe what I said is rather clear,maybe some other user can explain it to you.

He said that anyone supporting the desensitization of the glans should remove their sense of smell because that's a sense too. Not an exact parallel but I see his point.

Post the mugshot

Yes but doing something like that here would get you attacked or sued or arrested.
If you bring up dissatisfaction with circumcision you either get
-DEAL WITH IT WHINY BITCH from men and women
-GIVING BIRTH AND PERIODS HURT MUCH MORE QUIT WHINING YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER IT IT'S A USELESS PIECE OF SKIN from women
-THERES PROOF IT'S HEALTHY BECAUSE IT PREVENTS CANCER INFECTIONS AND STDS from both men and women
And finally
-FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION IS MUCH WORSE SAY THANKS YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN from retarded women

Bump

lol im a spic, and I just want to stop this barbarous custom that the wh*toids do

you are based, ignore those npcs, I truly fail to see how someone who has given this topic any thought can decry the barbarity of female genital mutilation but still be okay with male genital mutilation.

>But men can still orgasm! :O I heard from my other female friend that women can't orgasm so they won't cheat on men!
At least that's what women keep repeating if you mention the hypocrisy

Attached: 45859617_336767356918065_3460202424056476163_n.jpg (876x958, 79K)

I'm thankful that I was circumsized.

Why did they paint our flag on their pants?

Australia here you have my bump. Jow Forums is slow and generals kill all discussion. Post this on Jow Forums I can't I am banned from making threads.
>mfw

Attached: 1564623531305.jpg (763x757, 59K)

Get your women ready.

>I'm thankful that I was circumsized.
Yes doctor thank you from preventing me from feeling as good as others do, may I get some of those SSRIs so I could be a good proper zombie?

Attached: 1568715516947.gif (1024x922, 151K)

>t. coping battered wife

feeling good is for pussies

Cut your penis and tongue off.

Bruh you posted cringe