Hey there, I'm in the market to buy a shitcoin with high risk high reward, what do you got?

Hey there, I'm in the market to buy a shitcoin with high risk high reward, what do you got?

Attached: 1530319665553.jpg (384x384, 17K)

sent, wax

xdag, minable dag. check github

If you have the balls buy Nimiq. Assymetrical bet that will make you filthy rich if it works out. Or you could get justed. I believe in the former.

Attached: 1532283618725.jpg (629x378, 277K)

Syscoin
Dump a grand and watch it grow

WYS - 1M market cap, has a working app

Nimiq doesn't do anything better

MTL is going to 100x when the bull run comes.

origami network will take off sooner or later. great devs doing really good work with all the partnerships and an actual product

Not sure if paid fudder or brainlet but here I go:
1. Coded from scratch, not copy pasted (already differentiates it from 99% of the market)
2. Competent team of experts with PhDs, most of them security focused (not some hobby/cashgrab pajeet team), had ledger support after only a few weeks
3. Browser based, written in JS and Rust. Very easy to integrate into websites and apps. Light and nano clients DO NOT rely on 3rd parties (completely novel afaik). Uses NiPoPow sidechains and mini-blockchain scheme to sync in less than 10sc. Setting up a node/creating a wallet is completely installation-free.
4. Whole new address system based on IBAN format so that you can’t send funds to the wrong address because of a typo
5. Very user friendly. imo best UI/UX in crypto

Combine all of that and all of the fundamentals for mass adoption are there. The one area they have been lacking is marketing and creating hype. That is being worked on, marketing etc is now handled by outside agencies while the team focuses mainly on dev work. If you can't see any value in this, god help you. Ignore at your own peril.

XTO sir

>If you can't see any value in this, god help you. Ignore at your own peril.

why is the peril my own?

So....it's just another way of sending funds?

this one is SUPER special though

upfiring, at least x20 next bull market sir

>the Zuckerberg makes Facebook
>oh it's just another social media platform

Nimiq polishes what Bitcoin and others have already established while focusing in on the key point for widespread adoption which is usability.

>The one area they have been lacking is marketing and creating hype

Nimiq also lacks an easy way of converting fiat to nim. Currently you have to convert fiat to bitcoin to nim to have nim. nimiq was supposed to be more usserfriendly than Bitcoin, yet currently its easier to get Bitcoin than nimiq, making nimiq less userfriendly.

AST. But it never gets talked about here so sshhhhhh

This

XST, stealth if dark net markets adopt it (which they probably will) it'll shoot up in price

Trac

Elastos, incredible project, solid team, ICO released in early feb so price has tanked a lot. Honestly its flawless 100x by next year and even greater in the future.