Am i shitposting with the same 10 faggots on here?

this dogshit board is fucking dead b. fuck you faggots for betraying me and letting me alone. is it my fault you bought the literal top? why are you going on with your normie life instead of shitposting with me to pass the time until we 50k per corn. you were a sad little kunt normie from the start who thought you could get the best out of biz and piss off then to ur normie life ha??? guess what faggot this doesnt work like that. you will miss the next bull run because you didnt show respect. kys all of you

Attached: pepe_taiga_by_orekifag-db41ivs.jpg (806x991, 82K)

There are unironically only around 200 anons that browse Jow Forums any more than that are shills and pajeets.

Attached: 1536447596967.png (408x796, 389K)

11th faggot reporting in

It's crazy to believe it's just the 4 of now, user.

We in this bitch

This place used to feel like home. WTF happened

it’s true. i make 40 to 70 threads per day

probably just one proxyfag is who you are dealing with here i think

Attached: 1518855560221.jpg (875x700, 62K)

Crypto is dead, user

Attached: 1536848427099.jpg (1000x773, 587K)

I'll never leave, but I'm also hoping for an early death so who knows

posting here actually made me appreciate /b/ more

surprisingly less retards and its funnier

I've been feeling the same way about biz lately actually. Probably means the bottom is in

Attached: 1516577672600.jpg (410x410, 22K)

I'm here lad. Been making up random bullshit and posting it in threads. I'm arguing in like 3 threads about things I don't believe are true and in one I know for a fact I'm wrong.

I only drop by twice a day to casually fud my own bags which subsides the rage of other FUCKING anons fudding them

I’m here lurking, quality isn’t high enough to get my post boner squirting.

We need some fresh memes.

Good that someone's keeping the place alive

Can anyone tell me why this board is litterally 100% NEET wagecucks spamming retarded nonsense about cryptos because they are too lazy to actually get a real job? Considering that this board is actually called Jow Forums, the kind of information provided here should be two of the following:
1. Market and stock analyzes
2. Career and resume advice
I for one would actually love the opportunity to get some sound career advice from a banker like pic related instead of the low IQ spamming. Unfortunately, this won't be happening anytime soon. Can't we just have a separate board for either career advice or cryptos?

Attached: The Wolf Of Wall Street.gif (296x320, 806K)

>career advice
first of all, you have a job you fucking wageslut. 2nd we come here because we dont wanna slave for kikes you faggot.
>resume
i cringed. literal cuckolding to let mr.shekelstein judge you jajajjajajajajjajajaja

Don’t stay that user, we’re all frens here! We haven’t left you!

Attached: 85C78687-E3B2-40CE-8A3F-5D3428709D6B.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Biz is better than it's been in months. Almost all the utter retards are gone, there's only a few pathetic shills left (sky and 0xbtc) but they'll die off during the icy winter.

Attached: moneybody.jpg (1023x1023, 144K)

>I'm arguing in like 3 threads about things I don't believe are true and in one I know for a fact I'm wrong.
lmao

>insufferable twat reposting "empty board" theory pasta #29
kys